Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Neutral Territory

4
2 Comments 2
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Captain Shay straightened his helmet as he pushed the door open, heaving a deep sigh. He hated interviews. He walked up to the silver figure waiting for him at the end of the room. Feeling slightly stupid, he cleared his throat loudly, sure that his loud footsteps should have announced his arrival, already.

The interviewer was tiny, her back turned to him, her mane of silver hair reflecting the halogens off in all directions. She turned around, and for the first time in his short life of twenty-eight years, Captain Shay felt his knees buckle. A rush of air escaped his mouth, behind his helmet as he struggled to regain his control.

"Consalat, Captain!" 

Shay flinched. It was her! There was no doubt about it! He could recognize that voice anywhere, even after... how many years had it been since he had joined the Agmen? Twelve!

"I'm Reporter Renaa from the Patibil."

He flinched again. Get a grip on yourself, he growled to himself.

"Would you like to begin the interview?" she asked, smiling. Shay's heart faltered, as he nodded, stiffly.

"Please have a seat," he said, his voice gruff, gesturing to the metal chairs in the corner. As they walked over and took his seat, Shay marvelled at how she made everything feel cold and hard and dull, now that she was here. He had sat in this room, in this chair for years now - and they had felt comfortable enough. But everything about her was so warm, and soft and bright, everything else paled.

"First of all, what would you like to say about the Four Hours of Armistice?"

Captain Shay made a derisive sound. "It's inconvenient, to say the least. My soldiers are getting impatient - nobody wants impatient soldiers."

He watched the disapproval on her face settle into disgust, as she clicked her recording device on and off. It made his chest pang in weird ways.

"You do not agree?" he asked.

"I'm sure many do not agree."

"I'm sure all my fellow Captains could not agree more."

"Our viewers would like to know more about the people who lead them. What made you want to join the Tumult?"

A bark of laughter left him. "We've all been part of the Tumult since the day of Occupation, Madam Rena... But, I decided to be a part of the Agmen when I was sixteen. My town was eradicated."

Her eyes widened, but she remained quiet.

"We witnessed horrors... and there had to be something done, to stop them."

"Is that why you decided to commit horrors yourself?" she burst out, her cheeks flushing. It made strange parts of him ache, the color in her cheeks.

His eyebrows rose. She had the decency to look embarrassed.

"We were just wondering... what kind of people do you have to be to - to - "

"I'm as human as you are, Madam Rena!" he interrupted. "I have two eyes that see, two ears that hear... and a heart that beats -"

He removed his helmet, and the strangest sound wrenched itself from her chest. "Shanzian!"

She lurched towards him, and pulled away at the same time, her body conflicted in the strangest way possible. Her face was wet. He reached forward and grabbed her recording device, as she let out another convulsing sob. He flicked it away, and the room was more silent than it had been in years, without its constant beeping.

"How have you been?" he asked her, his voice gruffer than he had thought possible.

In moments, she had launched herself at him. She clung to him, close enough to be a part of him. Sensations that he had not felt in years came back to him, everywhere she touched him. Everywhere she touched him, there were flames, there was a fire raging in that room - and no one noticed it. He breathed in her scent, his hands felt the sides of her body, revelling in their softness. 

Then, suddenly, she pushed away, revulsion etched on her face.

"You? You are a part of this killing army?" she asked, incredulous, tears streaming down her face, unstoppable.

His face grew hard. "Renny," he stared. Another sob rolled off her chest, at the sound of that nickname. "I am part of our defence force -"

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

She shook her head. "Shan wasn't this person. Shan was a sweet boy -"

"Exactly! He was a boy!" Captain Shay, roared. "I do what I do, Renny. There are some creatures that do not deserve to exist. And some of us do. I do what I do to protect those of us -"

She shook her head, again, weeping. "You don't HAVE to kill them, Shan -"

"I HAVE TO, RENNY! Or they will kill us! Just how they killed Ruby -"

Both of them howled, in synchrony, in agony. He walked over and grabbed her in his arms. "I missed you so much, Renny," he whispered. "For twelve years, for twelve years -" His mouth covered hers, and she shivered. They kissed each other - gasoline, and a flame, slowly burning everything around.

"For twelve years, you have been away and training to be this - " she weeped against his breathless mouth. 

"I never once forgot you -" he rasped, against her ear, making goosebumps rise on her skin. 

"I cannot - I cannot be with Captain Shay," she sobbed. "I do not recognize him. He's not my Shanzian -" His hands slid down her back, curving along her bottom. Her nipples pinched. 

"It's the Hours of Armistice, Renny. All warring parties are in truce." He pulled down her zipper in one fluid motion. She was naked and glorious before him. He almost wept.

"Renny," he breathed, with reverence. "Renny, you're so beautiful."

His cold gloved fingers made her shiver, as he played with her breasts. "Lay down your arms."

"I've dreamt of this almost every night," she gasped, going mute, as he removed his gloves and touched her - skin on skin.

The minute his mouth took her breast into his mouth, they exploded. All semblance of sanity, softness vanished. It was just them - and their burning bodies. She cried as his traced flames against her breasts, biting her nipples into hard pebbles.

She pushed his head away, and fell to her knees. Her hands grappled with his cold bottoms, as she struggled to undo the zippers and the velcros. He sprang out, rock hard. Without wasting a minute, she took him into her mouth. He almost burst, right there. His hands grabbed her, weaving themselves into her silver hair. As she played and teased him with her tongue, he watched her silver head bob up and down on him. His knees gave away, and he fell to the cold metal floor. She went at him with her mouth again, making him cry out loud.

"RENNY! God, your mouth feels good - Renny, please, let me have you."

Instantly, she stopped. Shifting forward, she straddled him, taking him inside of her. They both groaned, in unison. "Oh god, Rena. This is better than I imagined - Oh god." He forgot what he had to say, when she started to ride him, in earnest. Needing her closer, he pulled her down, so that she lay on top of him. His hands kneaded her round bottom, as they moved together, faster, harder.

The cold metal on his uniform jacket brushed against her nipples, making them harder than ever. 

"Fuck me, Captain."

His expression went from wanting to savage. He pushed her off him, roughly, turned her around, and dove into her with a mad force. Her moans filled up the whole room, as he fucked her hard.

"Lay down your arms, Rena," he whispered again, as he pulled at her silver hair, wrapping them around his hand, watching them sashay as he fucked her with abandon. "Come for me."

And she did, shouting his name, his name that he had not heard in years. And he emptied himself into her, right after, spilling spurt after spurt. He had not orgasmed so hard ever before. And as he spilled out, filling her up completely, they heard the shots go off.

The sirens began to go off in the facility, as aircraft spurred into action. More explosions went off in the horizon.

The truce was over.

Captain Sashay zipped himself up and then zipped her up.

Before he slipped on his helmet, he turned her around and kissed her bruised mouth. 

"We'll meet again, Reporter Rena from Patibil." His eyes clouded over with pain as he turned around. "Soon..."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by princessdiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments