Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alone Time

"My curiosity begins to peak..."

9
3 Comments 3
12.9k Views 12.9k
598 words 598 words
I sat alone. I had just showered and my body was completely smooth except for a small trapezoid of pubic hair above my slightly swollen cock. Previous to the shower I had trimmed down all of my body hair with my electric clippers and then applied my hair removal cream. After waiting the 4 minutes recommended I wiped the hair off with a cool damp wash cloth. I then entered the shower and rinsed off any left over depilatory cream and then showered with my gel and loofah.

I examined myself in the mirror. Spreading my butt cheeks apart making sure there was no hair left in my tight virgin pink manhole. The thought of my girlfriend lightly flicking her tongue playfully into my brown hole made my engorged cock start to grow.

I bent over slightly and stuck my ass out a bit more. My hand stroked my ass cheek and moved from the small of my back and playfully slid my finger lightly over my asshole. My other free hand began stroking my cock gently. I moved to the bed and got down into a doggy style position. I found my toothbrush that I had planned on replacing and slid it into my mouth to lube it up. Slowly I began to insert the handle little by little until I had worked it deep into my tight hole. I stroked myself while I felt the handle inside of me and began to yearn for something that would vibrate deep inside of me.

My cock was dripping thick clear precum. I rubbed it around the head of my cock and then lifted my fingers up to my mouth. I was nervous to taste it, thinking “what a gay thing to do”. I closed my eyes and put my fingers into my mouth.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

At once I was greeted with a taste similar to that of my girlfriend's slick vaginal juices. Shocked at how good it tasted I was now more turned on and more juice began to flow from the tip of my penis. I greedily wiped it up with my fingers and placed them back in my mouth as if I were lapping the sweet nectar of my lover's warm pink slit.

The excitement had grown inside of me so much, the handle of my toothbrush planted deeply in my ass and the taste of my precum had worked me up. I flipped over onto my back, lifting my legs up towards my face so that I could explode into my own mouth. I began stroking hard and fast, determined to give myself a well deserved facial. My hand gripping tightly as my balls bounced against the back of my palm.

"Give me that cum!" I screamed to myself, imagining a beautiful transexual with a well sized cock in my hand and my mouth gently enveloping her balls. I began working the toothbrush in and out. Still wishing that I had something vibrating in my ass I could feel the point of no return. At the last second as the ropes of my hot semen began to spurt uncontrollably I chickened out and closed my mouth. I could feel the thick hot cum coat my face. My eyelids, cheeks, lips, forehead and chin were completely covered in my load.

I slowly pulled the toothbrush out and walked to the trashcan. Grabbing some paper towels and wiping my face as I headed back for a second shower, I thought “next time” as I cautiously slipped my tongue to the last drop of semen still left on my lower lip...

Published 
Written by nodonjuan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments