Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiny Cock 2

"Wife Brings "big" boss home"

26
6 Comments 6
12.5k Views 12.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

My wife and I have been married for ten years, and we have two kids. Up until a week ago, everything was perfect…

A week ago my wife came home from work, and had me delay supper so we could have sex. Her pussy was full of cum. She told me about her new boss and his eight-inch cock, and how he had screwed her on his desk, and how great it was. She wanted to do it again. I told her she’d have to get permission.

She just called, and asked if she could bring her boss home, so that they could fuck again, and maybe I could watch or even join in.

I told her, "Okay."

Her boss’s name was Nick. He was 6’1” and about 180 pounds. He had short brown hair with just a bit of grey. I’m not really into guys, but he was attractive as dudes go. Beth, my wife, is about 5’9”, 150 pounds, and 36B breasts with big nipples. They made an attractive couple. We sat down in the living room, and I poured drinks: scotch for Nick and I, and a white wine for Beth. We chatted a bit about this and that.

Then Nick said, “Beth tells me that you’re, well, under-equipped.”

“Under-equipped? Beth, what did you tell him?”

“Well, baby, you know what I told you about Nick.”

“Yes.”

“Well, he asked how the two of you compare, and, well, I told him you were smaller. A lot smaller.”

“I’m not sure that’s the kind of thing you should be telling your boss.”

“He was licking me at the time. You know how I am when I get going.”

“LICKING YOU?”

“Well, yes. He wanted to fuck me, and I told him I needed to get permission from you, like we agreed, and he said, "Do you need to get permission to get licked?" 

I said, "No," so he started to lick me, and then between licks he asked how he compared to you and I told him right before I started to cum.

I had a bulge in the front of my pants. I looked over at Nick, and he did, too. It was huge! I said, “Nick, I’m not sure I approve of you having sex with my wife.”

“Your wife is goddamn hot, Jack, and frankly, I couldn’t help it the first time, or any time since then. She turns me on instantly as soon as I see her.”

“Yes, I understand. She does the same for me, and it’s been that way since the first time I saw her.”

I finished my drink. I got up to refill the glass, and looked over at Nick, “More?”

“Yes, please. That’s very nice Scotch.”

“It’s a 15-year old single malt. I save it for special occasions.”

“So this is a special occasion?”

“Well, if I understand correctly, you’re here to fuck my wife, and I get to watch. That’s never happened before, so I guess that makes it special.” I handed him his drink. He leaned back, and put his arm around Beth’s shoulders.

Beth said, “I need to go to the restroom. Excuse me, please. Baby, could you pour me another wine while I’m gone?” She headed up the stairs, even though there was a powder room just off the kitchen.

I got the wine, and Nick and I chatted for a bit, and then Beth returned. She had taken off her skirt and blouse, changed her pantyhose for stockings and a garter, and put a filmy robe over the top. Her underthings were all black.

Nick spoke first. “Beth, you look fantastic.”

I said, “Baby, that’s a beautiful outfit, but…”

“I know,” she said, “it may be a bit early for this, but, well, I really need it right now, and I thought this might help us all, well, cut to the chase.”

Nick leaned over, and kissed her on the mouth. She kissed back, one hand on the back of his neck, and the other on his chest. The kiss lasted a long time. I could feel the stiffness return to my pants, and could see it in Nick’s, too. When at last they came up for breath, Beth stood, took Nick by the hand, and headed for the stairs. Grabbing my drink, I followed.

At the top of the stairs, Beth turned and kissed Nick again, this time with one hand on the back of his neck, and the other on the front of his trousers, working at his zipper. He had both of his hands on her ass, massaging her cheeks through the negligee and panties. She got his zipper down, and pushed her hand into his pants, and began to stroke. Nick moved his mouth to her throat, and Beth tilted her head back, moaning lightly. He grabbed her negligee, and pulled it up, then slipped his other hand inside the back of her panties. His middle finger slid down her crack, wiggling as it went. When he stopped, the tip of his finger must have been right over her anus. He kept wiggling his finger, then pushed his hand down a bit further. The bulge in her panties that had been the tip of his finger disappeared, and as it did, she gasped.

IndraSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndraSweet

After another moment or two, the separated. Leading Nick by the cock, Beth went into our bedroom. Once inside, she let go of his cock, and slid the gown off her shoulders and onto the floor. Then catching the sides of her panties, she slid them down her thighs to her knees. Wiggling her legs, she let them slide to her ankles, and then stepped out of them. Wearing her black bra, garter belt, and high heels and black nylons, she walked over to the bed, and sat, knees primly together, with just a tiny patch of dark hair showing between her thighs.

In the mean time, Nick had pulled off his coat and tie, unbuttoned and removed his shirt, and was unbucklinghis belt. He kicked off his shoes, shoved his pants and boxers down, and, one leg at a time, pulled off his pants and socks. He then stood, naked, in front of Beth. “Oh, my God, it’s beautiful!” she said as she reached for his eight-inch erection, and pulled to toward her.

I stood quietly near the door, watching, my drink in my hand. My other hand crept to my crotch, and I began to gently rub myself as I watched.

Beth pulled Nick’s cock toward her face and then leaned forward and kissed the tip. I remembered that Beth had said Nick had asked her to suck him during her interview, and that’s how she got the job. “Jack, your wife gives the best blow job I’ve ever had, and trust me, I’ve had a few. She’s the best.”

“Thanks, man, I taught her everything she knows.”

Beth lifted her face from Nick’s cock. “Too true, baby. I had never sucked a cock until I sucked yours, and you told me exactly what to do.” She went back to bathing Nick’s balls with little kisses.

Nick groaned with pleasure as Beth slid his cock between her lips, swirling her tongue around the tip as she did. I knew how good that felt.

Beth lifted her lips away from Nick, and said, “Baby, come lick me.” I walked over, and knelt on the floor next to where Nick was being sucked. I spread Beth’s thighs, and lowered my face between them. I nibbled gently on the soft flesh of her thighs as I pressed my face closer to her waiting pussy.

I heard Nick groan again, and pushed my face deeper between Beth’s thighs. I stuck out my tongue, and licked up her hairless slit. I could taste her excitement in the juices oozing from her lips. I pressed her legs apart with my hands, pressed my face forward, and thrust my tongue between her lips. I could hear the groan escaping around Nick’s cock as my tongue hit her clit. She began to rock forward and back, fucking herself on my tongue as I forced it between her lips.

Nick was groaning almost continuously now, as Beth brought him close to cumming. Beth was having trouble breathing, between her own approaching orgasm and Nick’s huge cock deep in her mouth. She pulled her face back away from Nick, gasping for breath. “Baby,” she gasped, “get out so Nick can fuck me.”

I pushed myself from between her thighs. She pulled Nick down and then into her pussy as I crawled away. She screamed as he bottomed his cock deep inside, and began to orgasm. Nick pumped in and out three or four times, and then began orgasming himself, shooting wad after wad of hot cum deep inside her.

I rocked back on my heels, stood, and undid my pants. Carefully standing, I let them fall. I pushed my boxers after them, then pulled my shirt off. Naked, I gripped my little erection, and began to stroke it. After only a few strokes, I felt my own orgasm arriving. I stepped between the four legs at the end of the bed. I moved up really close, and shot my load on Nick’s ass and balls as he lay on top of my wife. I watched the hot jizz drip down his crack. You know, a guy could get used to this…

 

Published 
Written by bowser23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments