Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Perfect Valentines Night Out

"Spending a perfect Valentine's night drink at a wine bar with my girl friend"

3
1 Comment 1
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Was thinking how lovely it would have been if we were going out to central London town to this highly lovely wine bar at the basement. Very secluded and with romantic settings. Wooden floor with low wooden ceiling, dim lights with small wooden round tables with small petite chairs round the able. A fire place with real fire on one of the walls not far from the table we choose to sit down at. The place has a very chilled romantic atmosphere to it, relaxing and yet so cosy.

We sit at the table not far from the fire so that we can actually feel the warmth of fire rays on our skin and clothes making our presence even feeling warmer and also more cosy.

We are having a very nice fruity full bodied red wine, just what can complement an occasion like this. We are looking at each other, deep meaningful exchanges, heart warming, full of passion and togetherness. We are having wine and fantastic conversations while we follow each other’s gazes and body language. I am following your hands and as you wave them while you speak, looking a little away I look at your face and see your eyes…deep, exotic eyes and can’t help not looking at your mouth from time to time as you speak. Love your body language and how you move slightly with your words. Love looking at your face brightened up with the candle light on the Table.

You raise your glass and have some wine as I have mine. I can see your lips becoming more red as you have more wine. I have reached out and am holding your hand, caressing your hand gently and slowly stroking the back of your hand, gently caressing and massaging your fingers slowly moving my fingers up and down your fingers as we speak and have more wine. Love the whole atmosphere with the gentle background music and low dim light and your sight and your touch from the other side of the table, holding your hand. Slowly I raise your hand and bring towards me and kiss the back of your hand and hold it on my cheek and close to my mouth. Love the moment and don’t want it to stop. I want the moment to freeze.

You have more wine and I notice a little wine is dripping from the very corner of your mouth. I feel so very tempted while I am caressing your hand, to lean forward and kiss your corner of the mouth and kiss my way down where the wine has dripped down. I go back and kiss you on your lips and feel the wine on your mouth. The wine tastes so much better from your lips and while I am kissing you gently, I gently roll my tongue over your lips and feel how warm and throbbing your lips feel. I love the smell and scent on you and feel my heart is pounding more and more and hold on tight to your hand as I have it in my hand.

I slowly move my chair so I could be closer to you and while we are sitting at a little distance and looking so respectable in public...in fact we are so close and feel so attached.

Batia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Batia

It is amazing and I so love the feeling.

I begin to kiss your hands gently and discreetly from time to time and in between our chat and having more wine. We exchange more smiles and deep meaningful looks as we drink and chat and I feel more electricity and gravity for passion in the air between us. I can almost feel your heart beat from holding your hands and touching your skin. My finger tips are tracing your skin up and down your arm as I caress you there slowly. My fingers gently reach to the edge of your sleeve and I try to go further up and into your sleeve but I can’t, it’s tight but this is great…the anticipation of wanting to move in more…mmm.

I am now almost sitting side by side with you round the table and as we chat and drink wine …I wrap one hand around you and slowly hold you and caress your back up and down very slowly...gently and sensually. I love holding you like that and being able to kiss the side of your face and cheek and also kiss the side of your neck every time I have more wine. With my lips still wet with wine, I kiss the side of your neck and gently you feel and sense my warm and yet throbbing wet warm lips on your skin…mmm. We are chatting, drinking and I am being rather playful discreetly in the wine bar. I love it…I feel my own heart beat is racing and feeling so much more chilled and yet amazingly aroused, loving every minute of it…mmm.

As we speak, I have one hand wrapped around you, and with the same hand and with my finger tips on the side of your further away boob, I can touch and feel the side of your lovely breast and I slowly caress and stroke your firm and yet soft texture of tit away from me...loving every minute of it again. I slowly with the other hand start to caress and stroke your upper thigh under the table. You barely notice my touch there as I am being very very discreet and you just feel the tip and my finger nail from the top of your trousers on your thigh. As we talk more and drink and as you feel less focused there, you suddenly notice my hand and finger tips slowly tracing your inner thigh and tickling you there and moving to your knee and then up your inner thigh towards your between your leg area. You slowly open your legs more, making more room for my hand and I slowly move closer up your thigh but never actually touch your pussy area...so naughty and yet so very teasing and full of anticipation. We drink more wine and chat and remain playful, till we decide to leave and go somewhere else...mmm.

Hope you did like our visit to the wine bar?

Published 
Written by ArticulateMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments