Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bad Girl - Chapter 6

13
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Pam and Gerry's journey continues as things get more intense for both of them."

Every twenty minutes or so, they got out of the hot tub and took a dip in the pool, then returned to the tub. They got invited to a few camper-led activities to be held over the next few days and were given a few recommendations of classes and demos to attend. After about ninety minutes, they headed to the showers, then went back to their campsite. On the way back, they noticed a number of additional vendor booths and decided to check them out the next day. They cuddled together and soon fell asleep. In the morning, Pam felt Gerry slip his erect cock into her pussy as he often did. It was slow and gentle and always a great way to start the day. They got up and threw on some shorts and went for breakfast.

They went back to their site where Pam selected a large open weave pink tank top and a pink thong. Her nipples easily poked through the weaving. Once again, she put on the collar and wrist cuffs. Gerry grabbed a tank top and tucked it in his waistband, then they grabbed some water bottles and headed to the vendor area. Gerry jokingly looked at some of the floggers and said that maybe he should buy one to use on her. Pam just smiled.

"Maybe you should."

The vendor offered to let him test it out, but he declined. At another booth, there were a number of collars. He picked out several and held them up to her neck. He found a rubber one he really liked and asked if she would wear it instead of the one she had on.

"Of course, Master. If that is what you wish."

She removed her collar and he put the new one on. He also bought a small padlock and put it on so it could not be removed. He also chose a leash and attached it to the ring on the collar. The vendor asked if he needed a clip to attach her cuffs together, so he got that too and clipped her wrists together behind her back.

"There, now you look like a proper sub."

"Yes, Master."

Another booth was selling jewelry, including nipple jewelry for those whose nipples were not pierced. The vendor showed them how they worked, using her own nipples to demonstrate. Pam could not decide between several different styles, so they ended up getting a couple of pairs. Gerry pinched and pulled on her nipples until they were erect, then put on one of the pairs. The vendor had said that by tightening the band, it would keep her nipples erect for quite some time.

"Hmmm, maybe I should have tied your hands behind your back a long time ago."

"Yes, Master."

They looked at a couple of other booths, but it was almost time for a class Gerry had expressed some interest in attending, so they left and headed over to the tent where the class was to be held. After the class was over, they headed to the dungeon where they saw Mistress Candace putting her subs through some training routines. Pam started to greet her with her normal greeting, but Candace stopped her.

"It appears you have a new Master, at least for your time here. Just show me the proper respect and that is enough. Now, have you discussed my request with your Master?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And?"

At this point, Gerry jumped in.

"I have decided to let her do it. As for me participating, I am still not sure about that part, but I will let you know before the class."

"Fair enough, and thank you. I understand my sub Kristen offered her services to you and that you accepted. I am quite pleased she was able to approach you and ask. She has had an issue with situations like that and I have been encouraging her to be a bit more open. I hope she was able to pleasure you both."

"Pleasure is a bit of an understatement. Her skills were quite amazing, and she deliberately moved us into the open, rather than stay in an area where we would have been partially hidden."

"That is good, and she will be rewarded for her actions. I look forward to seeing you at the class, kitten. I know you will do me proud."

"Yes, Mistress. I will do my best. Thank you, Mistress."

"Now I must get back to my subs. If I don't repeat, repeat, repeat, some just don't retain their training, lol."

Pam and Gerry walked over to where a man was demonstrating how to do figure eights with a flogger and apply different amounts of contact on the body of the person being flogged. He went from just brushing her skin with the tips, to full contact, all the while moving up and down her back without breaking his rhythm. He switched from figure eights to other strokes as he lectured. Then he offered to let others give it a try. A woman gave it a timid try, and he assured her his sub would not mind the pain. She gave it another try and after a minute or two had gotten into a pretty good rhythm. One man got up and did a demo with a pair of Florentine floggers that was quite impressive.

"Would anyone else like to be a ‘victim'?"

Pam looked at Gerry and he nodded.

"My sub would."

"Front or back, missy'

"Front, Sir."

He unhooked the girl from the St Andrews cross and attached Pam's ankles to each leg of the cross. Then he pulled the front of her tank top over her head and wedged it behind her neck. He removed her nipple jewelry and handed them to Gerry and put her leash in her mouth. He went behind her and ran a rope around her arms and the cross to tighten them behind her, making her tits stick out even more. He started out slowly hitting just the tips of her nipples which were still quite erect. He was using a flogger made of rubber with very thin falls resulting in quite a stinging blow. He gradually moved in and hit more and more skin, at the same time increasing the intensity. Red streaks were starting to appear on her breasts.

Next, he lowered his aim until her stomach and mound were also covered with red streaks. Pam did not make a peep during all of this. The man put the flogger down and grabbed a crop which he handed to Gerry. He took the crop and began moving it back and forth up and down her inner thighs, then slapping upward on her pussy. He then switched to her already red breasts, concentrating mainly on her nipples. Finally, he stopped and signaled to the man to undo her, took the leash from her mouth and led her off.

"You still okay, babe?"

"Yes, Master."

They passed a piece of equipment where a man was strapped down with his head hanging down. Another guy standing in front of him was vigorously fucking his mouth and holding his legs high in the air. A woman in very high heels and sporting a strap-on dildo that had to be well over a foot long and quite thick was fucking his ass. He was stroking his own cock and ejaculated when the women shouted ‘now!' At the same time, the man in front pulled out of his mouth and stroked his cock a few times, then shot his jizz all over the guys face.

At another area, they saw a huge black man wearing nothing but a very tight pair of leather pants holding what appeared to be a heavy piece of carpeting attached a long handle. A woman was bent over the top part of a prie dieu with her skirt pulled up and her panties down around her ankles. The man pulled his arms back and swung the carpet with a mighty swing, Ianding it with a loud thump. The end of the carpet hit squarely in the middle of one cheek while the other cheek got the full force of it. A dark bruise appeared almost instantly where the edge of the carpet had hit.

"Thank you, Sir."

A line of several others was waiting for a turn, including one male who was on a leash being held by his Mistress. He had a contraption around his neck and shoulders that his hands were cuffed to. He had a bone gag in his mouth and was wearing a cock cage. Both nipples were pierced and sporting large rings. Other than shoes, he was naked. Each person that was hit had the same bruise appear immediately or fairly quickly and the male sub was no exception. Instead of getting up after he was hit though, he remained bent over as his Mistress said something to the black man. He nodded, switched hands and moved to the other side of the sub. He then swung and landed another blow, leaving similar marks on both cheeks. Then he got up and they walked off. Gerry heard her ask him if he had learned his lesson and saw him nod.

It was past time for some lunch and they returned to the campsite. On the way back, they stopped at the vendors again and Gerry told Pam to stand where she was while he took care of something. He returned a few minutes later holding a bag, then they continued back to the site. Gerry undid her wrists and turned on the grill. He cooked up some burgers, and Pam got a couple bags of chips for them. They each had a beer.

AliiceCullen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliiceCullen

"What did you buy?"

"You will see soon enough. Don't be so nosy or I might have to go get you one of those bone gag thingys."

"Yes, Master. I am glad you are enjoying yourself here. I really thought you would hate it and be miserable the whole time."

"I wasn't sure myself, but there is some interesting stuff, and this Master role is quite fun."

"Well, there is much more to it than what you see. It takes time to learn all the nuances and become a good Master or Mistress."

"I know babe but thanks for playing along."

"Well, I love you, and you have given me this time, so if a little role play on my part makes this a pleasant experience for you too, it's the least I can do."

They had the afternoon free so they decided to finish exploring the rest of the campground. Before they left, Gerry grabbed the bag and took out a butt plug with a tail attached to it. The plug was about the same size as the one the man had used on her yesterday so she knew it would not pop out accidentally. She removed her thong and bent over one of the lounge chairs as Gerry lubed her up and inserted it into her ass.

"I love it, daddy. Thank you sooo much!"

"Hands behind your back…"

Pam turned around and clasped her hands together behind her back. Gerry clipped them together, then she felt him strapping her upper arms together making her breasts stand out. He turned her around and leaned over licking and sucking her boobs, he stopped and slapped them a number of times. They were already still a bit puffy and sensitive from the flogging earlier and this just increased her arousal. Then Gerry reached into the bag again and pulled out a pair of nipple clamps. He pulled on one nipple, then attached the clamp. He tightened it until she winced then loosened it slightly, repeating the process with the other clamp.

"Perfect."

"Yes, Master."

He attached the leash to her collar and they headed off to an area that looked to have more permanent sites set up. They discovered that the campground was for gay men and that except for the Kinky Kamps women were generally not allowed on the grounds. Most of the residents with permanent sites avoided the time when the events were held, but about a quarter of them, plus some of the other regular campers joined in.

They were the ones that had adopted the food pantry as a charity they supported and were thrilled that the organizers of the camp had agreed to help with fundraisers and donations from attendees. A dozen or so of the men manned the food court and maintained the grounds. They also helped out the organizers with the setup of all the equipment and smaller tents which took about a week. They said that between the food drive and just the money raised at the camp, the food pantry was able to operate for nearly half the year without any other help. Between that, and the other donations the campground made during the rest of the year and money and food donated by the general public, the food pantry was well supplied to help those in the area that were in need.

After talking with a few of the men, they found out that the path around the lake would be lit with Tiki torches after dark that night and that it was quite romantic. He did suggest using repellent though as sometimes the mosquitoes were somewhat aggressive. They walked around checking out the other camping areas. Each section had been designated with different kinky names like Fort Dix and Beaver Gulch. They found many people knew each other, either just from camp, or from other events as well. Some of them camped together in large groups and set up tents in the middle of their designated area that functioned as kitchens and a meeting area for the entire group.

As they walked around, they saw people using the equipment for sex or ‘torture'. They heard someone mention something about the glory hole wall and queaning chairs. Gerry asked where that was and got directions. Women (and men) were sucking on cocks sticking through holes cut into a plywood wall. Signs above the holes were labeled women only, men only or no preference. Two chairs with a cutout section in the front were set up towards one end of the wall. In one, a woman was strapped into a small cage under the chair with her chin right up against the cutout section of the chair. The cage on the other was filled by a male. Both cages had a restraint behind the head preventing them from moving it back even an inch

Chairs were scattered around the area so people could watch the action. Some Masters and Mistresses were sitting in other chairs and being serviced by their subs. A couple of the people sucking cocks at the wall were obviously subs as they had their arms bound and in some cases, the Dom or Domme was standing behind them pushing their head or flogging them in encouragement. In one grassy area, a woman was lying on the grass and men were standing around masturbating all over her. In another spot, a guy was lying in the grass and men and women were pissing on him. At one point, a mod announced they needed more volunteers to suck cocks. Gerry looked at Pam then told her to go.

"Yes, Master. As you wish"

Pam walked over to the mod and was directed to a hole with a cock sticking through it. She knelt down and took the cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. As it got harder, she moved her head back and forth vigorously until he came in her mouth. She swallowed and the mod held a bottle of water to her mouth to drink. Another cock appeared and she sucked him off as well. A third and then a fourth cock appeared and she serviced them too. After she was done with each cock, she was given a drink of water, as were the others that were bound. When the fifth cock appeared in the hole, she saw Gerry walk up to her.

"You seem to be losing some of your enthusiasm, slut. Let me help you"

He took her hair in both hands and began moving her head back and forth rapidly, forcing the cock deep into her throat. When he finally came, Gerry pulled her head back so the last few strings of jizz hit her face. He pulled her back onto her feet.

"That was better, slut."

"Yes, Master."

As she lowered her head, she could see the bulge in her husband's pants. He whispered to her that watching her do those men had surprisingly turned him on and walked her over to a chair that was off to one side of the area. He pushed her down into it, then lowered his zipper. His erect cock popped out and he guided it into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and moved her head back and forth on his shaft. Gerry was above average in size and she didn't normally take in his full length when she gave him a blow job, but he was forcing it further in than normal.

He fucked her mouth for several minutes, then stopped and pulled her up off the chair, removed the strap around her arms and released the cuffs. Then he sat down and pulled her down onto his lap as he guided his cock into her pussy. He helped her as she moved her body up and down his shaft, letting her set the pace. He reached in front of her and removed the clamps from her nipples.

"Thank you, Master."

Pam loved the feel of her husband's cock filling her and loved when she was horny and he let her control the action. He reached around with one hand and played with her nipples, and with the other hand began playing with her clit using her pussy juices to lubricate it. She kept it going as long as she could until she could no longer stop the orgasm from exploding. When Gerry felt her body tense, he grabbed both her tits and pulled her down onto his cock, burying it deep inside her. She felt him pulse inside her as he filled her with semen. Pam continued sitting on him until he got soft and slipped out of her. They both stood up as he pulled his zipper back up and they headed to the pool for a quick dip before dinner.

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments