Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reluctant Shower Sex

"Spunk up on my bum..."

14
6 Comments 6
18.4k Views 18.4k
885 words 885 words

“Spunk up on my bum.”

That is the horniest instruction my wife ever gave me.

We were on holiday in Spain I think and at an all-inclusive resort, we were sharing the room with our three kids. Not ideal for romance but necessary to fit our tight budget requirements.

I was as horny as could be, the resort was awash with bare boobs, swollen pudenda and flirtatious behaviour. Everywhere I looked was a camel toe, bare boob or other distraction.

In due course we found ourselves back in our room before the evening meal.

My wife declared that she was going to take a shower and went into the bathroom, I waited outside and allocated the kids some activities to keep them busy, I inserted myself into the bathroom and offered to wash her back or something.

She told me I should be out there looking after the kids but she sounded fairly tolerant and amenable.

I persisted and pestered until she finally agreed to let me join her in the shower, she had been under the flowing water for a bit so her skin was glowing, more so on the sunburned areas which highlighted the ‘tan lines’, she was a one piece swimsuit girl so this meant that from halfway down her breasts to the top of her thighs was still pale although as I say these were now warmed and reddened by the hot water.

I began by soaping her back from her neck to the top of her bum, then smoothed my hands further south over her buttocks. I reached round and smoothed my hands over her tummy and upwards until her nipples were touching my arms, I could feel them stiff, I cupped my hands and scooped her breasts, lightly squashing them. As I did so, I brought my lips to the nape of her neck and kissed and nibbled the skin there.

I felt her relax into me, my hardening cock was pressing into her bum, I pushed my hips forward to increase the contact pressure, she turned to face me and I dropped my right hand to rub over her pussy. My second finger found her slit and rubbed it lengthways separating her labia, my thumb strummed across her clitoral hood.

She protested, saying something like, “We can’t, the kids will hear.”

I was having none of it, I pointed out that the TV was on and with the noise of the water running and the bathroom extractor fan running, we would have to be very noisy to attract undue attention. I knew it was a weak argument but it was the only one I had. It must have been enough because she turned away from me, bent over and gripped the edges of the bath so she was facing the taps and was presenting her bottom to me.

SxyVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SxyVivian

I manoeuvred so that the tip of my penis was at her entrance, I think I had to get up on my toes a bit but I was able to enter her smoothly and go fully deep.

She relaxed a bit and I began to stroke into her at a casual pace, the shower water was hitting me directly in the face and was a bit off putting but I tried to concentrate on building a steady rhythm. I was in my own special heaven but her position was putting some strain on her arms and neck, after a while she stood up and said she was uncomfortable, my cock slipped out of her.

Above all else, I wanted her to have an orgasm so I dropped to my knees and began to lick her thighs and pussy, the cascading water made this a different experience. I pulled her onto my face so I was licking her deeply and my nose was rubbing her clitoris, I heard her breathing become more rapid, I licked downwards below her vagina towards her bum and back to her vagina, her hands grabbed my head and pulled me tightly into her so my nose was squashed into her, I moved so I was licking her clitoris and flicked it for all I was worth with my tongue. I felt her knees buckle and her pussy collapse on to my face.

A short time later she stood up and pulled me up alongside her, she reached down and stroked my erection a couple of times saying that we had been in the shower too long and would have to get back to the kids. She took hold of my hand and placed it on my cock and said, “You do it.”

I didn’t want to and I replaced my hand with hers, saying “Just finish me off.”

That was when she turned away and presented her bottom to me again and said, “Spunk up on my bum.”

She has never been one for talking dirty so the effect on me was to make me grip my cock harder and wank it furiously until I shot my load across the top of her arse. She kissed me and got another blob of shower gel and began to wash off the deposit I had made on her before getting out and towelling herself dry. She then left the bathroom, I wanted there to be more.

 

Published 
Written by DismalDerek
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments