Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sybian Dreams - Part Two

33
35 Comments 35
18.6k Views 18.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Well the next few days all I could think about was receiving my package. I swear the thoughts about this Sybian were really making me quite wet. I had some really great orgasms, while playing with my other toys. But, I’m a vibrator whore and I just love my toys. Although, this toy would be the grandest of them all.

I wanted to get started with learning a little bit about it. I found the directions on-line and started to become familiar with it. I mean it did seem like a toy like this you needed to explore slowly. It wasn't the kind of thing you just hopped on and went to the moon. It seemed liked you had to figure out the way to sit on it and the movements that you needed to do for maximum pleasure.

I liked the idea of it, because you could enjoy by yourself, or you could bring your lover into it. But, for me I’ll just experience alone. My spouse just giggled when I told him about it.

“Oh great, the electrical bill will be going up. And you'll probably be blowing fuses."

My spouse just rolled his eyes and was making jokes about the Sybian. He was happy that I was getting it because he knows I like to masturbate a lot. I have a pretty high sex drive and this really was going to hit the spot. It was definitely going to rock my g-spot. I was just really excited that I was given money to buy this amazing toy. A little shout out to that wonderful person.

I first learned about this from the Howard Stern show. I always dreamed about this toy. It was just too expensive to even think about. But now this was going to become my reality. I mean I really still could not believe I was getting it. Just knowing I was getting it, really was making me more wet then I already am. I just am a very sexual person.

Most people don’t even know what it is. But, I like to masturbate and like to find toys that will give me maximum pleasure. I enjoy my wand very much. It's the second strongest toy on the market. The Sybian is of course, the strongest toy ever made. It goes from one to sixty five hundred revolutions per minute. I mean that's just crazy for a sex toy.

I ordered my toy on a Thursday and had it ship two day air. The next few days, I just was thinking about it and dreaming how it would feel on my pussy. Now, I’m more of an internal kind of girl. The only time I can get off by clitoral stimulation, is by oral sex. This toy was going to be used with the attachments. Lucky, for me it was coming with several attachments.

There was a flat attachment that would be put on the Sybian and you’d just sit down and have pleasure that way. It also came with a small, medium, and large sized dildo that would be placed on the Sybian. I didn’t order any additional attachments, because I felt that it would take time to really enjoy the ones that came with it.

I swear, I must have masturbated several times those few days. I was having really great squirting orgasms with thoughts of this amazing toy. I really do love to masturbate. I just love to feel the vibrations all over my pussy. I really get very excited and it really never takes me very long to have an orgasm with my toys. I really love my Lelo Gigi. It’s small, but it can pack a punch.

That little vibrator just feels so nice rubbing against my g-spot. My juices just pour out of my bald cunt. It happens really fast, if I add my wand into it, I just squirt all over the place. I like to lay the wand on my clit and fuck myself with the Lelo Gigi. It’s really quite a scene. I always watch myself in the mirror. I really get off watching the come just pour out of my cunt.

Sometimes, it’s just a rush of pussy juices other times my pussy just creams. I mean all this cream just oozes out of my cunt. This Lelo Gigi is the bomb for the price. It was a gift and I swear it was the best gift I ever got. I'll say though, I’ll still use the wand and my Lelo even after my Sybian arrives. I'll have my first orgasm that way and then I'll hop on the Sybian for maximum pleasure. 

If you think the wand is loud, you should hear the Sybian. The damn things sounds like a freaking loud machine. I mean you really wouldn’t be able to hide the sound of that. I only know, because of the videos I’ve seen on the internet. I’ve never seen a Sybian ever in my life. None of my friends even know what it is. My sister-in-law never heard of it either. I must be quite a whore, because I’ve known about it forever.

Finally, the day came and my Sybian was delivered. I was never so excited to see the UPS man. He just smiled.

"I have been waiting for you. I couldn't wait to get this box."

I signed for the box and the UPS man just giggled and walked away. I did wonder what he thought was in the box after I said that. The damn box was so freaking heavy. The bad thing was, I couldn’t even open it until Tuesday. It was Martin Luther King’s Holiday and my kids were home from school.

I was dreaming about it the whole day and in the evening I again played with my Lelo in the bathroom. I got myself all hot and horny and fucked myself and made myself squirt just thinking about the next day, when I would finally be able to ride this toy. My poor pussy got a work out for the last few days of thinking about this toy.

Queen_OfUrKink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_OfUrKink

I mean I masturbated a lot. It just felt so good.

The next day arrived and the kids left for school. I was finally alone. I brought my scissor upstairs and opened the box. I was really impressed with how they packed everything. I ordered a pink Sybian. It came with a stool and all the attachments and a free bottle of lube. Also in the box, were the directions and the five year warranty.

“Jesus, there was like two books and a lot of information.”

I then sat on my bed to just get familiarized with everything. I was really shocked with the quality of this machine. I just skimmed over everything. I just wanted to ride the fucking thing.

I figured I’d start it on the floor in front of my bed. I just wanted to use the clit attachment first and see what happened with that. I put the clit attachment onto the machine and sat on it and turned it on.

It was feeling really good. But, I wanted to see what it felt with more speed. I just put the thing all the way to full tilt.

The vibrations were so fucking strong at full speed. It felt really wild. I’d lean all the way to the front and then lean back like a seesaw.

“Mother of God!”

This machine was so fucking fast. My juices were flowing. It felt pretty darn good. I really wanted to try out the attachments. I placed the small attachment on and then I moved the Sybian to my bed. I wanted to be able to see myself in the mirror riding my bull.

I didn’t need lube because my pussy was wet from the clitoral attachment. Usually I don’t get wet, but I did this time.

“I guess because the Sybian goes so fast."

I hopped up on top, put the dildo into my pussy and then pressed all the way down. I turned the rotation on high and started the engines.

“Wow, this fucking feels fantastic!”

With the attachments you actually have to fuck the machine. So I was rocking and moving and slapping my cunt down on the machine. My breasts were swaying and my hair was too. I was fucking this machine hard.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming. What an amazing orgasm. Hell I’m not getting off yet.”

After I had my orgasm, the fucking thing turned off. It wasn't going on anymore. I fucking panicked.

"Holy Fuck, Why isn't this fucker working. Jesus Christ!"

I couldn't figure out what had happened. After looking at it, the cord came loose.

"Thank God, its just the cord. Okay, good."

I plugged it back in and then it started again.

"Phew, that is good, I would have been pissed if it didn't work after a few tries."

I got off and got the medium attachment. Took off the other one and changed it for the next size. I then mounted the Sybian again. I turned on the rotation, put the speed on full blast and fucked it again. I was rocking and moving and slapping my cunt down hard on the Sybian.

“Oh fuck! Shit, this fucker feels so good!”

I like to curse when I masturbate, it makes me come a lot. I talk quite dirty as I fuck myself. I know I’m a complete vibrator whore.

“Whatever works, right?”

I had another orgasm. Didn’t want to stop there. Got off and took that attachment off and tried the medium one. Put it on, hopped back on and started to fuck the machine. My pussy was feeling really nice.

I'll say it’s quite a workout. You can’t just sit there with the attachments. You actually have to fuck this thing. I rode this attachment for a while. I actually liked this one. It felt best in my cunt.

To be honest, after about an hour, I was completely exhausted. I had several orgasms and I was really tired. I actually had to lay down for a while and take a nap. I didn’t play with it for the rest of the night.

You really need to explore this toy. See what works for you. I had talked to somebody who had ridden one once and she gave me some tips on what I should do next time I played with it.

The next day I tried again. I put the toy on the floor and just rocked on the clitoral attachment on high speed and sure enough that seemed to work. It felt incredible and I was able to achieve an orgasm.

I changed attachments, put the medium sized one back, guided my pussy over the attachment and turned it on full speed. I rocked and moved over the toy. I was doing all the tricks that I had heard to do and sure enough it felt really good and I had an orgasm. It really felt much better the second day. I was back to being my drippy self.

Since getting the Sybian, I always start out with the Lelo Gigi and my Magic wand. I have my first orgasm of the day with those toys, and then I hop onto the Sybian for an hour and have like five more orgasms. The thing I enjoy is when you're done, your pussy tingles for like two hours afterwards. I think I have even had an orgasm after I was finished with the tingles. 

In conclusion, this toy is rocking my world. I would definitely recommend it to anybody who can buy one. Its money pretty well spent. If you have never had an orgasm or just like to have multiple orgasms this is the toy for you.

"I have to be getting back to my Sybian now."

I hope you enjoyed my Sybian story. I'll be writing lots of stories about my Sybian toy. Now I know first hand how the recipients would feel on one. So stay tuned for some more wonderful stories.

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments