Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome Home, Chapter 2

"He comes home to her for good..."

15
7 Comments 7
8.9k Views 8.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Tommy got a notice from his C.O. a couple days after he got back. The notice said he would need to report to the base and begin outprocessing from the military. He would need to go to the base and stay there for a few days to get through the whole process.

He didn't want to let her go, but he knew he had to get this last phase of his military service completed. So the night before he was to leave, he laid in bed with Becky. He had just returned from his last deployment to Iraq and barely had any time alone with his girl, and now he would have to leave her once again. So he wanted this night to be special.

They kissed and snuggled and made love over and over until they were both worn out and sexually satisfied. Tommy went into the bathroom and wet down a couple washcloths, then brought them to the bed. He lovingly wiped Becky clean with one of them, being sure to wipe her pussy and ass well. She picked up the other washcloth and wiped off his now spent and flaccid cock and his balls. He put the washcloths back in the bathroom and then helped her get dressed before he put on his own clothes.

Once they were both dressed, he pulled her back into his embrace, hugging and kissing her deeply, not wanting to let ever leave her. She looked at him with love and tears shining in her eyes and said, "I wish you didn't have to go. I want to stay with you always."

He placed a hooked finger under her chin, tipping her face up to look into her eyes. "Don't worry baby. I'll be back as soon as I can and then we'll be together again for good. I wish I could stay here with you too, but we both know it's not possible right now. I have to get outprocessed and this is the only way to do that. I love you, baby, with all my heart." Then he kissed her deeply again and hugged her tightly before breaking the embrace to help her with her coat and put on his own. He made sure the heater was turned off in the hotel room and grabbed his daypack and room key off the dresser by the door. He opened the door and together they walked down the hall to the elevator.

Tommy and Becky's families had gotten a hotel room so that the two could spend some private time together. Tommy knew that when he had gotten back from Iraq, he would only have the weekend before he had to go away again. But this time it was just to the nearest base, 120 miles away, to do his outprocessing and get his discharge. Four years and two deployments to Iraq was enough for him. He wanted to get on with the next phase of his life. A phase he hoped would include Becky, the girl he had grown up with and loved since they were both children.

Once he had checked out of the hotel room, they walked to the car, hand in hand. He opened the passenger side door for her and kissed her again before closing the door after she sat in the seat and fastened her seatbelt. He went around and got in the car, then started it up. They left the hotel parking lot and he drove her back to her parent's house, holding her hand the whole way there. About ten minutes later, he pulled into the driveway of Becky's parents home. He kissed her again before she opened the door to get out. "I love you baby. I'll call you when I get to the base" he said.

"You'd better, mister! I love you too, Tommy. Drive safe, and come home soon," she said as she blew him a kiss. She closed the door and stepped back, away from the car so he could pull out and leave. She stood there waving to him until he turned the corner and she couldn't see him anymore. She sighed deeply, wiped tears from her eyes, then turned and walked up the sidewalk and into the house.

Tommy had driven most of the night in order to be at the base first thing in the morning. After the nearly 400 mile trip, stopping only once to catch a quick nap alongside the road, he was tired. But he had made it in time to get a dorm room, get cleaned up a bit, and make it to the personnel office shortly after they opened.

Later that afternoon, Becky turned on her laptop computer to check her emails. She scrolled down the list to see what messages she had. Her eyes lit up with happiness when she saw one from Tommy. She quickly opened it and read what he had written:

"Hi Babygirl, I miss you so much. I made it to the base without any problems and have a room here. I can't wait till we get together again, hopefully by the end of next week. I want to make love to you again so much. I want you so bad, I can't stand it! I'll call you soon, baby. Good night and sweet dreams, my beautiful girl. I love you. Xoxoxoxo Tommy"

Becky sighed, wiped away her tears, then opened the file labeled Pictures on her laptop's desktop. She looked through the folder which had all of her pictures of Tommy. She double-clicked on her favorite one, the one of him in uniform just before his first deployment. He was so handsome... she just sat there staring at the photo, wishing she was in the picture with him and missing him terribly even though she had just been with him a few short hours before. She kissed her finger and touched the photo then closed out that window so she could reply to the email from Tommy.

"I miss you very much too, babe," she typed "I just loved being in your arms, being kissed as you made love to me yesterday. I will email you my schedule for the rest of the week tomorrow morning. I can't wait until you are home for good. I want you badly too. I'm laying here on my bed as I type this wearing only my skimpy babydoll nighty and no panties! Should I touch myself for you? It's too bad you are so far away... I am really horny, right now. That ought to give you something to dream about tonight. Well, honey, it's getting late. I'm going to go get ready for bed. I'll be dreaming about you. Sweet dreams, lover. I love you. Xoxoxoxo Becky"

Once the email to Tommy was sent, Becky logged off and turned off her computer, then went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth. Since her parents were already asleep, she turned off all the lights on her way back to the bedroom. She turned off the lights and got into bed, pulling the blankets up to her chin and snuggling down on her pillow. As she lay there in the dark, she started thinking about Tommy. She felt tears start to gather in her eyes and reached for a tissue from the box on her bedside table. She was missing him so badly. All she wanted was to be in his arms. She would be again very soon. Finally, she fell asleep dreaming of her man and what their life together would be like once he came back home to her.

The next few days dragged by slowly. Becky tried to focus on her work at the local grocery store where she worked as a cashier and looked forward to her nightly phone call and morning email from Tommy. She missed him terribly and counted the days until he would be coming back home. He kept her up to date with what he was doing at the base and how his outprocessing was going. She had no idea that it was so complicated, but because he had come back from an overseas post and a war zone, it was more involved than a regular outprocessing.

Finally, the big day had arrived, and Tommy was on his way back home. Becky was in her bedroom, her closet doors open wide as she searched through her clothes to find the perfect outfit to wear when she met Tommy that evening. She selected a flirty black cocktail dress with spaghetti straps that tied at the back of her neck, a daring deep V neckline that showed off her cleavage well, and a hemline that was almost too high. She picked out a pair of black thigh-top nylons and a lacy garter belt to hold them up. A pair of black silk and lace bikini panties finished the outfit. She went in the bathroom to take her shower, being sure to shave her underarms, legs, and pussy well. She wanted to be perfectly smooth for her time with her lover. She dried off then got dressed. She did her hair and makeup and spritzed on her favorite perfume.

A quick look at the clock told her she had about an hour before she would meet Tommy, so she made herself a quick turkey sandwich and a glass of iced tea with it. As she was eating her sandwich, her cell phone rang. She quickly grabbed the phone and seeing who it was, flipped it open. "Hi sweetheart, How are you? I'm almost ready to see you tonight. Just grabbing a quick bite to eat."

"I'm doing great baby. I've missed you so much. I'll be there in about 25 minutes or so. I hope you're ready for me, babe," he said with a chuckle.

With a big grin on her face, she said, "Oh yeah, I'm ready! I shaved everything for you, just the way you like me, love. Did you remember to bring the toys?"

"I sure did, baby. I can't wait to use them on you, too. It's gonna be so fuckin' HOT! Well, babe, I'll let you go so you can finish getting ready. See you soon, sexy," he replied.

"Ok lover, see you soon!" she said.

"Babygirl?" he asked.

"Yes, dear?"

"I love you!"

"I love you too. See you soon Tommy. Kisses!"

They both hung up and she quickly finished her sandwich and tea, leaving her plate and glass in the kitchen sink then went in the bathroom to brush her teeth and make sure her hair looked good for Tommy. She made sure to tuck her hairbrush into her purse, along with her own little surprise for Tommy... her brand new silk and lace teddy that matched the black lacy panties she was wearing. She turned off the lights and TV, then grabbed her jacket and keys. She stepped out of the house locking the door and took a seat on the front porch swing to wait for Tommy.

She didn't have to wait very long. As she slowly rocked back and forth and thought about what was in store for the evening, she spotted his familiar black Camaro coming around the corner. Her face lit up with a huge smile as she walked down the sidewalk to the edge of the street and waited for him. He pulled up, so the driver's side was closest to her, rolled down his window and said with a grin and wink, "Hey baby, wanna go for a ride?"

Becky smiled and said, "Gee, I don't know. I'm not supposed to get in a car with a stranger."

"Well get in and we won't be strangers for long," he laughed as she got in the car. Before she could buckle her seatbelt, he pulled her close for a kiss and hug. She hugged him back tightly. When he broke the kiss, she said, "I've missed you so much, Tommy."

"I've missed you too, baby.

EmiliaDon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiliaDon

Ready for some fun?" he asked as he put his hand on her thigh, stroking her leg softly. Becky moaned softly and nodded, buckling her seatbelt. They left the house and drove to the same hotel as last time. Tommy and Becky went up to the front desk to check in and get a room key. Becky reapplied her lipstick while she waited for him to bring their bags inside. He looked at her lovingly and said, "Same room as last time baby, room 414. I requested it if no one else was using it. It was available." She smiled as he took her hand and they walked to the elevator to go to their room.

He unlocked the door and let her go inside first. She flipped on the lights and placed her purse on the stand by the TV. She went into the bathroom and turned the heater on while he placed his bag on the bed and turned on the other heater.

"Want to get some dinner before we settle in for the night? I don't know about you but I'm starving!" he said.

"Yes that would be wonderful," Becky said. So they went downstairs to the hotel restaurant, neither of them wishing to leave the hotel. The restaurant had pretty good food and the pair enjoyed a romantic dinner in a quiet corner booth before heading back to the room.

Alone in the elevator on the way up to the room, Tommy turned to Becky pushing her up against the back wall and pinning her there with his body. "God Becky, do you know how beautiful you are?" he said leaning down to kiss her bare shoulder. Becky could feel his hot breath on her skin and his chest pressing against her breasts.

"Tommy," she breathed. Becky wanted him so badly. She wanted nothing more than to rip his clothes from his body and have him take her right there in the elevator, but she had to hold onto her decorum until she was safely in the room. Still, his pressing into her was wearing away her resolve. He kissed her soft neck and nibbled on her earlobe, a definite "hotspot" for Becky! As he kissed her and licked her neck, Becky felt her knees getting wobbly and her heart race.

Luckily for her, the elevator reached their floor just in the nick of time. Becky could feel her defensive walls crumbling and had they been on a higher floor, she would have caved in and lost her ladylike demeanor!

Safely in the room, Tommy locked the door and closed the window blinds and curtains. As he turned back to Becky, she said, "I have a surprise for you, hon. I'll be right back." She went into the bathroom with her purse and closed the door. She changed into the new teddy, folded her clothes and put them on the shelf above the toilet. She opened the door a crack and asked him, "Are you ready for your surprise babe?" He nodded yes, and she told him to close his eyes. She waited until he did then opened the door and padded barefoot to stand in front of him. "Open your eyes, handsome," she said softly.

When Tommy opened his eyes, he felt like his breath had been stolen. She looked so beautiful standing there in that black lacy teddy with the tiny matching panties, both adorned with a single tiny red bow. He could clearly see the dark circles of her areolas and the points of her nipples, as well as the smooth pale skin of her shaved pussy. The blood rushed to his groin in anticipation. He pulled her close and took a nipple into his mouth through the thin fabric. Becky tipped her head back and placed her hands on his shoulder as she moved to straddle his legs. His right hand slipped down her butt and into her panties, squeezing her cheeks gently as he suckled on her nipple. She lowered herself down so her pussy was on his leg. She slowly started rubbing herself against him.

He could feel her moistness as she gyrated against his leg. He had her stand and he quickly undressed. His throbbing cock was stiff and swollen, moisture gathering at the tip. She wrapped her hand around it and stroked him gently, the moisture gathering on her palm each time she rubbed the head of his shaft. He pushed the straps of her teddy off her shoulders and slid it down over her breasts and belly and hips until it hit the floor. Her panties quickly followed. When she stood before him completely naked, he pulled her to him in a tight embrace, his throbbing cock sandwiched between them. Tommy kissed her deeply as he backed her toward the bed until her legs hit it and she sat on it. He pushed her back to lay on the bed and lay beside her, his arms around her tightly, his tongue dueling intimately with hers in a deep passionate kiss full of his love for her and hers for him.

He moved over her and she spread her legs in an open invitation, which he quickly accepted as he moved his kisses down her neck, pausing to suckle gently beneath her ears. He continued kissing a trail down over her shoulder and across her chest, then down to her nipples, squeezing her breasts together so he could take both nipples into his mouth at once. She rubbed her hands all over his shoulders as he made his way down her belly, leaving a slick wet trail of kisses from her breasts to her belly button. He continued moving down over her tummy. He paused at the sleek bald flesh of her shaved pussy and placed a wet kiss at the top, above her clit. She tried to raise her hips but he held her down with a gentle hand on her hip.

She whimpered in need, and he moved down a little so he could fully see the object of his desire, her moist pouting pussy. He gently spread open her fleshy lips with his thumbs to reveal her swollen wet clit. He lightly flicked his tongue over the very tip of her clit, sending shivers up her spine. She moaned softly, urging him to do more. He applied a little more pressure to her clit with a sweep of his tongue and her hips bucked up off the bed. He placed his whole mouth over her clit and pussy and began tongue-fucking her hard and fast. Her hands went to the back of his head, pressing him into her more as he slid his fingers into her pussy to fuck her g-spot. He could taste her juices flowing as his fingers hit her spot. Within moments, she was gushing. Her fluids were leaking out over her anus and puddling on the bed.

His own fluids were slowly oozing from the tip of his cock as he practically humped the bed while finger-fucking Becky's juicy cunt. She pulled him up and kissed him deeply as she wrapped her hand around his weeping cock, guiding it into her wet hole. He pressed in and slid in to the hilt with one push. They both sighed with pleasure as they became one again. He stayed still for a few moments, just savoring the delicious feeling of her convulsing muscles wrapped tight around his hard throbbing shaft. He began moving slowly within her, his arms wrapped tight around her body. He kissed her passionately, showing her how much he loved her. She could taste herself in his kiss and it drove her wild. She raised her hips slightly, urging him to move faster. She met each of his thrusts perfectly as his balls slapped against her ass. The rhythm increased as he thrust harder and deeper and faster within her, her moans and whimpers increasing in volume as her orgasm approached.

"I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna cummmm!" Tommy growled in her ear, causing her to moan louder. Within a few moments, he stiffened his back with his pelvis tight against hers as the cum spurted from his throbbing cock deep inside her wet cunt. She felt the pulsing and her own orgasm hit hard and he felt her muscles tighten around him. Her nails dug into his bare back and shoulders while she held her breath as the waves of pleasure rippled through her body, leaving her breathless and trembling. Tommy collapsed atop her and kissed her gently as they both regained their composure. "I love you, baby girl," he said softly.

"I love you too Tommy, with all my heart," Becky replied as she hugged him tightly. Tommy looked into the face of his beautiful Becky. He saw tears welling up in her eyes and running down her cheeks.

"Oh Tommy, you don't know how long I have waited for this moment. How long I have dreamed about being with you like this once again," her voice trembled.

"I have waited a long time too Becky. I have dreamed of feeling your soft skin and smelling that perfume. Tasting your kisses and hearing you say my name. You are so very beautiful, Becky..." he said stroking her cheek with his fingertips as he spoke. He laid down on the bed next to her, his arms wrapped around her and her head on his chest. They fell fast asleep, content to be in each other's arms.

The next day, Becky and Tommy got together at Becky's parents home for a proper welcome home with their families. Everyone was in attendance along with several close friends. Everyone was glad that Tommy was finally home for good, no one more so than Becky. During the party, Tommy excused himself to go into the bedroom where the coats had been placed. Finding his coat, he returned to the group. He stood up next to the still seated Becky.

"Becky sweetheart, I wanted to wait until we were able to have everyone here to do this," he said. "And now that they are, this is the perfect time." Tommy knelt down on one knee as he pulled a velvet covered box from his pocket. He held the open box out in front of him.

"Rebecca Sue Thompson, will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" he asked.

Becky put her hands to her mouth for a moment and looked at her mother. Her mother was beaming with joy and pride. Becky looked at her father who also was smiling broadly. Then she turned back to Tommy.

"Yes! Yes, Tommy, I will marry you!" she said as the tears in her eyes attested to the joy in her heart. He took the ring from the box and slipped it onto her finger then took Becky into his arms to the wild applause of the friends and family surrounding them.

Becky couldn't be happier. Her Tommy had returned to her. And now she was to be his wife. Tommy was in heaven as well. He had the most beautiful girl in the world in his opinion and she had just agreed to be his forever.

Life was good.

~ The End ~

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments