Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private transit

7
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
4.0k words 4.0k words

I sat exhausted in the back of the bus after a long day at school. Struggling to keep from nodding off, I thought of the sight of the bus driver, who was new on that shift. Her shirt stretched tightly across breasts that seemed to defy gravity, probably due to an industrial-strength bra filled to overflowing, rising above a plump yet firm belly within a blue shirt with a navy blue neck tie. She had looked at me blankly, chestnut hair with streaks of silver here and there peeking out from under a pert little hat, and I wondered what it would take to get her to notice me. Ordinarily I would not have paid her much attention, but in her uniform and the air of authority and control it gave her, I wanted nothing more than to help her take it off, make her very happy, and help her put it back on; I passed by in embarrassment at my sudden erection and hoped she hadn't noticed.

I leaned forward against the back of the seat ahead of me and wondered if I should doze. My schedule of part-time work during the day and classes in the afternoon and evening had seemed like a great idea when I started two months before, but by this point I was continually exhausted. In any case, I had finished my test early that night and wanted nothing but sleep.

I looked across the aisle at another seat a little further back and saw a young fellow staring straight ahead fixedly at nothing. His eyes shut tight and he grimaced and breathed out heavily; two minutes later the bus stopped and he hurried out.

I looked over and saw he had left a package there, so I went over to pick it up. The bus started again, so I sat down; the bus was empty except for me. I leaned forward and dozed a couple of minutes, and then the bus stopped and the driver said, “Last stop.” I sat back and saw thick white drops on the back of the seat in front of me and realized what the guy had been doing. I shook my head, gathered my bag, and handed the driver the package. “Guy left this.”

“Thanks. Care to leave your info, just in case?”

“Sure.” I gave my name and address, and she jotted it down and put the package in a bag, seeming to pointedly ignore my resurgent erection throbbing in my pants at the sight of her cute little hat at crotch level. I got off, though hardly in the way I wished, and walked home.

 

Two days later I got on the bus at the same time and was taken aback at the glare the driver shot me. The guy who had wasted his seed on the seat back the last time rushed past as I walked down the aisle, and I sat down in my usual seat, which was warm. I leaned forward against the seat ahead of me and started dozing.

I woke up when the bus stopped at my stop. The driver walked down the aisle toward me, fully dressed with coat and hat, angry glare even fiercer than before; I saw no one else on the bus and wondered what was about to give.

She said, “Sit back. Now stand up.” I did and she leaned in to look. “Uh huh. You little pervert, I’m going to beat the shit out of you unless you clean up your mess and stop leaving me calling cards.”

“Huh?” I looked down and saw another massive abstract painting of thick white spurts drying on the seat ahead of me. Now I knew where the other fellow had sat, and knew why the seat had been warm. “Um, I didn’t do that. The guy who got off when I got on did.”

He got off, huh? Then why’s it on your coat, asshole? You’re the one who got off.”

I looked down and saw the right side of my coat and the sleeve had streaks of cum where it had brushed against the seat back.

“I didn’t do that.”

“Bullshit. I had to clean your spooge up once, but if I have to do it again I’m going to kick your ass to hell and back.”

Pissed off and exhausted, I said, “Bullshit. I didn’t do it and I’m not cleaning it up.”

“Listen, you motherfucking piece of subhuman shit, I am sick of you fucking perverts thinking you can jerk off to me and get away with it. Clean it up yourself or I’ll make you.”

“Call the police then.”

She stood hands on hips before me, a head’s length shorter than me but clearly able to take me every which way and make me like it and said, “I used to be the police until I got sick of the assholes above me shitting on me because I’m not a man. I’m the closest you’re getting to the police, so I’m telling you one more time, clean it up before I use you to clean it up.”

I decided the safest course was to clean it up, but the embarrassment and injustice burned as I wiped it up with a couple of paper towels. She looked down at the seat back and said, “Okay. Don’t do it again or I will fuck you up so hard your grandchildren will be born with black eyes.” She looked down at my crotch and said, “You. Fucking. Pervert. Get out of the fucking bus now.”

I realized the way she had forced me to do her bidding without laying a hand on me had me wishing she would lay both hands on me and make me do her bidding in other matters, and as I blushed she flushed with anger and pointed at the door. I left and decided I had better find another route home in the evenings.

 

The next week I caught rides with classmates, but the Monday following all of my rides were going elsewhere and I had no choice but to ride the bus home. With trepidation I waited at the bus stop, weighing the benefits of a taxi versus the cost and wondering if I could walk the distance in less than an hour, which at that hour had bad idea written all over it, and the bus arrived at the usual time and I stepped gingerly onto the bus and put my money in the slot. The driver looked at me blankly and said, “Welcome aboard, sir, long time no see.”

I blushed and nodded and walked past her to the back of the bus. I sat down and looked closely at the back of the seat ahead of me, which was pristine, and leaned forward to take a nap. I decided that that was a bad idea, as whatever the fates had in store for me tempting them was stupid, so I leaned back in the corner of the seat and dozed for a while.

I was awakened when the bus stopped at my stop. I got up and slinked toward the front of the bus. The driver said, “I need to check. The package you turned in, is the information on the turn-in sheet correct?”

“Yeah.”

“Thank you.”

I nodded and crept out of the bus, and with relief at the professional reception I had gotten bought a bottle of whiskey to celebrate the success of my midterms. I got home and drained two shots quickly. I was nursing a third over a mystery novel when someone knocked at the door. I opened it to see the bus driver.

With careful coldness in my voice I said, “Yes?”

“I would like to apologize.”

“Okay.”

“Would you invite me inside?”

“Are you armed?”

She smiled. “I’m fully armed and dangerous even when I don’t have a gun.”

“Okay, no then. I hardly know you, and I certainly don’t trust you.”

“My name is Louise. Now you know me. I didn’t report you and I’m sorry I drove off one of our loyal customers. Do you trust me enough to let me in?”

I stood aside and let her pass. She was still dressed in her uniform, tight across the chest under her suit jacket, hat on head, necktie dangling between her breasts as I wished my cum to, and despite myself the sight of her made me harden instantly. She seemed to notice, for she smiled. She took off her coat and hat and loosened her top button, then took off her clip-on tie.

“Can I offer you a drink?”

She smiled slightly, “I would appreciate it.”

I poured her three fingers of whiskey, and she sat on the couch across from my armchair. She took a sip and said, “I am sorry. You were right. The other fellow did it. Three more times before I caught him at it red-handed. Sticky-handed, rather. Fucking pervert.”

“Did you ban him from the bus?”

“Just my route. It’s informal. I sure as hell didn’t want my superiors to find out about it. When a guy gets pervy on you, it looks bad on you too.”

“Does it happen a lot?”

“Enough. Built like me, I get enough unwelcome attention. Fuck’em.”

“What do you do then?”

“I make them stop. Whatever it takes to make them show me the necessary respect.” She took a drink and watched me over the glass. “Tongue lashing is usually all it takes. Sometimes I have to get physical.” She then looked significantly at the massive erection throbbing in my lap and added, “I should have figured a weak little pussy like you wouldn’t have the balls to jerk off for me. I'm more woman than a piece of shit like you could ever hope to have.”

I stared at her, anger flaring, and said, “You fucking loser, you couldn’t even cut it as a rent-a-cop and ended up a goddamn lousy bus driver. You have a lot of gall waltzing in here and insulting me in my own home.”

“Some home. Kennel for a fucking puppy that can't even shit in its litter box is what it is.”

“Get out.”

“Make me.”

I turned toward the phone, and suddenly she leapt, putting my arm behind my back and holding me by the neck. “Don’t you dare. If you want me to leave, you gotta fucking make me. And you don’t have the balls.”

“I could take you anytime, you two-bit rent-a-cop wanna-be.”

She pushed me to the floor and said, “Keep a civil tongue in your head.”

“Make me.”

She forced my face into the carpet and said, “Apologize. Tell me you’re sorry.”

“Fuck you.” With a sudden twist I twirled around and tripped her. She came down hard on me and glared at me as I grabbed her wrists. However, even though she weighed somewhat less than I did, most of it was muscle, and she twisted a bit in turn and pinned me to the floor.

“Fucking girly girl is what you are. You couldn’t take a ten-year-old in the middle of an asthma attack.”

I twisted enough to slide out from under her and suspected she wasn’t trying as hard as she pretended to be. Pissed off and embarrassed by being bested in my own home, I sprung on her with a wrestling move and nearly pinned her.

“Fuck, that wasn’t half bad,” she said, “But you’re still shit.”

She reached over and rolled me over onto her and then under her, and as she sat atop me she said, “Lemme guess, you barely managed fourth place in the county and were just too chickenshit to go to state, and you’ve gone downhill since then. You couldn’t have beat me when I was ten years old, and even though you’ve got a boner of a lifetime you couldn’t even jerk off, you’re so weak.”

ManuelaS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ManuelaS

“Fuck you.”

“You wish.”

“I’ll skull fuck you and make you swallow all of it.”

“Bullshit. I’m gonna hogtie you and jerk you off into a glass and make you swallow yourself.”

Furious I said, “I’m gonna fuck your asshole so raw you’ll get a colostomy just so you don’t have to shit with it anymore.”

She stared at me in a fierce anger and said, “I’m gonna fuck you with my fist so hard I’ll kiss your knuckles when they pop out of your mouth.”

I leapt at her again and was surprised to land on her feet in my belly. With an oof I went over, and as she leaned over to pin me to the ground I twisted enough to hold her arms over my head. Her tits dangled above me, nipples erect through what looked like two inches of industrial-strength brassiere, and as I tried to buck her off, she slowly pushed my arms back until her tits were up under my chin.

I thrust up against her more angrily than ever, and she said angrily, “You couldn’t even fuck a sheep if it was dead.”

In anger I thrust my head up against her jaw, not strongly enough to hurt her seriously but enough to startle her. She rolled over with a groan, and when I jumped on her to pin her she said, “So that’s how you want it, huh?” This time she held nothing back, and within five minutes I was completely subdued and shackled somehow with a pair of handcuffs that had magically appeared, my entire body aching and my cock close to exploding.

“Now then, get up. I won fair and square and your ass is mine.”

I stood up fuming in anger and shame and she pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. “Not taking a chance on a little chickenshit like you running away.” She looked down. “You call that a dick? Shit, I’ve seen stringbeans better than that.”

She lifted me over her shoulder and carried me to the bedroom. She threw me onto the bed and said, “Apologize.”

“I’m sorry. I am truly sorry you’re a fucking barbarian. When I get loose I’m going to ruin that cunt of yours, and when you can’t take it any more I going to fuck the shit out of your ass while you cry like a little girl. And then you’re going to come back the next day begging for more.”

“I shoulda known all the girls you’ve fucked cried. Probably ashamed they gave it up to such a chickenshit whackwad. That little trick of yours with your head made me bite my tongue, so you’re gonna pay, asshole.”

She stripped as I watched her solid, toned body come into view, squat, heavy-breasted, with thick thighs and a thick brown thatch between them. With a groan I spontaneously ejaculated, and she watched avidly as streaks of cum shot out into my hair and all over the bed around me.

“Yeah, it’s more woman than you’ve ever had. At least your dick knows who’s master now. Pay respect to your new owner.” She sat above my face and slowly lowered her steaming pussy to my lips. She held my head in place and said, “I haven’t had a good cunt sucking in a year, so you have one hour to get me off ten times. The number of times you fall short is the number of times I’m going to fuck you up the ass.”

Even though I was still furious and ashamed of losing to her, I had never been so turned on in my life. I was fully erect and throbbing by the time her hairs were tickling my nose, and I had never seen a pussy that looked so delectable. As she settled onto me with a happy sigh, I went to work with a will and sucked on her clit as she rubbed her cunt all over my face.

She looked down at me with a triumphant smile and said, “At least your mouth is good for something, because after that shitty shit talk you gave I knew it wasn’t good for making promises.” She rode my face vigorously and her first orgasm hit within three minutes. She squirted fast and hard, nearly drowning me, and fucked down on my face as if trying to drive my head through the mattress.

She remained seated, however, and I continued servicing her cunt, following all her directions, and after her tenth climax she sighed and said, “That took only thirty minutes. Good boy. You’re very obedient. That means I don’t have to wait a whole hour before fucking you up the ass.”

“But…”

“I lied. Sue me.”

She rolled me over and went into the next room, coming back with her bag. She pulled a plastic double-headed dildo and tube of lube out and said, “You know you want it. Say it.”

“Fuck yourself with both heads.”

“Not tonight, big boy. The bigger one’s for you.”

I tried to rise up on my knees, and she pinned my head to the bed and said, “Shit, you never give up, do you?” She took a roll of tape out and taped my mouth shut. “Can’t have you crying out to the neighbors like a little pussy who can’t take his medicine now, can I?”

She straddled my ass and undid the handcuffs with a policeman’s skill just long enough to reattach them above my head. She then applied the lube to my hole, and though I could have struggled, I was eager to let her use me. She slipped two fingers roughly inside me, and when I whimpered she said, “It’ll get easier soon.” Before I was ready, she removed her fingers and pushed the head against my ring of muscles and inserted it skillfully. I screeched through my nose and she laughed, “You’ll like it soon enough.”

Her weight then shifted and the dildo slipped further inside as I heard the squishing of her cunt as she opened herself to the other end and impaled herself onto it, further impaling me. Without any warm-up she began thrusting vigorously against me, and after the pain passed I groaned in pleasure to encourage her. She fucked me fast and hard, and she said mockingly, “Better fuck than your puny dick would ever give me. Hi-ho, Silver!”

She lifted my hips as she knelt between my legs and used my ass mercilessly. After ten minutes she screamed and came like a mad woman, and when she collapsed on top of me she pulled the tape off and said, “I don’t think you’ll call for the neighbors now that I’ve fucked you up the ass, will you? You’ll admit I fucked you and I’ll say you begged me to, and you’ll just look like the sick little pervert you know you are.”

She got up off me and unfastened the handcuffs. “Now take a breather while I wash up. I have a vibrator for your ass next.”

I took her by surprise when she came back into the room and quickly had her handcuffed. I lifted her to the bed and said, “No lube for you, bitch.” I held her by the handcuffs to position her, and when her ass was exposed to me, I immediately pushed my throbbing cock against her asshole while I finally took hold of her soft, beguiling tits.

“Tell me you want it.”

“Fuck you.”

“You’re gonna get it. If you want it I might lube up.”

“You don’t have the balls.”

In a sudden flood of anger I pushed hard against her and heard a slight scream that turned into a moan as I sank into her bowels with amazing ease. “You like it, don’t you?”

“Fuck you, asshole.”

“No, fuck your asshole.”

I remembered how mercilessly she had used my ass and I thrust home with all the force in me. All the lust I had built up seeing her powerful, compact body, massive tits, mocking eyes, and uniform of authority that so turned me on flooded into my cock and spurred me to pound into her like a pile driver. After five minutes she looked around with a smile and said, “If you’re going to fuck my ass, at least pull my hair.”

I grabbed it roughly, but not too roughly, and pulled back on her hair as I thrust hard into her, and she moaned, “Pull it harder. Use me.” With a sudden clench at the demand, my cock drained into her, spurt after satisfying spurt. She groaned in climax as I flooded her, and when I discovered I remained hard I continued fucking into her ass now lubricated with my sperm. She whimpered, “Harder,” and I obliged her to two more massive orgasms deep inside her, each time drained by the massive contractions of her own uncontrollable orgasms. I fell forward atop her and her knees collapsed so that she lay under me like a mattress until I pulled myself free.

In sudden surprise I saw her hands were free, and she held up the handcuffs with a smile, “Ta-da, magic!” I collapsed next to her and she smiled at me. “Good start. Now wash up.”

When I had washed myself clean and come back into my bedroom, she lay before me spread-eagled and said, “Please make love to me.” I lay atop her and she took me sweetly into her arms, and soon into her body. We both came quickly and greedily, and I lifted myself off her to say, “Suck me.”

“Yes sir,” she smiled, and we settled into a sixty-nine. She drained me twice more as she came three more times, and then we fell asleep in exhaustion.

The next morning we woke at seven, and she smiled, “Good morning, sir.”

“Good morning, ma’am.”

“That was an incredible night…for such a fucking piece of chickenshit.”

“I’m going to skull fuck you until you drown.”

“Bullshit.”

And as I met little resistance as I forced myself within her mouth, I looked down to see her smiling happily as she worked me expertly to the happiest morning I’d ever had. She swallowed and sighed, “You little chickenshit. I’m gonna make you eat my cunt until you beg for mercy.”

“Bullshit.”

With some of the spirit she had shown the night before, she wrestled me onto my back and rode my face while the taste and sight of her cunt made me harden again. After she came, she said, “Shame I have to leave you hanging like that.”

“Bullshit. Just for that I’m going to fuck your ass until my dick comes out your mouth.”

“Big talk for such a little boy.”

I wrestled her onto her belly and entered her easily, and in surprise at how readily she took me pummeled her until she climaxed, again draining uncontrollably into her and crying out in pleasure close to pain.

We then showered together, and I watched her admiringly as she put on her uniform in full array, and as she dressed she said, “Thank you for being a valued customer of our bus line. If there is anything we can do to make your trip on our buses more enjoyable, please let us know. I do hope you will ride us regularly.”

“Every day.”

“And every night?”

“Until the service ends.”

She smiled and said, “I’d call last night a draw.”

“Best two out of three?”

“I will fuck you up so badly you will beg for mercy.”

“You’ll cry like a baby by the time I finish with you.”

She smiled and kissed me sweetly on the lips and whispered, “Good job last night. Keep it up.” She then waved goodbye as she opened the door, and said, “See you at 7:48 tonight.”

Published 
Written by SirSpewalot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments