Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ready Camera Action

"Blake’s fantasy was to see his wife with another man and Alex was the perfect choice."

35
20 Comments 20
7.8k Views 7.8k
4.3k words 4.3k words

“You’re so full of shit!”

“No man. Not at all.”

“I don’t believe you for a single second.”

The man chuckled. “I’m telling you the truth, Alex.”

“It just isn’t possible,” Alex said for the third time in less than five minutes. “I’ve known your wife for at least fifteen years. We met when my family moved and I changed schools. I sat next to her in biology class. I’ve known her a long time, and I don’t believe you.”

“Do you need to see the proof?”

Alex was surprised at the offer. He had known Blake since he married Amanda about eight years ago. “What do you offer as proof?”

Blake pulled out a laptop computer and patted the cover. “I have all of the photos on a flash drive. I can prove everything I’ve said.”

“Look, Blake,” Alex said as he ran his fingers through his hair. “You know that I’ve been in lust with your wife since the day I met her. I don’t think she knows it, you do. Are you offering to show me pictures of your wife to prove what you’ve been telling me?”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying,” Blake said as he nodded his head. “I don’t know anyone who would enjoy these pics more than you, but I’m not trying to be cruel. I caught your desire for her the first time I met you.”

“I honestly don’t know that I want to see them,” Alex muttered as he stared at the computer. “She’s been my fantasy for so many years.”

“Look, man. I know that’s the case, but Amanda doesn’t have to be a fantasy any longer. I have set this up very carefully, and I know what I’m doing.”

Alex studied Blake for a moment. “I guess I’m just taken aback by your desire to share your wife. To me, she is just the most perfect woman on the face of the earth. If I were married to Amanda, I would never consider sharing her.”

“I’m willing to share her with you,” Blake explained. “If you don’t want to do it, I’ll find someone else. I have a craving to see my wife having sex with another man. I didn’t say it was a rational thought, but it is a hunger I can’t shake. And now that I’ve found a way to do it, I’m anxious to get it going.”

“So, tell me again how you got to this point.”

“About two weeks ago, Amanda had just stepped out of the shower and was drying herself with a large brown towel. With her blonde hair and big brown eyes, she was just stunning. She looked like something I’d seen in Playboy magazine,” Blake explained. “That’s when I had the idea. I found my camera, came back into the bathroom and snapped a couple of pictures.”

“Amanda giggled,” Blake told Alex. “What are you doing? She wanted to know. I just had the sense that she relished the idea of me taking pictures of her naked.”

Alex sat quietly waiting to hear the rest of the story.

“I just kept taking picture after picture, and she was really warming up to it. She started to pose for me. At first, she covered up her tits and kept me from her pussy, but didn’t mind me taking pics of her ass. But after a while, she lowered the towel. When I asked her to squeeze her breasts, she got a twinkle in her eye and obliged my request. When I asked her to lick her nipples, Amanda started to get aroused. I was just glad that I was using a digital camera and didn’t have to stop to put in more film.”

“All of this happened in the bathroom?” Alex asked.

“Yes, up to that point we were in the bathroom,” Blake replied. “I don’t know that you’ve ever seen our bathroom, but it’s pretty roomy, and we have that walk-in shower with a glass wall. I had her get back in the shower and took more pictures from every angle.”

“She was enjoying this?”

“Enjoying it! Alex, she was totally turned on. I asked her to sit on the built-in seat and hold her boobs. When she did that, I asked her to spread her legs and show me her shaved pussy.”

“She agreed to that?” Alex asked.

“In a flash,” Blake confessed. “In fact, after she opened her legs and let me take a picture, she asked if I wanted her to play with herself.”

“Get out!” Alex almost shouted.

“Dude, I almost fell over I was so surprised. But, she didn’t hesitate. Amanda began rubbing her pussy before she slipped a finger inside, got it all wet and then ran it around her clit. I was just taking one picture after the other.”

“How long did she do it?”

“She did it until she reached an orgasm. I’m dead serious. The woman has never let me see her masturbate in all the years we’ve been married, but she sat right there in the shower and rubbed one out for me. I’ve got it all on film.”

“So, then you stopped taking pictures after Amanda got off?”

“I snapped a few more as she was coming down from the high. She was so fucking beautiful sitting there with her legs open and her nipples as hard as rocks. My cock was so hard it hurt.”

“Did you take her to bed for sex then?”

“Hell no!” Blake told his friend. “I just stood her up, turned her around and fucked her in the shower. I was too excited to wait another second.”

“She was good with that?”

“Amanda just went nuts. I’ve never known her to be so loud or to talk so much. She demanded that I fuck her harder!”

“You are not telling the truth!” Alex insisted.

“I swear to God, man. I’ve never heard her use the word ‘fuck’ before, but she shouted it.”

Alex sat still at Blake’s kitchen table and stared at his friend. “Prove it.”

Blake opened his laptop and turned it on. Once it was ready, he slipped in the thumb drive and turned it so that Alex could see the photos. “I’ve put them all into a PowerPoint presentation. Each picture will be on the screen for five seconds.”

Alex sat stone still as the photographs of his fantasy woman flashed before his eyes. He gasped out loud when he saw the pictures of Amanda fingering herself. When the presentation ended, Alex knew what Blake meant when he said his cock was so hard it hurt.

“Now tell me how I am entering this equation,” Alex demanded.

Closing the laptop, Blake set it aside and began telling Alex his story. “Our sex with the camera was so fantastic I wanted to do it again. The next day I started taking pictures of her in the kitchen. It ended with us having sex on this kitchen table.”

Alex looked at the table as if trying to envision their positions.

“The next night I had the camera ready when she came to bed wearing a baby doll nightie. When she started fingering herself, I gave her a vibrator I had bought that afternoon. Amanda fucked herself like crazy with the toy. Then after a while, she let me do it. That went on every night for about a week. Each night she got a little wilder, and I produced more toys. I thought she might balk when I handed her a butt plug, but she was happy to try it out.”

“Did she like it?”

“I guess she did,” Blake laughed. “We had our first anal sex two nights later.”

“Unbelievable,” was all that Alex could say. The woman of his dreams had turned into a real-life sex toy at age 31.

“I’m not going to lie to you, Alex. Our sex life before the camera was plenty normal. You know that Amanda is a beautiful woman, but her sexual interest was, to say the least, limited. Mostly I would be on top. Once in a while, she would get on top, but there just wasn’t anything beyond that. So you can just imagine my mind was blown when she was ready for anal sex.”

“And you think it was all from the camera.”

“It’s the only reason I can think of, buddy. Now when I bring out the camera, she starts going crazy.”

Alex thought a minute. “I remember she did some modeling for a photographer her freshman year in college. Maybe she acted that way with him.”

“I don’t care about the reason,” Blake said with a grin. “I just want to keep it going.”

“How am I going to help you with that?”

Blake got up and looked out the kitchen window to make sure Amanda hadn’t pulled into the driveway yet. Sitting back down, he spoke in a conspiratorial voice. “A couple of nights ago we were having some fun. Of course, I was taking pictures, and she was using one of the toys I’d given her. She was squirming around and talking about how she wanted me to fuck her. For some reason I can’t explain, I said that I’d like to see a cock in her mouth.”

“After what you’ve told me, that doesn’t sound too wild,” Alex said with a frown.

“Yeah, sure,” Blake replied. “But when she came after me, I told her that I wanted to see another man’s cock in her mouth. I told her I couldn’t get good pics of her sucking my dick.”

“What did she do?”

“When I realized what I’d said, I figured I was screwed. I was suggesting Amanda fuck another man and she would be furious. But she wasn’t. She just lay back against the headboard, gave me a funny look, and kept sliding that toy in and out of her pussy.”

“She didn’t say anything?”

“Not right away,” Blake said softly. “She just kept friggin’ herself and smiling. As Amanda got close to her orgasm, she asked if I would be upset if she gave a BJ to another man. I had to be careful about my answer because I didn’t want to admit that I had this secret craving to see her fucking another man. Finally, I just said that I thought it would be super-hot to film her giving head to another guy.”

“Amazing,” Alex gasped.

“Amanda thought about it for a while before she agreed it would be hot. She said it would be like making our own porn. I could tell that the more Amanda thought about it, the more she liked the idea and worked herself into a big orgasm. When she recovered, she wanted to see the pictures I’d taken. After she’d seen them all, she started sucking my cock and didn’t stop until I’d cum in her mouth.”

“I can’t imagine how good that must have been.”

“Well, guess what. Amanda had never done that to me before. Not Once! I don’t think she had even blown me enough to get me close to orgasm. It was an amazing thing.”

“Do you want me to take pictures of you and Amanda having sex? Is that why I’m here?”

“No, man! Come on! I want you to be the man Amanda blows. I’ll take the photos, and you get to enjoy the action.”

“Why me?” Alex asked.

“For one reason, I know that you’ve always had the hots for my wife. It’s never bothered me because what man in his right mind wouldn’t desire Amanda? We both know the woman could easily have been a centerfold for Playboy.”

“What’s the other reason?”

“I trust you, Alex. I trust you to keep it a secret. You wouldn’t be doing it for me. You’d be doing it for Amanda.”

“You got anything to drink?” Alex said. “This is all blowing my mind. I could use a stiff drink right now.”

Blake got up quickly and found a bottle of bourbon, holding it up he asked, “How do you want it?”

“A little ice and some water,” he replied. “But not much water.”

Alex was slowly drinking his bourbon and thinking about Blake’s proposition when the garage door opened, and Amanda came into the room carrying bags proving that she had been shopping. As she first saw Alex, Blake announced, “Look who’s stopped by for a visit.”

TTIFFANY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TTIFFANY

Amanda put her bags on the kitchen countertop and almost ran to Alex. “Alex, sweetie. How good to see you. It’s been much too long.” As Amanda spoke she hugged him, she crushed her large breasts against his chest. Without releasing him from the embrace, she asked her husband, “Why didn’t you call me to say Alex was here. I would have come home sooner.”

“He just got here a couple of minutes ago,” Blake lied.

“Yeah,” Alex jumped in. “I was headed to the mall and decided to stop by to see if you two were home. I thought that since it’s Saturday, you might both be here doing domestic stuff like mowing the grass and doing laundry.”

“No way, I told him,” Blake said. “I said my baby girl goes shopping on Saturdays. She brings home sexy things to show her daddy.”

Amanda cut her eyes toward her husband. “I have a couple of things you might like,” she told him. Turning back to Alex, she asked, “You’re staying for dinner, right?”

“Oh, I really should be going,” Alex insisted.

“Not a chance,” Blake announced. “I have everything we need to cook some steaks.”

“Please,” Amanda cooed as she held him tightly.

“Maybe Alex could help us with the thing we were discussing a couple of nights ago,” Blake suggested.

The look on her face let Blake know that she had already jumped to that conclusion and liked the idea.

“Just let me change clothes, and then I’ll get everything ready for dinner,” Amanda said as she gathered up her packages.

“Great idea, babe,” Blake called out as she left the room. “Give me your glass, Alex. You’re going to need a refill.”

“You really think she’ll want to do this?” Alex asked.

“Let’s just say that my confidence is very high,” Blake laughed. “I won’t have to suggest a thing. She’ll know what to do.”

Five minutes later, Amanda was back in the kitchen. She was wearing shorts and a halter top. To Alex’s mind, the top exposed way too much of her creamy white breasts. He had to quickly sit down to hide his immediate erection. The shorts looked like they were molded to her body. Alex had always thought that Amanda’s ass was world class.

Blake had fired up his grill, and Alex sat in the kitchen talking with Amanda while her husband cooked their dinner. An hour later it was getting dark, and the dishes had all been put away.

Alex again suggested that he should be leaving, but Blake stood holding out his hand. “You can go if you must, but first I need to get a few pictures of you and Amanda together. I got a new digital camera a couple of months ago, and I’m trying to get photographs of everything we do.

Alex looked over to Amanda. She had a fascinated look on her face that Alex hadn’t seen before. He could only wonder what she was thinking.

Once Blake was back in the living room with his camera, he took a quick shot of Alex. “Honey, go over and sit next to Alex. Let me get a couple of shots of the two of you together.”

Alex heard the clicks of the camera lens as Blake moved around them. “Give him a kiss on the cheek,” Blake said without moving his face from the camera. “That’s great, baby,” he told his wife. “Now give him a real kiss.”

Without hesitation, Amanda turned Alex’s face toward her and pressed her mouth against his.

“Come on, baby. Give him some tongue.”

Alex felt Amanda’s tongue enter his mouth and his arms suddenly tightened around her. She moaned into his mouth as she kissed him, making Alex’s manhood react in record time.

“That’s great, baby,” Blake called out. “Now take off that top and show us those beautiful tits.”

With lips still pressed against Alex, Amanda’s hands went behind her neck to release the clip behind her neck. The top fell to her waist, and those large breasts that Alex had always wanted were suddenly pressed against his chest. His cock was suddenly made of steel.

“That’s beautiful, baby,” Blake coached. “Feed them to him. Press your nipples into his mouth.”

Like a model in a photographer’s studio, Amanda followed her husband’s directions doing everything he said. She moaned loudly when Alex pressed his teeth against one of her nipples.

“Take his shirt off, honey,” Blake directed.

Amanda quickly peeled Alex’s shirt over his head before she continued kissing him and pressed her breasts against his chest.

“Beautiful,” Blake called out as he moved around the couple on the couch. “Can you see how his cock is pushing through his pants, babe?”

Alex thought that Amanda looked like she was on drugs. She looked down and immediately wrapped her fingers around his stiff cock. Amanda groaned as she felt his steel hardness. “Oh yes!” she moaned.

“Get it out, baby,” Blake directed her. “Get it out and hold it for me.”

Alex watched in utter amazement as the woman of his dreams opened his slacks and pulled them down to his ankles. She appeared to be frantic to get his boxers down and wrap her fingers around the bare flesh of his hard member.

“It’s beautiful,” Amanda gasped. “It’s so big and so hard.”

“It’s all for you, Amanda,” Blake told her as he moved again. “I’ll bet you can’t wait to get it in your mouth.”

It was almost an out of body experience for Alex. He felt like he was watching some kind of porn film as Amanda dropped down and pulled the big cock to her face. “Oh yes,” she whispered. “I do want it.”

The feeling of watching someone else disappeared as soon as Alex felt her hot mouth surround his manhood. He threw his head back against the pillows of the couch and moaned loudly.

“Yeah, baby girl,” Blake called out to his lust consumed wife. “Show me how you love that big cock in your mouth.”

Amanda pulled the wet cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it. “It is so good,” she whispered to her husband.

“You like a cock in your mouth, don’t you, baby?”

“I do,” she cooed.

“You like cum in your mouth too, don’t you?”

“Oh yes!” she gasped as she put it back between her lips again.

While her head bobbed up and down on his cock, Alex put one of his hands on Amanda’s ass. She didn’t object, so he kept it there as he felt the ass he had wanted to touch for such a long time.

Blake noticed Alex’s hand and gave his wife new directions. “Stand up, sweetheart, and show Alex your gorgeous ass.”

Standing up, Amanda turned her back to Alex, spread her legs and leaned over to give him a closer look.

“Take your shorts off, honey. Alex needs a good look.”

Amanda pulled the shorts down showing Alex that she wasn’t wearing panties. Suddenly the ass he had longed to see and touch was right in front of him.

Putting her hand between her legs, Amanda held her fingers up for Blake to see. “Look how wet I am.”

“You want that big cock in your pussy, don’t you baby?” Blake suggested as he took another picture.

“Oh, yes I do,” she cooed. “May I please?”

“That’s what I want,” Blake told his wife. “Turn around and face him so he can touch your glorious tits.”

As she faced her old friend, Amanda smiled as she straddled him. She put her hands on his shoulders and lowered herself until Alex could feel the searing heat of her pussy.

“Yes!” she groaned as she slid down his shaft, taking all of him into her hot wetness. Amanda was still for a moment before she began to move, slipping up and down on his cock covered with her juices.

“Fuck him harder,” Blake commanded. “Show him how good and how needy your pussy is.”

Amanda moved faster and harder up and down his stiff pole. “Hold my tits, Alex,” she whispered so softly her husband didn’t hear.

Alex put one hand on each of her large, perfectly formed breasts and squeezed. “Yes,” she whispered. “Oh, fuck yes.”

“I’m really close,” Alex told her. He wanted this to go on forever, but the atmosphere was so astounding he couldn’t hold out much longer.

Dismounting quickly, Amanda quickly lay on her stomach and put her head in his lap. “I want to taste him,” she told her husband. “I want his cum in my mouth.”

“Yeah, baby,” Blake said as he moved closer.

She could hear the shutter of the camera clicking as she sucked the cock into her mouth again. This time she would taste her own fluids and the stiff cock and smell the aroma from her pussy. She felt Alex’s hand on her ass cheek and could feel his cock grow a bit larger. She knew he was ready and held him as deep in her mouth as she could.

Amanda would remember later that Alex went off like a cannon in her mouth. The hot spurts of semen shot back to her tonsils, one hot load after another. She didn’t release his shaft until his member began to shrink. Opening her mouth, she showed the camera the remaining white fluid on her tongue before she swallowed it.

“That was amazing,” Blake said with a broad smile. Holding up the camera, he said, “I’m going to load these pics into the laptop so that we can all see them. You stay here and keep Alex company.”

As soon as Blake disappeared into the kitchen, Amanda moved up and straddled Alex once again. “You enjoyed that, didn’t you?”

“Your body and your talents are impressive,” Alex answered with a weak grin.

“I’m going to tell you something,” she said as she put her head on his shoulder and her mouth beside his ear. “I’ve wanted to fuck you since the day we met in biology class. I’ve masturbated a thousand times thinking about fucking and sucking you. Now, I’ve finally found a way to do it as much as I want, as often as I want, and as long as I want.”

“You’re kidding,” was all Alex could say.

“I promise that I’m not kidding, Alex. I never let Blake know what a complete slut I am until he came up with that stupid camera. I found out that he’s basically kinky and a voyeur to boot. That’s when I got the idea that he’d like to watch me have sex with someone else. Then all I had to do was to get you here. It looks like Blake took care of that for me.”

“He really got off watching us,” Alex admitted with a growing smile.

“Oh, he certainly did,” she said with a grin. “And I’ll bet he’ll enjoy it more when we do it again.”

“Tonight?”

“Yes, Alex. We’ll do it again tonight… probably more than once. I can’t wait to get your big cock in my ass. Did he tell you I like it there?”

“He mentioned it,” Alex admitted.

“You’ve always loved my ass,” she said as a statement of fact.

“Always.”

“How many times have you masturbated thinking of taking me from behind?”

“More than I could count.”

Amanda smiled and kissed his cheek. “I like the way you kiss, too.”

Just then Blake came back in the room carrying his laptop. “I have them all loaded. There are well over a hundred photos, and they’re all great.”

“Come over here and sit next to me on the couch,” Amanda said as she slipped off of Alex’s lap and patted the cushion beside her. “Put the computer on the coffee table, and we can all watch them together.”

When he started to sit down beside Amanda, she said, “Take your clothes off first.”

Laughing, Blake stripped out of his clothes. He didn’t see his wife give a gentle elbow to their guest.

When he felt her jab, Alex looked up to see Blake drop his pants and expose his none-too-large penis. Amanda gave Alex a grin, and Alex nodded in understanding.

Leaning forward, Blake made the adjustments to his computer, and the screen lit up with a photo of Amanda kissing her old friend, Alex.

As the photos began to change on the screen, Alex put his hand on Amanda’s naked thigh. “I hope he got my good side,” he whispered as a joke.

Amanda put her hand between his legs and held his recovering cock. “If he didn’t, I did.”

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments