Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Goodnight Kiss

"Girlfriend's massage goes a little too far"

49
19 Comments 19
28.9k Views 28.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My girlfriend Cristy and I have been together for three years now. Our sex life is out of this world as one can expect from two 22 year olds. My girlfriend is absolutely beautiful, with red hair, brown eyes, a perky butt and 34 D perky tits. She is only five feet two so her "assets" tend to stand out more than normal. She always talks about sex and is always dressing sexy so you can imagine how desirable she is to other men.

Lately I've gotten her to stop wearing underwear when we go out and she occasionally leaves her bra at home when she is feeling frisky. We are very social and host mani parties at the house for sporting events or just to catch up with friends. As you can expect from a bunch of college students, we all like to drink heavily. There have been plenty of nights where her girlfriends drink too much and end up crashing on our bed with us. Nothing worth telling has really happened yet.

One night during the NFL playoffs we invited a few friends over to watch the game and a few stayed after to help finish the keg. Needless to say we were all feeling good. After a few hours of drinking, my friend Kurt was the last guest at the party. Kurt was way too drunk to drive home so my girlfriend and I stayed up talking crap with him.

After a few minutes my girlfriend excused herself and went towards her room. I thought she was ready to call it a night but after a few minutes I saw her walking back out in her pajamas. When she got closer I realized she was not wearing a bra under her baggy light blue tank top. If you looked carefully you could clearly see her nipples. It didn't help that they were getting harder either. I enjoyed the view so I didn't complain.

The conversation continued as normal, talking about the game and our high school football glory days. Kurt played for the local college and I would always ask him about that. As Kurt was telling me about his coaches short temper and how it could be a problem, I saw Cristy lean forward, breaking my line of sight from Kurt.

As she leaned towards the table to grab her cup I saw Kurt's eyes follow. What I saw next sent a shock deep down my gut. Cristy's tank top had hung forward as she reached out, making her boobs visible through the arm hole, nipples and all. Kurt didn't notice I caught him and my girlfriend had no clue.

The football talks continued when Kurt told us about his injuries from football and how his leg muscles always tensed up. He got regular massages at the University clinic to keep them from tightening up too much.

Cristy proceeded to brag about her massaging skills, which I was able to vouch for. She then said, "You're clearly too drunk to drive so if you stay the night I can massage your leg before we go to sleep."

I didn't even question this move as my girlfriend was always giving my friends back massages at parties. She really knew how to use her hands.

As we headed in, I grabbed some shorts for Kurt to change into and changed into my PJs myself. When he came out of the bathroom I noticed his bulge was popping out of the shorts and perfectly outlined his cock. I jokingly asked, "You don't believe in underwear to go to sleep?"

He replied, "I actually never wear underwear, they annoy me."

I then told him he could keep those shorts as we laughed it off.

Cristy then came into the room with her baby oil, which she used to massage me, and told Kurt to get on the bed. When I lay down next to them I realized she was about to massage his legs and he wasn't wearing underwear. I contemplated calling it off but I was curious as to how she would react, so I lay down and said, "As good friends as we are, I think you should sleep between us, babe. I don't know how I feel sleeping next to Kurt all night," and turned on the TV.

I'm not sure how my girlfriend didn't feel awkward giving another guy a leg massage, on our bed, right next to me. I guess it didn't hurt that Kurt was a good looking guy and very muscular. Thinking about it, she was probably really enjoying herself. I felt a little jealous and horny at the same time.

I kept fantasizing about how far up my girlfriend might wander, as unlikely as that might be.

As I watched TV I could see them in my peripherals and heard my girlfriend say, "Okay, now lay on your stomach and relax." She then climbed on top of one of his legs and spread the other. She started the massage without the oil, just tickling his skin from calf to thigh. 

Cristy said, "Relax your muscles, just feel my hands running up your leg."

As I looked over I could see her tank top hung low, exposing both her breasts, I could even see her stomach.

I then heard Kurt giggle from the ticklish feeling of Cristy's rubbing. As I looked down, I saw her rubbing down his thigh as her hands slipped out from the bottom of his shorts. My cock twitched but I'm sure she wasn't trying to make this sexual. She then creamed her hands and said, "This may be a little cold," as she started rubbing the cream all over his legs.

As I watched TV, I could see her inching closer to the bottom of his shorts and coming back down. At this point I noticed how rock hard her nipples were.

sharon05
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sharon05



Holy shit, my girlfriend was getting off on this. I decided I would lay my head facing them and pretend to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, and some fake snores from me, she moved under his shorts and worked her way around his upper thigh. She pulled out and got more cream. As she did that, he popped his butt up and adjusted his cock so that he wasn't laying on it. He must have been rock hard at this point.

She didn't even bother working the lower part of his leg and sat closer up as she slid her hands right under his shorts. I saw her grip his ass and squeeze playfully as she giggled and said, "Wow your muscles are really tight, aren't they?" He just stayed quiet.

As she moved her hands to the middle of his thigh, her eyes lit up and I heard a slight moan. I knew she had grabbed his dick. She was now massaging its length up and down all while I was "sleeping" right next to them.

"Now turn over so I can massage the front," Cristy demanded.

"Got a bit if a situation," Kurt replied.

"I know, I felt how tight your muscles are. Now turn over so I can fix it," she demanded.

As he turned over, I saw the massive teepee that the shorts formed, along with a huge wet spot at the top. Cristy slid her hands back under his shorts and started stroking his cock. She then went slowly from the bottom and stopped at the tip. She pulled out of his shorts and licked up her fingers.

I was aching to touch myself or join but I didn't want to ruin a good thing. It was so hot seeing my girlfriend act like such a slut.

She then leaned forward and bit his cock through the shorts, while grabbing the band and pulling his shorts down. I'm not gay but his cock was impressive. It had to be no less than 8.5 inches and just as thick as mine, which I took pride in.

Cristy then grabbed it with one hand and guided it into her mouth. Kurt looked over at me to make sure I was sleeping. It was quite the sight; my girlfriend's lips around my buddy's cock, while her tits kept flashing every time she came up. Needless to say she couldn't go all the way down. She can't even fit my 7 inches in her mouth.

She worked mostly on the head and was licking it up and down. I'd never seen her so hungry for cock as she was that night. She was practically salivating over his cock. Her lips were coated in a mixture of pre-cum and saliva as they softly slid up and down his cock.

She stopped for a second and took her top off, climbed off the bed, and dropped her pj shorts. She left her sheer thong on. I was really hoping she didn't fuck him so I'm glad she kept them on.

She then went back on him and filled up her mouth with his cock. I could tell by the look in her eye that she was so worked up, she probably forgot about me.

She then got up and moved higher up on his body. I was thinking about waking up because I didn't want them fucking. She sat so her pussy was lined up and resting on his cock. She proceeded to grind her hips back and forth rubbing the bottom side of his cock with her panty-covered pussy. Even though it wasn't skin-to-skin contact, I can assure you it felt like it because her panties were soaked with her juices so much that they clung to her pussy and outlined her swollen clit.

Kurt was holding her hips with one hand and pinching her nipple with the other. Cristy then lowered her body so her nipples reached his mouth as he started to suck, sending her to her first orgasm.

When she recovered, she picked her body up and moved her thong to the side. Kurt was vigorously rubbing her clit. She then grabbed his cock and rubbed her clit with his bare dick head. She started rubbing more and more of her pussy and I could see and hear her juices literally dripping down his cock.

After rubbing around her entrance for a little, I saw his cock head sink in and her head tilt back. She was going up and down popping his head in and out.

My body was frozen. As bad as I wanted to stop them, I couldn't. Cristy was turning red from the build up and sunk her body down so her pussy took in half of his cock. With one more move up she was able to take his entire cock.

She ground down to the bottom of his cock so her clit would rub up on him. She must have felt so full and satisfied from his massive cock because she barely kept her mouth closed.

She rode him through two orgasms before his body tensed up.

I heard Cristy say, "I already felt you cum in my pussy during my second orgasm. Now I want it in my mouth." She quickly got off and moved her thong back to prevent his cum from dripping.

She swallowed his cock, as his first shot landed on her lips and chin. When he was done she showed him his cum and swallowed.

After they both got dressed, she lay down between us and 'woke me up' as she went in for an oddly wet kiss goodnight. She gave me a hand job as I could feel her rubbing Kurt's bulge.

I got so worked up that I sucked on her cum covered lips and even licked her chin. I came in my boxers and her hand before we all feel asleep.

I was able to feel the cum seeping through her lace thong as we cuddled.

Published 
Written by Rhill2u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments