Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Officer's Probing Was Thorough

"Her roomate needed the officer's assistance."

35
18 Comments 18
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

There was a loud banging on the front door and a shout, “Miss, are you there? Miss, answer me. I got a call you needed help!”

The banging was coming from a police officer on the front door of his neighbor's condo. He finally tried the handle, and it twisted easily. Pushing the door open, he looked around the living room slowly before stepping in.

Once inside, he stood still and listened. He heard muffled noises coming from down the hallway. Moving quietly, he walked the hall until he came to a door that was partially closed. The noises were coming from inside that room.

Slipping his hand around the edge of the door, he pushed it open gently, and there she was. She was on a large bed, spread eagle with ropes and bindings holding her arms and legs open. He could see she had a blindfold over her eyes and a gag in her mouth. She was whimpering into the gag.

He had seen her plenty of times by the pool and seen plenty of her, even. She never failed to draw the attention of the men, including his own, but now he got to see her in a whole new way. Her long beautiful red hair was cascaded around the pillow her head was on. Her full lips were parted by the ball gag but still as luscious as ever. Her full breasts, always contained by the swimsuit she wore, were now resting unrestrained on her chest with clamps on her swollen nipples. There was a small chain that ran between the clamps.

His eyes roamed lower, but already his cock was straining against his uniform trousers. As he looked across her stomach, he could see the marks of a woman who had given birth in her life. He found that sexy. Moving his eyes lower, they came to rest on her pussy that was gaping open. He could see the end of a large vibrator protruding from between her swollen lips.

As he stared, he also noticed a small black remote and a slip of paper under it. He picked both up off the bed. Flipping the paper open it had a note written on it –

Hi Officer,

If you wish to enjoy her, she is all yours. Just make sure you do a thorough probe of her holes. The remote controls the vibrator, and in the top drawer by the bed is any other toy you wish to use. I know you have admired her as she has admired you in your uniform. Now you can enjoy her, and hopefully, you’ll let her enjoy you.

Your Friendly Neighbor

He held the note in his fingers and reread it while toying with the remote in his other hand. He stood still for the longest time before turning and leaving the bedroom. He still had the remote in hand and carried it with him.

He walked through her condo until he reached the front door that was still partially open. He gently pushed it closed. Then he reached down and turned the lock to secure it before turning back towards the hallway. He slowly retraced his steps until he was standing in the doorway. He stared at her as he reached down and adjusted his cock. The uniform pants were designed with a moderate amount of comfort in mind but never designed to hold his cock as hard as it was now.

While watching her face, he pushed the on button of the remote. Her head raised up, and a muffled moan escaped around the gag. Her legs pulled against her restraints; her ass lifted off the bed. He watched her pussy quiver around the vibrator. It wasn’t long until he could see her juices collecting and then running down her skin.

The little remote had a slider switch on it to control the speed. It was set at its lowest setting, but he slid it up a notch. She screeched into her gag as her ass bounced off the bed. It was then he noticed the top of the ruby-red jewel firmly wedged between the cheeks of her ass. He thought to himself, how naughty, she has all of her holes filled with something.

While continuing to watch her writhe on the bed, he started undressing. First, he took off his utility belt and laid it on a nearby chair. Then he slipped his boots off before working his way to the rest of his clothes. When he was done, he was armed only with the remote and a hard cock.

He walked along the side of the bed until he got close enough to grab ahold of the little chain attached to the nipple clamps. He gave it a tug pulling up on her nipples. She cried out into the gag. He pulled on the chain several times, and she cried out into the gag and twisted away as much as she could, but all this did was cause the chain to pull even more.

Pulling up on the chain again enough to pull her nipples taught, he pushed the slider to its highest setting. She screeched, and her body would have been jumping off the bed if it weren’t for the restraints. Leaving it on high, he saw her thrust her pussy off the bed as her orgasm hit. He picked just that moment to tug just a little harder on the chain. Even as her orgasm raged, she cried out. He finally relented and let go of the chain, then slid the remote to the off position.

Moving up on to the bed, he laid the remote to the side. He moved until he was straddling her chest and his knees pressing into her armpits. Leaning down, he flipped the catch on the gag and pulled it from her mouth. Before she could say anything, he slipped his cock into her mouth. At first, she gagged, but as he slowly fucked her mouth, she relaxed. She took more and more of his cock with each thrust he made.

Leaning with one hand braced against the headboard and the other holding her by the hair, he really started getting into it. He pushed as deep as he could until she gagged, then he pulled back before doing it again. She finally started relaxing enough that his cock was sliding into her throat. He started holding it there for a few seconds each time.

After a solid fifteen minutes or so of just fucking her mouth, he felt his orgasm start to build. He held his cock deep, longer each time, feeling her throat constrict as she tried to breathe. He’d finally relent and let her catch a breath before doing it all over again.

Finally, unable to hold back any longer, he pushed his cock as deep as he could into her throat and started unloading his spunk. She was gagging and trying to swallow. Not wanting to hurt her, he pulled out, and as he did, his spunk spilled from her mouth. It ran down her cheeks from the corners of her mouth, collecting in her hair. His cock left its own trail as he straightened up. It looked like a snail trail running from her mouth to the last of it dripping into a pool on her neck.

He watched her swallow a few times before she took a couple of deep breaths. When she settled down and was breathing fast but more normally, he reached to the side table for a bottle of water that had been left there. He opened the cap and, while lifting her head, poured some into her mouth. She swished it around but lacking anything else to do with it, let it dribble out of her mouth, down her cheeks mixing with the spunk already there.

He held her head and poured more water into her mouth that she swallowed this time. He continued giving her water until she had taken half the bottle. Then before she regained enough of her composure to speak, he slipped the ball gag back between her lips and refastened it. Then getting off the bed, he went to the kitchen and got a beer out of the refrigerator.

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

He walked back into the bedroom and looked at the mess that he'd made around her head. He picked up the remote, but while he leaned over, he held the cold beer can to her nipple. She jumped and moaned at the cold touch on her swollen nipple. Holding the remote, he walked over to the other chair that was in the room and sat down.

While sitting there watching her, he slid the remote to the first level. The sudden action of the vibrator again set off her moans and body jerking at the initial surge of it. While watching, he played with the control. He’d push the little slider to full power, and then he’d pull it to off before settling somewhere in between. Then he’d start all over. He watched her jerk, heave and moan through several orgasms.

Finally, recharged, he got up and walked over to her as she was just calming down from her last orgasm. He looked down and saw that the blanket was stained dark from her juices running from her. Bending down, he laid his hand at the top of her pussy. Taking two fingers, he dragged them down along her swollen pussy, stopping to tease her clit. As he expected, she let loose a loud crying moan behind her gag.

He continued down along her swollen pussy until he got to the vibrator. He grasped the end of it and pushed it into her causing another crying moan. He toyed with it, pulling it partway out before pushing it back in. He was working her towards another orgasm that he had no intention of letting her have at the moment. Finally, just as she was on the verge, he pulled the vibrator from her, dropping it on the bed.

She moaned out at the emptiness that she now felt, being denied her orgasm. He watched as she raised her hips, thrusting her pussy into the air, wanting, needing the stimulation to bring her to the orgasm he just denied her. All she felt was nothingness.

Just as she started to calm down, he took the palm of his hand and brought it down on her pussy with a sharp slap. She moaned out against the gag and tried to leap off the bed at the shock of it. He waited until she had started to settle and delivered another stinging slap. On this slap, his palm came back wet with her juices.

He used that hand to stroke his cock back into a rigid state. Moving onto the bed, he knelt between her outstretched legs and stroked her thighs. Then down each leg until he came to a small clip that held the rope to her ankle. He unclipped each one, then gathered her legs in his hands. He shuffled forward on his knees, pushing her legs up and back until his cock was in that perfect position to enter her pussy.

Without warning or hesitation on his part, he slammed into her balls deep in one thrust. She moaned out against the gag and forced her hips up to meet him. He quickly pulled out and slammed into her pussy again. He got into a rhythm of pulling almost out before pounding his way in again. She was moaning and writhing under his pounding.

Having cum down her throat already, he was able to pound her for sometime before he felt another orgasm coming on. He had lost count as to how many times she had cum around his cock. He could feel her wetness seep along his balls and around, down her ass. He could even see a trail of her juice running down her stomach to pool there.

Feeling his orgasm nearing, he knew he had one more hole to fill. Pulling out of her pussy, he leaned back and grasped the end of the jeweled butt plug. He pulled it out, leaving her anus gaping. He could see she had been well lubed before taking the plug, and with his cock dripping of her juice, there was no need for more lube.

He placed the crown of his cock at her opening and pushed. As the head slipped past the outer ring, she cried out into the gag. Then she calmed until he stretched her inner ring wide. As he passed through, she cried out into the gag again. Once through the tight opening, he easily slipped deep into her until his balls slapped against her ass. He gave her a moment to adjust.

While waiting, he bent over and caught the chain between her nipples in his fingers. Giving it a gentle tug, she moaned. Deciding that wasn’t enough, he tugged harder until she moaned out even louder. He continued pulling on the chain in varying amounts of pressure as he started to rock back and forth in her ass. 

He thought, god, she is tight, I won’t last long. Knowing that, he let go of the chain. He started working in and out of her ass but not with the same force he had pummeled her pussy. He made sure to go deep with every thrust and only pulled about halfway out each time. She was moaning and moving her head as he plowed her ass.

He neared his end but wanted her to cum again as well. He reached for the vibrator and slipped it into her pussy as deep as it would go. Then reaching for the remote, he thumbed the slider to the halfway position. The effect on her was overwhelming. She moaned out as loud as the gag would allow and started bucking her hips into him.

All this did was drive him to his orgasm quicker. So quick, he barely had time to pull out before exploding his spunk all over her tummy and tits. There were small puddles all over her. There was even a small bit hanging from the chain between her nipples. He then collapsed forward, leaning over her. His cock rested against her pussy. He could feel the vibrations emitting from her pussy and even softening as he was, it felt wonderful. He couldn’t resist but lean down, suck one of her nipples into his mouth, causing her to squeal.

Finally straightening up, he slipped backward off the bed and watched her have another orgasm. Having mercy on her, he bent down and grabbed the remote, sliding it to off. As he did, it was like a weight had been lifted from her. She just settled onto the bed. He could hear her breathing, raggedly around the gag, and through her nose.

While she was resting, he slipped the clips back onto her ankle restraints holding her legs open again. He took her in again. She was quite the mess now compared to when he came in earlier. She had his spunk on her cheeks and pooled into her hair, little puddles all over her chest and stomach. Her pussy, filled again with the vibrator, was swollen puffy with her wet juices covering her front and back. He looked at the butt plug and considered inserting it again but felt her ass had given enough.

Glancing at the clock by the bed, he realized he had been there longer than planned. He quickly slipped on his uniform pants, boots and pulled on his t-shirt emblazoned with the sheriff’s department logo. The rest he bundled up before slipping his utility belt over his shoulder. Taking one last look at her, he headed for the door.

He had just pulled the front door closed as the elevator opened. A short blonde-haired woman in a firefighter’s uniform stepped out. The firefighter looked at the police officer and just smiled before saying, “Did you do a thorough search?”

The police offer smiled and said, “I probed every hole!”

The firefighter just smiled and went into the condo that the police officer had just left.

 

Published 
Written by Road_Runner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments