Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camp Bathhouse

"A young man's world is turned upside down by voyeuristic acts."

15
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Howdy. My name is John, John Fears. And I am the founding father of the Camp Cauldron Bathhouse Motel. My family and I first came up to Camp Cauldron when I was about eighteen. Eighteen was a budding age of emotional and hormonal, well hormones for me. I don’t remember much about that first trip. I remember Ma packing too much food for my older brother’s girlfriend, whose name was Amalie.  

Amalie, I knew her obviously as my brother’s girlfriend that he always brought along on family outings or over to the house but this was the first time I was going to be forced to be in constant contact with her. I couldn’t really complain besides being jealous of my brother, that he had a girlfriend and I didn’t. Amalie was nice and well, nice looking. She was white, but her skin had a soft golden brown tan to it since the beginning of the summer which I had to admit added to her looks. She had about shoulder length long dirty blonde hair, freckles on her face and spring blue eyes. And when you looked at her face, something in the back of your head told you she was the dirtiest little slut that you could ever imagine in a young girl’s body as small as she was. But, to everyone in the family, including me, she was as sweet as could be. 

And I remember my dad wanting to wake us all up earlier than the sun rose to go out to the nearby beach and watch the sunrise. I remember that for sure. Lots of different camp girls in bikinis, mom’s too, walking up and down that beautifully barely lit boardwalk. Nothing like standing around with your Ma, Dad, Older brother and his tight ass girlfriend with a raging hard eighteen year young dick, staring down every pair of tits that presented themselves to ya, ya know? 

Anyways, I didn’t fall in love with Camp Cauldron because of the girls wearing bikinis. You could find that about anywhere and I did. No, I fell in love with Camp Cauldron because of one thing; the bath houses. I tell you what, I had been to a lot of campgrounds in my day but Camp Cauldron was home of the cleanest, most spacious and by far most private bath houses I had ever had the pleasure of using. I remember the first time I used that bath house. Took a nice long, hot shower at about 8:45 p.m. on a weeknight. Which was odd because I never really took showers at night but in this particular camp, me and the family had to drive a few minutes to get to the bath house from our campsite. 

And this particular evening my older brother, his girlfriend and I were all up and ready to wash the day off ourselves at about the same time. Now this being about 2009 one would assume that rubbing one out with the help of my personal spank bank loaded onto my iPod Touch would have been no problem. But my parents had this rule about no iPods or phones or any of that on camping trips. So, for the last three or four days of this particular trip my balls we’re bluer than my older brother’s girlfriend's eyes. 

Amalie... 

Amalie, in the bath house next to me just a couple of feet away through the shower walls. Amalie, with her beautiful blue eyes and beautiful big ass. Well it wasn’t so much that it was big, but that it was shaped like a cartoon heart. This perfect, lightly tanned, heart shaped ass was butt naked just a foot or two away from me. Just the thought of her washing every square inch of her petite teen body had me harder than wet coquina shells. She was all alone in that shower just massaging water and soap onto herself. Probably touching herself a little bit too just to ease the stress of this family vacation. But still all alone in there with no one to share it with. No one to help her get clean or to help her relax or to relax... themselves. 

The sound of loud rushing water droplets in my shower stall gave me a soothing environment to think.

No… there’s no way. 

I mean, I guess… 

There’s probably… 

Yeah, there’s got to be a way for me to...

But, how the hell was I supposed to do it? My brother was in the stall behind me showering away probably relaxed as all hell with all the field trips he and Amalie took down to the spring alone, while I was stuck playing cards with Ma and Dad at the campsite. I was so jealous, so angry and so fucking horny. I couldn’t take it. I devised a plan.

The plan was to leave the water of my shower running so as to not alert anyone of my absence. Squeeze my little one hundred pound body underneath the shower stall. Run over to the girl’s bath house, since it was dark, I assumed no one would be able to see my gender and sound an alarm. Then I’d pop into the stall behind Amalie, in exactly the same way my brother was behind me right now. Hop up onto the shower bench and peer over the wall’s dividing her stall from mine. And finally get a glimpse of that beautiful heart shaped ass, among other things; I hoped. 

I knew I didn’t have a lot of time to do this dirty deed so I made a split decision to go for it. Without hesitation I started crab walking underneath my shower stall door and as soon as I saw there was no one else in the men’s bathroom, besides me and my brother, I bolted out the door. As soon as I took my first step outside I quickly scanned the campgrounds to see if I could find anyone walking around or sitting outside on their campsite. Either it was too dark to make out any faces or there was no one out there so again I bolted around back to the girl’s side of the bath house. I stopped at the door, I could hear the sound of Amalie’s shower water running and big globs of freshly scented soap and water hitting the shower floor. I scanned the inside of the girl’s bathroom as best as I could without walking in. 

Then I saw that the stall behind Amalie was empty. I wasn’t going to waste the opportunity for my plan to work perfectly so I very quietly but quickly walked over to the stall. Opened the door, shut it and locked it behind me. My heart was pounding, but my cock was pounding even harder. I was almost within arms reach of a sexy, young, wet, bare ass naked girl and I was going to get my first nut of the trip. I quickly positioned my feet on top of the shower bench so no one would know I was in there and braced myself for the experience of a lifetime. I took one deep breath, adjusted my cock and began to stand myself up from my crouched position very slowly. After what felt like hours, I reached the top of the wall where the tiny opening between the shower stall and the ceiling provided an open view into Amalie’s stall. I moved my eye line up just enough to see over into her stall. And… 

LucieEllis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucieEllis

“Oh-my-god.” I said to myself under my breath. 

With hair whiter than the precum dripping off of me from the shampoo she was massaging into her dirty blonde hair, there she was. Turned towards me with her soft, tiny back that curved in such a way that her mouth watering, heart shaped ass, looked more delicious than any valentines chocolate I'd ever eaten. She was the most amazing thing I’d ever seen. The only chance she had of hiding any of her bare skin from me was from the brown beaded bracelet and anklet she was wearing on both her right wrist and right ankle. Her short stature and athletically trim body was too much for me in that moment. As she was continuing to apply the shampoo to her short haired head she arched her right foot up, as if to be posing for me, in the most inviting way. 

This was it. That was all I needed. It was off to the races for me. With Amalie in sight, my right hand grabbed onto my faithful friend while my left kept me stable and within view of Amalie, who was now beginning to rinse out the shampoo from her hair. Normally I’d spit on my myself to speed up the process but with Amalie putting on her own personal strip show for me I was leaking faster than the faucet her soaking body was under. She continued to rinse the shampoo out from her hair until it was almost all gone. I was stroking with more pleasure than I ever had in my entire life. The adrenaline from the situation I found myself in made me feel like I was being pleasured by a goddess. 

I knew I was getting close to finishing before I even began. The steam from her shower stall floated into mine and made the air around me warm and humid. The simple sound of the water drops bouncing off of her golden skin was the most peaceful sound I had ever heard. A few more strokes and I was going to cover my stall wall with half a beer bottle of cum. She was rinsing the last drops of shampoo from her hair when she slowly brought her hands up to her face to wipe her eyes. Her perfect little ass jiggled ever so slightly as she shook her head back and forth quickly to remove any excess shampoo. 

She took a moment to lean her head back and let the waterfall above caress her. I could see little drops of shampoo slowly floating down her back, riding down the stream of her spine right to the top of her valentine chocolate. It wasn’t a very long ride because she only stood about five foot tall. I’m telling you her ass looked edible, that’s how perfect it was. Her delicate little feet took turns arching back and forth between each other and everytime they did my cock pulsed more and more. She was so perfect. She was everything I felt in that moment, a girl should be. And in that moment it was just me and her.

Then the worst thing that could have happened, started to happen. I saw her turning her hips ever so slightly, signaling she was about to turn around. I had less than a tenth of a second to make a decision. Should I risk it all and stick around for what could be the greatest sight on god’s green earth? Or do I play it safe, call it a day and run back to my stall before my brother realized I wasn’t there. 

With my right hand still stroking as hard as ever, the temptation was too much. I had to stick around. I had to risk it all. This was about to be either the best or worst moment of my entire life. So I stood my ground and…

“Ho-ly shit.” I said to myself under my breath.

I ducked down as quick as I could. But in that split second I saw them. The most beautiful pair of perky, young, country girl tits I had ever seen in my life. Actually the first pair of perky, young, country girl tits I had ever seen in real life. From what I could make out her nipples weren’t  erect but stayed close to the rest of her boobs. And they were the prettiest shade of light pink. Prettier than any pink flower I’d ever seen, that’s for sure. Her lightly freckled face and piercing blue eyes were aimed right at the bench below my lookout so for the moment I was safe. But my god, if those weren't the prettiest pair of milk makers I’d ever seen. 

In that moment, everything was right in the world. In that stall, in that bath house I felt warm and comfortable and oddly cared for. My heart stopped pounding as hard and was now slowing down to a restful pace. There was not a thing wrong with this moment; except for one thing. When I looked down at the part of my body where the sun don’t shine. I discovered I was sitting in a small pool of my own semen. I had exploded in that moment of pure adrenaline and I didn’t even know it. Now, this may not seem like a big deal but in that same moment I realized something else. I was right then, right there, sitting completely naked from head to toe, covered in cum, smack dab in the middle of the women’s bath house. 

“Ho-ly fuck.” I said to myself under my breath. 

And just then, I heard Amalie’s shower water, turn off.

 

 

Published 
Written by sadcopyright
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments