Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Spirit For The Ladies

"A fantasy for the ladies. You're pleasured by an apparition"

6
4 Comments 4
6.4k Views 6.4k
988 words 988 words
I know you’re tired sitting there at your computer desk. Right now, nobody else is around. Take a break, why don’t you, and lay your head back. Close your eyes. Relaxing, isn’t it? What’s that….it feels like someone lightly kissing your forehead? Go ahead and open your eyes……there’s nobody there.

Close your eyes again. Suddenly you feel warm breath on your cheek, then what feels like those same soft lips. It’s OK to check…..open your eyes…there’s nobody there. Maybe it is a spirit? Close your eyes again and relax.

Oh my God….it feels like someone is licking your right ear. But there’s nobody there so might as well keep your eyes closed and enjoy the sensation. The tongue is so warm as it slides down your cheek to your neck. It feels like a hand brushing your hair back and the lips begin to kiss your neck. A hand seems to be caressing the back of your neck while the lips kiss all around your neck. You KNOW there’s nobody there.

Now, darn it, that is definitely a soft pair of lips on your lips. Go ahead….open your eyes for just a second to confirm that there’s nobody there. Close your eyes and open your mouth so the tongue that treated your ear and neck can flit inside. Now touch the tongue with your own tongue. It’s OK to gently suck on it. Now follow the other tongue into the spirit’s mouth. It has to be a spirit because there’s nobody there.

Feel the gentle suction on your tongue? Now you need to retract your tongue and accept the spirit back inside your mouth. What now…..a non-existent hand is unbuttoning your blouse while you and the spirit play cat and mouse with your tongues. Slowly, one button at a time until your blouse is fully open. Feel the hands easing the blouse over your shoulders? Lean forward and let the blouse fall off your arms.

No, no…..don’t sit back. The hands are expertly unhooking your bra. Gosh, I hope nobody comes back, you think, as the bra falls forward and you can feel your nakedness. It’s OK……go ahead and unbutton and unzip your slacks. As the lips begins sucking your left nipple, you feel it hardening. I’ll bet you’re beginning to feel a bit damp in your pubic area, aren’t you? It’s fine….slide your hand down your belly into the loosened slacks and feel your pussy through the fabric of your panties. Oh, you are Soooo wet. It’s time to get those pesky pants off of you.

Lift your hips a bit Sweetie. While the lips go back and forth from one breast to the other, two strong hands quickly lay you bare from the waist down. You’re totally naked now.

babikim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
babikim

It’s OK to touch yourself down there. That’s right….rub your hot swollen little man while the lips pleasure your nipples. Feels so good, doesn’t it? Now slide two fingers inside your dripping pussy. Feels like a tiny little dick, huh? Finger fuck yourself for a minute or so…..now bring your fingers up to your nose so you can smell your own sex.

What……the lips are sucking your nectar from your fingers. The spirit must like the taste of hot, wet pussy. Well now…….there’s the proof. You feel the hands spreading your legs wide so the lips can kiss one labia and then the other. Inch your hips forward so the spirit has full access to all points between your legs. Now the tongue is sliding up and down your wet slit. But a hand is moving your hand away from your clit….the tongue is taking it’s turn at flicking your now pulsing clit. GOD, it feels so wonderful. But the tongue is sliding back down your pussy lips and slips deep into your pussy. While the finger is furiously rubbing on and around your clitoris, the tongue begins to wildly fuck you.

Play with your own nipples while the spirit works hard and fast, far below your navel. You can feel your juices running out of your pussy and across your little anus. What’s the tongue doing now? “Don’t stop fucking my pussy, you tease”. Oh, now you see what the tongue was doing….it was simply licking the juice from around your little wrinkled brown ring. “TONGUE……WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I’m not used a tongue entering THAT hole”. Feel the shivers running down your spine?

Every nerve in your body is fully fired as the tongue abandons your little hole and resumes tongue fucking your pussy. A thumb and a finger gently squeeze and rub your clit while the tongue does its thing. Oh, Sweetie……you’re beginning to shake. Your hands are clinching the arms of the chair. Your body is tensing. Now your pussy is having contractions. Is this what I think it is? Good…..let it loose, Lover…..let it go. Your moans are getting louder. There it is…..the tongue will keep fucking you until your orgasm is over. Let it out. Shake. Grip that chair hard and open your thighs wide. Press your hips and pussy into the tongue. One last grunt. You’ve finally come. Now fall back exhausted so you can recover.

Slowly open your eyes to survey the scene. The room smells of sex. And, yes, you’re totally nude and your groin is covered in fluids. You and your chair will need some cleaning up. Look around. There’s nobody here. Better quickly get cleaned and dressed before anyone comes back. But you certainly do feel better, don’t you. Wonder when the spirit will return.

Soon, my Sweet….very, very soon!

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments