Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Guard. Part 2

7
4 Comments 4
4.5k Views 4.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was one of the most massive orgasms that Ben had ever experienced to date. It had started out innocently enough with a noise complaint call. He checked the floor where the complaint originated and was about to leave when the door on his right opened and there stood Janice, the stunning VIP floor hostess.

They had talked for some time and recently started flirting but Ben never pushed for more as she wore an engagement ring. Then there was the fact he only saw her three days a week and only for about an hour before he went off duty. It wasn't even a full hour as many of the guests on the VIP floor were up and wanting their coffee.

She swung open the door and Ben entered without waiting for an invitation. She embraced him and the gentle kissing turned into a tongue sucking orgy as she rubbed her body against his. She slowly unbuttoned her soft white blouse to reveal the white silky bra that was hidden underneath and Ben caressed her firm breast through it. 

She admitted that she wanted him and that the engagement ring was a fake, her engagement had ended months ago. She had even purchased some condoms and carried them in her purse. It was as Ben started to undress that she stopped him. She had been fantasising about having sex with him, but he never took off his uniform and she never removed her two-piece suit. 

So Ben watched with wide eyes as she reached under her skirt and removed a white silk thong trimmed with lace. Ben also discovered she wore thigh high stockings and not pantyhose. Janice then begged Ben to place his handcuffs on her and she almost had an orgasm as Bed affixed the cuffs to her wrists.

Once on her back, Ben pushed her skirt up to her waist and a white half slip was revealed. That seemed to spur him on and he mounted her and slowly pushed his hard cock into her hot and wet pussy. As he rode her Janice could feel all the leather holders on his duty belt pressing against her sensitive nylon covered thighs.

Janice begged to be on top. So he complied and now Ben could feel the cool material of her slip trail the length of his cock before she settled herself on him. She then asked him to remove his side handle baton and he complied. As Janice rode him she put on a show of her soft pink lips and tongue kissing and licking the short end and short portion of his baton.

All this stimulus was too much for Ben and he lost his load into his condom wrapped cock. She moved off him and as carefully removed the full condom. He then turned on his side and slid in next to her and held her as he floated down from his orgasm. Janice turned into him and softly told him that she needed to finish. 

Now Ben knew it would be a while before he was ready for action again so directed his hand toward the hem of her skirt which she had smoothed out, but she stopped him.

"Please use this," she said in a soft voice as she handed his baton back to him.

Ben had her place her feet flat on the bed and was in the process of pushing her skirt and slip again until the tiny bit of blonde fluff crowing her pussy was revealed. He then took hold of the baton by the long extended and placed the short portion of it at the entrance of her pussy and commenced to slowly push it into her.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

Her soft moaning increased in volume as it slowly entered her wet tunnel until the knob portion was against her pubic bone. Ben then began to slowly pull the baton out a little and then pushed it into her again. He did this several times before Janice took a hold of it.

"Please, let me," she said in a voice that was choked with lust.

Ben relinquished hold of the baton and the stunning hostess took hold of it. The chains on the handcuffs on her wrist jangled a little and he commenced to pleasure herself the impact weapon. The knurled handle scaped across her clit causing her to moan a little louder. 

Ben slipped his hand into her partially unbuttoned blouse and caressed her firm breasts hidden under her bra and thumbed her erect nipples. This caused Janice to increase her speed of pulling and pushing on the baton and several minutes she announced that she was going to cum. Her body stiffened and a long soft moan escaped her lips before her body went limp.

Janice removed the baton and Ben moved in close and held her and they exchanged gentle kisses as she enjoyed the effects of her orgasm.

"That was absolutely the best," she said after a while.

"Yes, it was," he responded.

"I have to get cleaned up and ready for work," she informed him and held out her wrists for Ben to remove the handcuffs.

Ben got off the bed and replaced the cuffs in their holders. He then grabbed his baton and began to place it in its carrier.

"You better clean it off," she told him as she got off the bed and moved in close.

Ben watched as she wiped the end off with her silky white thong.

"I've been planning this for weeks. I even had a friend rent the room so I could not be suspected. The rooms here are expensive so it will be a while before this can happen again, but I have other ideas," Janice informed him as she helped him readjust his uniform.

They shared one last long tongue kiss before he exited the room and make his way back to the lobby. Once in the elevator, he withdrew his baton and sniffed the end and discovered that despite being wiped off It still carried her scent.

Back at his lectern in the lobby, he commenced filling out his duty sheet as he wondered what else Janice had in store for him. She appeared at her usual time and chatted briefly with the desk clerk. There were no winks or secret smiles as she talked and as soon as the doughnuts arrived she departed with her boxes.

"Did you see her face?" the desk clerk asked him.

"No. Why?" Ben responded.

"It was glowing. She probably got laid before coming to work," the clerk stated.

"Lucky guy," Ben answered and managed not to smile.  

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments