Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned on by Exposed Wife. Part 1

"Caught and excited"

31
14 Comments 14
23.5k Views 23.5k
662 words 662 words

I recently had an early finish from work and decided I would do a little cleaning before my wife came home. I finished a few rooms, then felt grimey so I went to bathe and freshen up. 

Our bath takes an eternity to fill so I lay naked on our bed with the bedroom window open. The breeze blowing over me made my body feel great. Naughty lust fuelled thoughts started to enter my head; I needed motivation.

Several years earlier, my wife and I bought a Polaroid camera and took some really naughty pictures of each other. I opened my cupboard and rooted the bag of pics out. 

I thumbed through them and found myself more than a little aroused. The pictures of my wife showed her in lingerie, naked on all fours and spread eagled on the bed. I gently rubbed my cock with one hand while stroking my balls, butt, and nipples with the other. My imagination ran wild as I imagined my wife riding my stiff cock.  

I got a little carried away and unusually my cock pulsed without any real warning, and I blasted cum all over myself. My orgasm came on so quickly it caught me by surprise. 

Our bedroom is higher than all the houses around so I hadn't closed the curtains.  I threw the pics on the window ledge whilst trying to contain my gloopy fluid. I made it to the bathroom and cleaned myself with tissue, then bathed. It took ages to remove all my cum from my chest hair.

Feeling all chilled and clean, I brushed my teeth, then emptied the bath and walked back to the bedroom. I was just about to enter the room when I heard the window cleaner on his ladder. I waited outside the bedroom for him to go, he seemed to be there forever. 

Finally, his ladder creaked then I heard him moving away. I entered the bedroom cautiously. I figured that I had just had a near miss. He could've caught me thrashing around the bed; now that would have been embarrassing.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

I moved around the bed to get dressed but peeped out of the window first to see if the coast was clear. I looked down in horror. The pics had spread like a fan of cards all the way across the ledge. 

The window cleaner had just ogled my wife in the most intimate poses. The worst pics spread out on top. I panicked and stuffed the pictures away quickly.  When I started to calm, I realized how turned on it made me feel, the thought of another man seeing my wife naked.

I felt a little guilty at first but remembered my wife's older work colleague telling me on a night out how impressive my cock looked.  
I questioned my wife and she laughed, saying, "She looked through our holiday pics, and I forgot I had the pics of you."
If the shoe was on the other foot, she would go crazy.

On Friday the window cleaner came for payment. My wife paid him then came in. She said, "The window cleaner acted a little odd then."

"Odd, how?" I said.

She said, "He was talking to me but didn't make eye contact.

I came partially clean. I told her I tidied the house, then about placing the bag of pics on the window ledge. I said, "I got distracted and had a bath. Then upon my return to the bedroom, I realized the pics were scattered on the ledge where the window cleaner had been."

She snarled at me, saying, "You did it on purpose."

I swore blind I hadn't and when she calmed down she saw the funny side, then told me she showed all her friends my pics for giggles.

Every time I thought about her pics being seen it made my cock stir. I needed to recreate the buzz. Well, she showed me of and I needed more

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments