Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

While I was Sleeping

"Waking up can be fun."

48
37 Comments 37
20.9k Views 20.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

It was very late in the night, nothing but darkness except for the soft glow of a nightlight in one corner of my apartment. The sound of music coming from my stereo was playing quietly into the night. It was hot in my apartment tonight, so I was sleeping somewhat peacefully on the bed instead of getting under the covers. I soon went to sleep. I was asleep profoundly until I heard the key and the unlocking of the door. It must have been him just coming home from being out with the guys. I was still asleep, but now I slept, subconsciously aware of everything around me. I decided to play a little game with him; I pretended to be sound asleep.

He moved silently towards the foot of my bed turned off the stereo, then he quietly crawled on the bed and just sat there close to my face. So close I could hear him breathing while watching me sleep. Having him this close to me awakened the tingles which happen whenever I’m near him. I could feel myself starting to get wet. He began to rub my face very gently, I thought I really like this. Then he kissed me gently on the lips. I could taste the rum on his breath; it tasted so sweet I wanted more.

It was then when he climbed into bed with me that he realized that I wasn’t under the sheets but sleeping on top of the covers since it was so hot in the apartment. My right leg was on the blankets, and I could feel his hands on me rubbing my leg very gently. I could tell that he liked the smoothness, for he was tracing my leg with his fingertips up and down and in a circular motion very slowly. I gave a little moan of pleasure, I had to snuggle deep into the pillow to keep from giggling as I was very ticklish.

I could feel his hand move slowly under my nightshirt. I was lying on my side, so he only had access to my right breast which he explored and enjoyed its size and lushness. It seemed to be a perfect size for him. He traced my nipple with his index finger until he felt it harden. He wanted to get at my other breast, but the only way he was able to do that was if he turned me on my back so he could have better access not only to my other breast but to the rest of my body as well.

With me lying on my side and him lying right beside me, he knew this was not going to be an easy task. He tried to ease me to my back, but he couldn't. I was close to the edge of the bed with my pillow half on the bed and half on the nightstand. His arms were around me trying to get me to roll over. I was not making it easy for him. I had my arms wrapped around my pillow tight, and I had my muscles tensed.

He seemed to know what I was doing, suddenly I felt his hand again under my nightshirt stroking my right breast and then down to my side. When he saw that I wasn’t moving he started to kiss my neck and stroke my right leg (which is very sensitive). I realized I could not win. He got me to relax my muscles, so he could turn me. That’s when I knew that he had control, but I thought that he believed that I was still asleep.

Now, that I was on my back, he got on top of me, gently kissing my neck and my throat which are my most sensitive areas. I had to hold my breath just so I could keep myself from giggling. Then he started to nibble on my right earlobe and then my left. Oh! How good this felt! I could feel strange things happen to my body. I started to moan with pleasure. At first, it was low and the more he did to me the louder I got. At this point I didn’t care if my neighbors heard me or not.

When he finished nibbling on my ears, he slowly kissed his way down to my breasts, gently sucking on each nipple and fondling them at the same time. I could feel the fire starting to burn inside me. I really wanted him, but I knew I would have to wait. He mustn’t know that I knew what he was doing to me yet. I arched my back, so he could get at my breasts. He tried to kiss me, but I moved my head in time and pretended to stir; well actually, I was stirring. Now I gave a throaty moan. I remember hearing him mumbling something like, “Not this time.”

He finally got his chance to kiss me when he held my head with his hands to keep my head steady. At first, it was very gentle until he awakened this need inside me, and I deepened the kiss by slipping my tongue into his mouth, tasting him. The feel of his tongue in my mouth turned me on even more. I knew he loved it, especially when I started to kiss him back. I could feel him get very hard between my legs. I moved my body, so I could feel more of him when he pressed his body hard against mine. My thoughts were scattered; all I could think about was wanting him, needing him, and having him inside me.

As his hands left my head, they traveled down to my panties, and he slipped one hand inside to feel my wetness. By then I was driven crazy with lust. I was moaning loudly now, I couldn’t care less if anybody heard me or not. I could feel his finger exploring me, searching out all my secret places. I parted my legs, so he could have easier access to me.

He started to rub the outside lips of my sweet spot, next the clit which stimulated me even more. I felt his finger inside me hitting the G-Spot which drove me into a frenzy (thinking to myself how good this feels, he really knows how to give me pleasure). Still putting me through more ecstasy, I felt him putting his other finger inside me. Oh man! He had no idea what he is putting me through, he really has no idea just how good he is making me feel. I moved my body, so he could go deeper with his fingers, then I felt something else; it was another finger which was stroking my inner thigh. He knew I was very ticklish there I was almost ready to tell him to stop teasing me, but I couldn’t. I didn’t have the heart as this would ruin the whole plan, I was still hoping that he thought I was still fast asleep and that I had no idea what he was doing to me.

While he was still fingering me, I could feel myself start to climax; it kept getting stronger by the second. Then I let out this one loud moan. He immediately covered my mouth with his, trying to muffle the sounds of my moans. It was then he removed my underwear as well as his own for I could feel his hard shaft between my legs, making me hungry for him. If only he knew how much I wanted him, I needed to have him inside me.

I was moving closer to him, feeling more of his erection which was really hard and hot. I knew he was waiting for me. The feel of him against my skin was making me hot and bothered. In a way, he was teasing me knowing how much I wanted him and knowing that I’m not really a sound sleeper, but I wasn’t ready for defeat; I was not going to give up now!

Now was the time! I could feel him positioning my legs, preparing me to receive him. At first, he rubbed his hard pole all around the opening and on the sides of my womanhood. Occasionally, he would rub it on my inner thighs where I was most ticklish. Then very slowly and gently, he put his hardness inside me. I couldn’t imagine or explain how good it felt knowing that my hunger was now being satisfied. He started to go slowly and gently then he went into his usual rhythm of going hard and fast. I was moving with him, matching his rhythm, enjoying the moment. His hands were on my lower back as he thrust harder into me while my legs were locked together on his back, pulling him further inside me. I wanted him. I wanted him bad. My hands went from being around his neck to the headboard of my bed. The harder he was giving it to me, the harder I held onto the headboard. His mouth went from my mouth to my breasts and to my mouth again. I love the taste of his kisses and the feel of his tongue intertwining with mine. It always turns me on. I realized I was getting wet, which was good for him since it was making it easier for him to go even harder and faster.

He kept going faster and harder, never stopping. I was getting close to the point where I was going to climax again. This time I wouldn't be alone. He had also reached his highest peak, and after a few more hard thrusts we both climaxed at the same time. I never felt so good in my life as I did then. My body felt really rejuvenated, and I was just feeling energetic.

When we both slowed down he was still on top of me; he took his hand and started to trace very softly around my face. When he found my lips, he kissed me until I opened my eyes. He knew that I wasn’t asleep when he kissed me, and I kissed him back with everything I had. I smiled at him and said, “Hi!”

He said to me, “You weren’t really sleeping, were you?”

I smiled very sweetly and said, “No!” I was thankful for the fact that it was still dark here in the apartment because he wouldn’t see the wicked grin on my face. He was surprised that I did something like this and was able to get him back, he mentioned to me that he is a sore loser and didn’t like to lose.

GoddessEly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessEly

I said to him, “Next time you can win,” but he knew I got him, and I got him good.

 

Published 
Written by Soleil_Rouge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments