Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Songwriter Diaries

"A quiet lyricist from a rap group gets a one night stand..."

0
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

I sat in the recording studio, thinking what song I would use as inspiration. Then it struck me. The beat played in my head dozens of times. It was the theme of the video game "Pocky and Rocky." I started writing with a smile on my face:

"His name is Rocky, he’s cocky. He swears there never will be a copy. Which is true, you know what I mean. Have some damn humility! He saw her in the club. He thought she was easy, cause she was a slut. Boy, you thought, that's really sleazy. Just cause she was on the pole, don’t mean she's a ho"

I then started to write my second verse.

"Her name is Nikki, also known as Foxy. She believed there’d never be a copy. She was at the bar, with a drink in the cup, after her shift at the strip club. Her night was pretty damn shitty. She was stripping to pay for her University. Sure, that’s cliche, she thought. For fame or money, her fellow strippers sought. They were good people, but this ain’t for her, so she took a walk..." I finished the second verse.

"Foxy and Rocky, one is ambitious, one is cocky. These two to each other were mean. His friends said: 'Check her ID! Make sure she eighteen!' Her friends thought he acted like he was thirteen. They grew irresistible toward each other. She found comfort. He did too as they complimented each other. There was no judging and that’s all they knew"

My name is Joel Valentine. I write songs. I write poems. I write raps. All of my songs and poems and raps are stories. Either they happened to me or I just make it up. Poems and raps are like stories to me. I don’t know what it is about hip hop, but being around it all my life makes me love it. The funny thing is, I don’t consider myself a rapper. I consider myself a poet. I’ve had this conversation with my cousin, who is a rapper and who I repeatedly sit in on studio sessions on and write. You’d be amazed at my muse and how fast it goes.

“Yo, what you writing?" Jay, my cousin, the rapper said.

“Eh, nothing much. Just another cover rap to a song. Since y’all won’t let me on the track. I mean, shit,” I said.

Jay shook his head. “You know last time I let you rap on a track? It was bad, bro.”

It was. Off rhythm, all that crap. That’s why I stick to songwriting.

His partner, Jason, and my friend since high school walked in and slapped my hand in friendship.

Yo, you ready?" he said to Jay.

“Yeah.”

Before long, I took my place in the oversized futon in the background, and started to write with my earphones in. Drake’s “Practice” familiar beat dropped in my ear. My inner ad-lib took over, and I began to write again.

I got touched by Jay, who wanted to ask me something.

“Aye, bro, you wanna drop something?" Jay asked with a semi-grin on his face.

“Are you serious? I already have something written. Y’all might have to get the soundtrack ready. I’m just doing one verse. This bout to be fire," I said, reading over my material. I whispered to them where to get the music from that I wrote my rap to.

“This may not be what y’all are used to, but I’ll go first,” I said.

“Really?" Jay said.

Then, they clicked play. It was a soundtrack from the video game HuniePop.

They both looked at me incredulously.

“Make it work. Haha. I’m going in, my dudes,” I said.

“Fearless, isn’t he?"

The music started in my ears. I quickly started to get in my makeshift “rapper voice”, that I thought rappers had. I began to ad-lib:

"Yeah. Hey, girl. How you been doing? Good, oh me too. Oh, you got a man? What he look like? Oh, he over there? Interesting. I got something to say to you then..."

"JOEY V! But you already knew that. Do you have some time to chitchat?  You already know I’m not here to bullshit or be a diplomat. You know your man is a doormat, has an attention span of a gnat, and... you know... Can’t get you to a climax? Maybe he got lucky once or twice? Cause that body of yours is making me wanna unwrap that surprise... Ok, I’ll stop. Hey, girl, I’m just saying. Really, I’m just a truth sayer. Dude don’t love you, he’s acting brand new. Think about it. You a boss. You a queen. You a goddess. Think about it, girl. You and me? We’re damn near flawless. Is he coming yet? I kissed her on her pretty forehead, whispered in her ear and said: 'Baby girl, just think about it.'"

The producer cut it off. I gently set my headphones down, and sighed. I walked out.

“Damn, yo. Didn’t know you had that shit in you,” my friend Jason said.

I slapped his hand in acknowledgment.

“Bro, I really did not know you wanted to be a rapper. I mean, I did know you wanted...” my cousin Jay said.

ParisCherry
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ParisCherry

“But remember, I’m not a rapper. Y’all are. I'm a poet,” I said when I noticed my phone going off.

Kik: New Photo Message!

“Y’all go ahead and drop your verses. I’ll be back,” I said.

I opened the Kik message. It was a nude picture of a chick named Jessie that I had talked to for a while. We talked on an Internet dating site for a while before exchanging Kik addresses. Before long, we exchanged pictures... That picture was the response to my previous one.

It read, “Sexy, you wanna come through?"

I quickly typed back: “Where you at? I’m with my friends at the studio. They rap, not me. I write.”

She typed back an address after awhile.

I typed out: “Yeah, I’ll come through after this session.”

I had a myriad of emotions go through me. Could this finally be the time? I was a hungry, hungry man looking for his first meal. This might be it.

After I went back in, I showed the picture of Jessie to Jason.

“Jase, Code ten. We have one.” I softly said while Jay was in the booth, rapping.

Jason looked impressed.

“So, you fucking her? And two, is she real?" Jason said.

He did have a point. I had my pack of Trojans in my pocket ready.

“Touché. Regardless, you got my back ride wise, right?" I said.

“Yeah. My boy gonna get that long-awaited piece..."

Later that night, when we all finished our verses for that song, I had an idea for another song for us.

“Yo, I got an idea for our next song. It is perverted, nasty, and has club/stripper written all over it. But the beat is sexy and sensual. I already got the beat. You just need to mess with it a bit to make it sound stripper-esque, you know?” I said, visualizing the song in my head.

“What’s the song?" Jason said.

“The beat is called ’She’s a Squirter.’ Look it up on YouTube. It writes itself! I know, I’m good. Rigo, get on that, huh?” I said to him, who mixes.

“All right.”

After our session that night, Jason and myself went on our excursion.

“Now, you sure this chick is real?”

I wasn't exactly sure how to answer this. She may be a Catfish.

“Jase, we exchanged pictures. We exchanged nudes. She said she eats...”

“Stop. Like a cupcake? Just notify me if she's real. We'll have a plan. Text me if it ain't her on the low.”

“All right,” I said. We arrived slowly. I got out of the car and slowly turned around.

“Good luck,” Jason said.

“Thanks, man.”

I slowly walked to the door. I noticed that it was a hotel. I sighed, then knocked.

“Shit,” I said to myself. I always said, if it happened, it happened. Now I was nervous. The door opened. It was her. I still could not figure out why she was at a hotel.

“Hey.” She said.

“What’s up?"

“You got...”

“Uh-huh,” I said, quickly.

She giggled a little bit, looked at me, and said, “You’re cute, you know that?”

She graced my bearded face and led me in. I was hungry, and my appetite got satisfied. I almost did not last long the first time. Foreplay was pretty much nonexistent. As she went down to lower my briefs and give me oral, my toes curled and my breath shortened.

“Sexy.” She smiled at me. I half laughed.

She went lower, and I let out a small moan.

Jessie giggled again, put the condom on, and straddled it. I looked at her in the eyes. Half of me had that animalistic hunger in my eyes, the other got lost in her.

“You like that?"

I hadn't mastered the art of dirty talk.

“Yeah...” I said, animal-like while she penetrated herself. Her ample breasts jumped repeatedly.

As she moaned, I said, “Forgive me if I don't last...”

“Just fuck me...” she said back in between penetrations.

So, needless to say, I did. She rolled over and opened her legs. It was beautiful. As I fingered her and sloppily gave her head, she moaned harder and harder. I got harder. She got wetter. I tasted the juices that came out and dripped down her damp thigh.

“Give me that ass," I said hungrily.
She smiled, sucked her fingers, and fingered her butt. She then got on all fours and looked back at me. I inserted myself in her easily. She moaned as I slapped her butt firmly.

“Ooh. AAAH. Baby...”

The-Dream’s “Falsetto” suddenly got in my head as she moaned. I don't know why. But I kept going on.
Not too much later...

“Oh, God... I’m coming. I'm coming,” I said.

She was sucking me off. I was rubbing her ass, slapping it occasionally. Her pretty face was looking at me, licking her lips, and jerking me off. I looked at her.

“You coming, baby?"

“I’m coming...” That feeling of euphoria came over me when that liquid came out of me without shame. She held it in.

My energy was shot, as I stood there stark naked. She continued to suck me.

“Ohhhh,” I let out.

She stopped and smiled.

“You’re so cute. I’ve fucked quite a few, but none like you, Joey.”

Published 
Written by TheChadDupree
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors