Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Joke That Backfired Part Six

"I thought my adventure was over as we were almost home"

13
11 Comments 11
5.8k Views 5.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

My mind was still dizzy from everything that had happened in the last 24 hours as Mel and I sat silently and held hands while I drove toward her house. I was still trying to figure out how I was going to explain to Ken that I now had a bald pussy. Also, I hoped he didn’t ask where my red nightie was that he so meanly sneaked into my travel bag. Losing that thing to grabby hands, one of which I was holding now, was a memory I would always hold. I realized that the lingerie might be more easily explained than my hairless love box. I could tell him I just forgot to repack it—or gave it to Melanie.

While I was deep in my thoughts I heard Mel say, “AH-OH!”

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw flashing red and blue lights! I exclaimed, “Damn it, I know I wasn’t speeding!” I blinkered and pulled to the side of the road near a vacant lot and stopped the car. I reached between my legs to get my purse and briefly thought about the fact that I didn’t have any panties or bra on.

I rolled the window down as the tall officer approached my driver side. He got to the window and peered in at the two of us as I repeated what I had just said to Mel, “Certainly I wasn’t speeding, officer. Do I have a tail light out or something?”

He bent forward and I saw the square jaw and steely grey eyes of a handsome policeman that you could imagine was hired by a movie director as he appeared to be a cop right out of Central Casting. He had to be at least 6' 5".

“Not speeding, ma’am. Littering.”

I said, “What? Is this some sort of scam?” Mel poked me and whispered, “I threw your blouse out the window back there. Sorry.”

He held my ruined and cum stained blouse up ceremoniously in his finger and thumb like he didn’t want to touch it. “Care to explain this? And why you thought it was fine to make our community’s roadways look like we live in a third world country?”

He shone his flashlight into the car, stopping briefly at my chest and then over to Melanie’s. I almost broke out in a cold sweat hoping that my nipples didn’t show through the sweatshirt. I dared not look down, though.

“Oh, officer. I’m sorry. We had to put oil in the car since I have a leak and… Well, can’t you forgive me this once? It’s not like I do this all the time. It was just an old rag I had in the trunk and…”

“Well, actually it appears you might just do this all the time," he interrupted. “When I called in to say I was going to pull you over for this infraction another officer several miles back saw a car that met the description of this vehicle toss something out. He was going to pull you over but instead, he thought what was tossed out looked a little odd. He investigated the site of the infraction and retrieved a bra… A rather tattered one with the straps broken.”

Unable to keep her voice down, Mel murmured, “Oh, no!”

“I’ll be right back. I need to get my ticket book. Turn off the ignition, ma’am.”

I wiped the sweat off my forehead and realized we both were breathing hard and wondering how I was going to get away with this without Ken finding out. Then I saw the police car pull out from behind us. Was he going to just leave? Was he just trying to scare us? He must have realized that he had bigger fish to fry than harass us for littering.

But he pulled around us slowly and then pulled the car in front of mine and cut off the flashing lights and started to walk back towards us but on the passenger side this time.

“Christ, is he blocking my way? Does he really think I’m stupid enough to make a run for it? From a ticket for littering!”

Mel slowly turned her head toward me and said, “No, stupid. He’s making sure whatever happens next isn’t caught on his dashboard camera.”

He approached Melanie’s side of the car. He was holding a small opaque bottle, like a pill bottle only taller. He unscrewed the top without saying anything and reached inside my car with a cotton swab and rubbed it over the inside of the passenger windshield.

“So I suppose you must have gotten some of that oil spilled on the inside of your car and all over your floorboard, too.” He opened the door and bent down toward the pool of Danny’s cum that was there.

“Excuse me, ma’am.” He lightly pulled Mel’s right leg to the side as his flashlight got a good look at the pearly white cum spot on the floor. He then pointed it between Melanie’s legs. “You look too pretty to be a cross-dresser or trannie.”

Mel sternly said, “I beg your pardon?”

“Oh, come on! We all know this isn’t oil. What kind of a fool do you take me for? It’s just that I thought I’d see a bigger package between your legs through those slacks. You sure got quite a reservoir built up to cause this much ‘oil’. I guess you two hadn’t ‘gotten it on’ yet.” He giggled as he took a swab sample from the floor and deposited it in his (I guess) evidence bottle.

Mel was shaking her head, furious at the accusation. “There’s no ‘package’ in here, you asshole!”

I whispered, “Mel! Don’t piss him off! We’ll end up in jail!”

“Well nobody’s going to call me a guy! I want an apology, officer. Tell me I’m a trannie after you see this!” With that, she leaned back in the seat and raised her ass and unzipped and pulled down her slacks!! Her white panties were still a little wet from her earlier adventure in the back seat and they clung to her pussy so that a definite camel toe was visible as I said, “Oh my god! What are you doing?”

His flashlight shown on her bare thighs and she proudly opened her legs for him to get a better view. There was a frozen silence for what seemed like an eternity.

He smirked. “I don’t suppose that bra they found back there was yours, by chance, ‘young lady.” The last two words were said very sarcastically.

“Oh, so you want further proof, is that it?” Mel yanked her top up over her tits, her ample chest encased in her white lace bra. When it seemed like that was going to be enough to convince him, he leaned in for a closer look and the light went back to her panties. "Mmm, I don't know. The evidence on this window looks pretty convincing that you..."

Without letting him finish Mel raised up and yanked down her panties. I can attest from personal experience that there's no penis between those lovely legs!

His flashlight danced from one of her hooters to the other and after settling on her pussy he smiled and shook his head. “Damn, I guess my investigative skills need a little more work.” He straightened up as he shut the passenger door and pulled out his ticket book.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

“Well, I guess I’ll have to write that ticket. Which one of you wants to show me their license? It seems hard to believe that your driver there threw across your side of the car, ‘MISS’. “ He placed the book on the roof of the car and I assumed he had started to write as I hear him start to giggle. His trim body was inches from the window.

“Mel, give him your license, please. Let’s get out of here while we can without any more trouble.”

She looked out the window and saw that there was a definite pup tent forming in his uniform trousers.

Mel looked at me and shrugged, “My poker playing Daddy always said, ‘In for a dime, in for a dollar.’”

With that, she reached out of the window and unzipped his pants slowly.

“Jesus, Mel!”

She shot me a hateful glance over her shoulder as she tried to whisper, “Oh, shut up, Terri! I told you why he pulled in front of us. Besides, you had all the cock fun with Danny. I think it’s great that you had your adventure. Now it’s my turn. Besides, he has the evidence of what happened. You want him to turn us in? Plus, he wants this to happen… don’t you, stud.”

With that, she probed inside his zipper until she found what she was after and pulled it out. As it sprang forward he groaned his approval and within seconds she had him in her mouth. As she was humming her approval she also reached inside his pants to fondle his balls. He must have had boxers on because it was easy and quick for her to get his balls out from his pants, too.

I bent forward to look at what was transpiring and saw the biggest ball sack I had ever seen! Jesus, it was huge! I started to get a funny feeling between my legs and before I knew what I was doing I parted my legs and stuck my hand up my skirt.

Mel was practically swallowing his long cock and reflexively opening and closing her thighs. With my other hand, I started rubbing her thighs and then her wet pussy. “Go get him, sweetie. I suppose you’re right about me getting all the male attention these last couple of days.”

She pulled his now glistening eight inches out of her mouth and slapped my hand away from her body! “Goddamn it, leave me alone! I’m busy here. You had your fun! My turn! Read a book or something. Get out your own damn license!”

As my jaw dropped I turned red. She was mad at all the attention I had gotten! Two fingers from my left hand worked my wet bald slit. He hadn’t seen Mel naked yet. I wondered if I could turn this trooper on with a little nudie show. On some level, I realized that I was jealous of the attention she had gotten from the cop. He had hardly noticed me so far.

I called out, “Officer, can I interrupt? Before you E-rupt, that is!”

Without coming out of her mouth he leaned across the outside of the windshield and turned his flashlight on me and then down toward my spread legs as I opened my lips wide for him to see my pink pedals and open hole.

He smiled and said, “Nice, but I’m busy with your young girlfriend here.”

I thought, “Fuck that! I can show you young isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.” I opened my door and got out. I walked around the car and set my ass on the quarter panel on his right side as Mel stared daggers through me as she sucked him faster and played with his balls.

“Officer, I bet you wondered who that bra belonged to back there. Well, it isn’t hers. She is bigger up top than me, true, but…I plead guilty that it was mine. And I can prove it.” With that, I pulled up my sweatshirt over my tits and smiled.

He looked over and nodded his approval. He started to rock his hips to the rhythm of her sucking and reached over and grabbed my tit with his right hand.

She pulled her mouth off his rock hard cock and said, “Goddamn it, Terri! You nympho!”

I made sure Mel could see me out of the corner of her eye as I stuck my tongue out to her like I was a ten year old. He turned back toward her and moaned at the pleasure he was getting but pinched my nipple in his rough fingers. I pulled away from him playfully and laid back on the hood of my car and pulled my skirt up and spread wide for him, my right thigh touching his.

“Lady, your a fine looking MILF for sure but…if someone drives by, they’ll see what you’re doing. I can sorta disguise being sucked off by this pro here…”

“The name's MELANIE!” she shouted as she pulled back from his boner just long enough to make sure he knew her name.

“…ah, Melanie, right. But ma’am, we can’t let passersby see your pretty pussy.”

I realized I enjoyed that 'MILF' compliment and hoped my body was winning him over. I bet he likes my bald twat better than he would have had he seen it all covered with pubic hair. I need to make sure I thank Penny tomorrow at school.

After what he said he covered my bald cunt with his hand as if to hide it. I grabbed his hand and rubbed it on my now hairless love box…making sure his fingers brushed up against my exposed clit. Within seconds he had two fingers wiggled inside my pussy and his thumb was banging down on my button.

When Mel heard my guttural moan she pretty much knew what must be going on but couldn’t see through the cum-smeared windshield. To divert his attention back to her she pulled her bra up over her big tits and grabbed his left hand and pulled it through the window and clamped it down on her ample boob.

Mel’s sucking increased its tempo as he mauled her tit and nipple while he finger fucked me with ever-increasing vigor.

He threw his head back and with his neck muscles bulging he let out an animal like yell. Mel went from moaning to gagging and choking in an instant. She pulled his dick out of her mouth as his cop cum dribbled from the side of her mouth. She continued to stroke him as she pointed the business end of his cock to the windshield. Several seconds later the second shot of his jizz mingled with Danny’s on the inside of my poor car window and like the high school kid’s, it dripped down onto the floor mat.

He brought both of his hands away from our sexy spots and put himself back together. Without a word to either of us, he took his ticket book off the roof of the car. He tore off the page he had been writing on and crumpled it up and as he walked back to his police car he threw it over his shoulder as a display that we weren’t going to get a ticket after all.

I shouted to his back as he returned to his car, “Hey, are you sure you want to be guilty of littering?”

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by territeach
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments