Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife Spontaneously Shares Her Husband

"A story about a wife encouraging her husband to fuck her girlfriend"

27
8 Comments 8
23.8k Views 23.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

By way of introduction, let me point out that we are both African-American and were living in Washington, DC at that time this took place. We are no longer together, but my ex-wife and I are "almost" average except for Tina's radiant smile and stunning figure, and yes I do have an "above average BBC". Everything started out in the same way that you probably have read here a thousand times just like I have. So, suffice it to say that my wife and I had "discussed the possibility for a long time before we..." you fill in the rest.

We had made friends with Pauline and Robert (also A-A's) and we used to go bowling with them regularly. Robert was a damned good bowler, but his wife Pauline was just along for the ride. My wife Tina and I had discussed her budding bisexual interests, and finally, she admitted to me that those feelings had intensified as of late. She was considering the possibility that Pauline might be a good candidate to start with.

“Why?” Tina told me that on one occasion as she and Pauline were standing alone together in the kitchen, Pauline had simply said to her, "Kiss me." Now that got Tina's thoughts churning.

One night we went over to Pauline and Robert's for a visit (ostensibly for a round of bowling, or so I thought), but to my surprise, Robert was not there. He had been called into work unexpectedly that evening, so bowling was out. I settled myself onto the sofa in the living room while Tina and Pauline disappeared somewhere into the innards of the house. I was nursing my second beer and had almost finished it when Tina came into the living room. She had a rather strange look on her face. Sort of like she was daydreaming as she walked. She asked me to come with her into the bedroom. Maybe it was the beer or maybe I am just dense, but I thought absolutely nothing of the invitation at the time. I mean, why she would ask me to come into her girlfriend's bedroom could mean anything, right?

As I entered the bedroom, I noticed that Pauline was sitting very quietly on the edge of the bed with both feet on the floor, a pallor on her face, staring at the wall directly in front of her, not moving, and not saying a word.

My wife said, "Just stand right there and watch."

“Duh… okay.”

She walked over to Pauline and knelt between her knees (they both were fully clothed). She kissed Pauline passionately on the lips, then extracted Pauline's right breast and began sucking on the nipple.

My wife turns to me and asks, "Would you like to have the other one?"

Again, “Duh,” that's when I got suspicious, right?

So being the devoted husband that I was and, of course wanting to please my wife and grant her every wish, I took Pauline's ample left breast into my hand. I kneaded it gently, and brought my mouth to the succulent nipple and feasted ravenously, actually it was more glorious than ravenous, but that would be splitting hairs.

Speaking of which, my wife then rose to her feet and announced, "I want to watch you fuck her". (Splitting hairs, get it?)

"Are you sure?", I asked, (I know, I know... duuhhhh!).

Finally, after I hadn't budged an inch, my wife came over to me, unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my knees along with my underwear.

Now, this was embarrassing, folks. Those were the days of cotton briefs, and mine were full of holes... clean of course but this was where the Swiss people got the original idea for their cheese... holes in your underwear... it doesn't get any sexier than that. I mean, really!  Tina had put too much bleach in the last load of laundry, so when I put them on that morning, my underwear was ripping and tearing all day long.  I hadn't noticed until it was too late!

Anyway, I didn’t care at this point because my wife had my dick in her mouth and was sucking away, rather gloriously, I might add. Cotton briefs and the accompanying holes long forgotten, my wife led me by the dick over to where Pauline was sitting on the bed. She pushed Pauline gently onto her back on the bed and asked her to scoot backward a bit so that I would have a place to put my knees when I mounted her. Pauline did as asked and placed both feet flat on the edge of the mattress, knees apart staring at the ceiling and waiting.

That's when I realized that Pauline was not "fully" dressed.

JuliaLuvv
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLuvv

For some reason, she was not wearing any underwear.

Finally, I came to my senses and guided my manhood toward it's intended target. Pauline was so incredibly wet, I had absolutely no trouble sliding all the way into her. I was balls deep in her in a single stroke. We continued our dance together, fucking slowly and sensually. I was enjoying the moment, thoroughly. The slow steady rhythm, moving back and forth inside her. All of a sudden Pauline's eyes rolled back into their sockets. She let out a guttural growl, lifted her knees up and locked her ankles around my waist, dug her fingernails into my back, and began humping wildly as she exploded in orgasm. We couldn't have been fucking more than two minutes tops.

I found out later that I was not the only reason for that. My wife had been licking Pauline's pussy earlier and Pauline was hot as a firecracker and soaking wet. That explained her missing underwear and why she was staring at the wall when I initially entered the room, and why her pussy was so wet. Anyway, when Pauline went over the edge, the pulsing, seething, throbbing action along with her wild bucking took me with her. When she finished, I stopped moving completely. I tried to prolong the velvety ecstasy, but it just wasn't to be. Looking deeply into Pauline's unfocused eyes, I exploded in a gut-wrenching orgasm inside her, without even moving.

My wife later told me that that was the hottest thing she had ever seen! She said she thought I had not come, and that I had not enjoyed the experience at all because I had stopped thrusting suddenly. (now it was my wife's turn to go duuuhhh!).

Pauline and I lay together for another two or three more minutes letting her contractions subside before she suddenly snapped to and started vigorously pushing me away from her.

I thought, "Uh-oh. Now you're in for it! She's going to tell Robert that you fucked her or worse yet, that you raped her, and Robert is going to reduce you to dog meal. Not dog food, ...all the way down to dog meal!".

And as big and athletic and muscular as Robert is, he could do it too, and I mean real, real easy! Think of it this way: I'm Kermit the frog and Robert is the incredible Hulk! Same skin color, but that's about where the similarities end.

For some reason, my dick suddenly went limp. I got up off Pauline and pulled my pants back up along with cotton briefs... holes and all, and fastened everything back the way they were when I first entered the bedroom.

Pauline suddenly started crying.

Oh-Shit! I'm thinking puppy chow by now, maybe even the full humiliation of being pulverized to "cat food"!

To my astonishment, she turns her teary-eyed gaze up to me and said, "I am so embarrassed!"

"Wh-What? Why?", I asked, totally befuddled.

She answered, "Because I came so fast. I wanted it to last longer. You have every right to be upset with me". She turns to my wife and says, "Tina, I am so sorry".

My wife was just as stunned as I was.

My relief was overwhelming! Visions of animal nutrition vanished immediately from my mind!

I was thinking of survival now.

I thought suddenly, What kind of shit is this? I just had a near-death experience, and she is embarrassed? I cannot fucking believe this!

I just had one of the most gut-wrenching orgasms of my life, partly because my wife encouraged it and was watching the whole time, and Pauline is embarrassed. Maybe she wanted to put on a show for Tina. My wife took Pauline in her arms to comfort her, and reassure her that all was well.

Pauline seemed to compose herself after a while. She finally looked at me, then she smiled and said, "I'm just being silly, aren't I?"

I took her into my arms and she laid her head on my shoulder. We just held each other for a minute.

We left shortly after that, taking our leave of Pauline. Tina and I never discussed the incident afterward, but for some strange reason, I avoided the pet food sections of supermarkets for a long time after that.

No sense taking chances!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TexasEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments