Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Rainy Day for Alex

"Young man learns a lesson about being polite to his neighbor"

4
1 Comment 1
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Shit! Alex cursed under his breath as he realized that he had left the key to his apartment in the laundry basket, under his last load of laundry. He cursed the fact that the small apartment complex had only two washers and dryers, cursed the fact that it was raining out so hard, causing him to rush and to subsequently forget his keys, and cursed his downstairs neighbor, the fat, mid-fifties woman, for doing seemingly endless loads of laundry before him. But most of all he cursed himself for not putting on his shorts before rushing out of his apartment to place his wet load of socks and towels into the dryer. He realized to his chagrin that he wore only a pair of white, threadbare, worn-to-shreds underpants that he put on only as a last resort when all other underclothes were soiled.

The laudry room was in a small shack, 20 paces from the now-locked rear apartment entrance. He had chanced running out to the laudry shack in his underwear because he knew that the unattractive woman downstairs was the only apartment complex resident present besides himself--this he knew from the two cars in the parking lot. He stuck his head out of the laundry shack doorway, checked that the coast was clear and jogged through the downpour to the rear apartment entrance. He shook the knob; it was truly locked. The entrance to the apartment had no cover, and he was rapidly getting slick with rainwater; it dripped down his bare chest,and mud curled over his toes, uncovered as they were in his flipflops. Worst of all, his white, thin underpants clinged to his buttocks and front, assuming a near translucence.

He retreated to the laundry shack and stood nervously at the doorway contemplating his options. The laundry in the washer was wet, and contained only socks (he did laundry only when his supply of socks was exhausted, and he had enough for an entire load). He could not cover himself with socks! Alex was startled from his reverie by an amused voice "my, my what have we here"? Alex turned and saw to his horror his fat, middle aged neighbor standing with yet another basket of laundry. "Looks like someone got wet...." and, as Alex saw her eyes sweep from his wet hair over his naked chest to linger at his sopping wet underpants, she said absently "well, my my my"! Alex had always disliked her shrill voice, and had rebuffed her attempts at friendliness from the very first day he they had met, when she had presented a welcoming batch of cookies on his moving-in day. There was something supremely irritating to Alex about her ever-cheerful manner, and he had put an end to her overtures of friendliness by complaining to the management about the yapping noise of her pet terrier. Worst of all to Alex, she was ugly. Fat and ugly. Now he stood speechless before her, distinctly at the disadvantage.

He stammered an explanation of his predicament to her. As he spoke he couldn't help but notice her gaze repeatedly drifting from his face to his wet underpants. Uncomfortably, he realized that the shape of his penis--as well as the dark color of his pubic hair--must have been clearly visible to the annoying woman. At the end of his explanation, an uncomfortable silence ensued. Alex has the distinct impression that the woman was aware of his discomforture and was drawing out her reply to him to maximize it. She seemed to have a smirk on her face momentarily.

"Now, we'll have to get you out of this rain and into somewhere dry. You won't be able to open your apartment door without your keys, now will you"? Alex realized she was right about this. He shook his head slowly. She smiled and said "well you'll have to come into my apartment, and we'll see what we can do." Her eyes flicked down once again to his groin and lingered there ever so slightly.

AgataKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgataKing

Alex pulled his thin underpants higher over his waist, as though doing so would cover more effectively the bulge of his scrotum and penis. To the contrary, this simply tightened the material over his genitals, highlighting them all the more. Nancy, for that was her name, said with a twinkle in her eye "you seem a little embarrassed, Alex. Don't be." To his utter surprise she continued "you're a well built young man!" She giggled, and patting his flank ever so lightly, shepherded him out the door.

Once inside the apartment building, Nancy motioned for Alex to walk up the narrow stairway to the ground floor in front of her. He thought of the way his thin underpants must be clinging to his buttocks and knew, just knew that the fat and ugly Nancy was oggling his rear. She lingered for a moment at her door, and, looking him up and down yet again, yet again allowing her eyes to focus between his legs a bit longer than was strictly necessary, remarked that he would have to "put up with my noisy dog, for a few minutes, if you possibly can." Noting the sarcasm in her voice, Alex blushed and followed her inside.

She again looked him over. Alex thought he saw her consider for a moment, then she spoke. "We have not really gotten off on the right setting, you and I. And I think this might be a good opportunity for you to apologize to me. You clearly see yourself as God's gift to the earth," and, pausing, glancing down once again, added "and I must admit you truly ARE a very well hung young man. I think that counts for something." Alex felt the blood rushing to his face as he burned with humiliation, and worse, to his horror, he felt blood also rushing to his groin. He began to harden. Nancy noted this and smiled. "Just as I expected. You like attention." Looking at him with a serious expression, she asked "what are we going to do'? Alex stammered something about borrowing a robe or towel.

Nancy strode to the nearby closet and produced a towel. She said "Alex, I want you to take off those ridiculous underpants. They don't even cover you, and they're all wet." "Besides," she added with a twinkle in her eye, noting his rising erection, "I really want to know more about you." Alex was shocked and found himself mechanically obeying the fat woman.

His mind went temporarily blank and he felt himself obeying her without feeling as though it was not he that was actually pulling one leg, then another out of his wet shorts. At one point his foot caught on the leg of the garment and he had to throw a hand against the wall to steady himself. Nancy clearly appreciated the little dance he was forced to do to maintain his balance. He let the underwear fall to the floor and stood with his hands pressed over his groin. Nancy smiled and said simply "now I want you to put your hands to your sides." Alex again, without quite understanding why, slowly did so. He was semierect, and Nancy inspected him. His face was red with shame and humiliation, Alex then asked for the towel. Nancy replied that he would have it when he apologized for complaining about her dog to the management.

The absurdity of his situation suddenly hit Alex. Here he was standing nude before this ugly woman who had essentially ordered him to strip. And he had obeyed her. He could hardly believe this. He felt incredibly exposed, and was embarrased by his now almost full erection. He wanted to erupt and tell her off. To tell her, "just give me the towel, you fat bitch!" Yet Alex surprised himself by meekly apologizing. Nancy's response was reach out to pull him by his penis towards her, then squeezing his scrotum firmly she elicited a gasp of shock. "That's better, Alex. I hope you have learned something here today." She gave him the towel.

Published 
Written by aridclimate
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments