Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amy's Voyeur

"Amy receives the full service voyeur experience"

30
19 Comments 19
13.9k Views 13.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Eric pushes me down over the velvety soft arm of the hotel sofa.  With an assist from my five-inch heels, I lift my bare ass higher to give him a better angle at my anxious and freshly waxed pussy. My breasts swing low and heavy across the soft fabric as one of his hands slides around and grasps my tender throat.  His grip is firm and purposeful, and I feel him tightening his fingers. As he squeezes, I can sense my whimpers gradually decreasing in volume.  

The curtains are completely open, and there are people visible in the building across the alley. I can see a man watching us from a room that is one floor higher than us. This is one of my favorite fantasies, to be fucked in a hotel window for all to see. I've been too shy to graduate to an "in person" voyeur yet, but the right situation just hasn't presented itself. 

Eric's thick cock is warm and rigid. Holding it by the base, he directs it to my tight, wet pussy and slowly begins to penetrate me.  Inch by inch he tests me with a slow, exploratory stroke until bottoming out and pulling back again. A second stroke, and then a third lubricates his cock well enough to allow his pace to increase. Across the alley, the voyeur now has his cock out of his pants and is stroking himself as he watches us. 

As I begin to lose myself in the moment, I hear a subtle noise from the other room, followed by a much clearer announcement of "Turndown service" as a maid enters. I want to cry out "Come back later," but Eric's hand tightens on my throat, instructing me not to make a sound.  

Moments later, a maid enters the bedroom and upon seeing me bent over the couch immediately blurts out "Oh my god, I am so sorry!" as she turned hurriedly to leave.  

"No, please stay!" Eric quickly shouts. 

The maid stops and turns back for a moment. She has a surprised look on her face, obviously shocked by the request.   

"Please.... continue with what you were doing," Eric says.  "We'd like you to stay."

The maid slowly turns and reenters the bedroom.  She appears to be in her late twenties, and although she is wearing a typical maid's uniform, it is apparent that the body beneath it is not of standard issue.  As she takes note of how many towels we need, Eric begins to thrust slowly into me again.  He releases his grasp on my throat, allowing me to not only breathe better but also to cry out again. 

My moaning grows louder as he fucks me. The maid is pretending not to watch us, but her frequent glances in the bath mirror show she wants to.  I can feel Eric's cock growing even harder inside me at the idea of being watched by her, and my pussy is becoming wetter as well.  

The maid now moves to the bed and turns down the covers.  She folds them back perfectly and places two chocolates on them before fluffing the four pillows and returning them to their rightful places.  
 
"Will there be anything else?" She asks. 

"Just one thing," Eric replies. "My wife would like for you to sit down in that chair and watch us."

I can see that the maid is blushing heavily. After a few moments of awkward silence, she finally agrees with a simple "Ok."

Just like that, before I even realized it had happened, Eric has taken my in person voyeur fantasy and made it a reality.  I am not fearful of it at all, in fact, I am excited and sexually aroused at the prospect. I am going to be taken by my husband and fucked right in front of her.  I'm all in.  

Our suite has a very nice padded chair located conveniently between our couch and the bed.  The maid settles into it and reclines. 

Dressed only in my favorite 5" heels, pearls, and a Mardis Gras mask, my legs look long and lean. Eric grabs me by the scruff of my neck and returns to fucking me.  He turns me sideways for the maid, so she can view the entire length of his penis as it is moving in and out of me, as well as his very firm ass. 

I feel Eric withdrawing his long and glistening cock from me before helping me up from the couch. I am a little embarrassed standing naked before this total stranger, yet exhilarated by the thought of it. Protected by my mask, I feel a sense of anonymity.  

Eric takes my hand and leads me toward the bed before stopping in front of her. 

"Do you like what you see?" Eric asks. "She's beautiful, yes?"  

The maid nods. 

"Suck my cock for her baby." He orders. 

We are close enough for her to touch us as I slowly lower myself to my knees at the foot of her chair and open my mouth.  The maid's eyes grow wider as Eric grasps his erect cock with one hand and the back of my head with the other.  I look deep into her eyes as Eric slides himself into my open mouth and I close my lips around him.

I've sucked Eric's cock a thousand times before, but never with a total stranger sitting and watching me from two feet away.  She is close enough that she can see the veins on his shaft and the moisture on my lips as Eric works himself in and out of me to my repeated moans and wet sucking sounds.  

Glancing down, I can see that the maid has pulled aside her panties and is now fingering herself while she watches us. She is fully waxed, and her fingers are shiny wet. It excites me to know that I am sexy enough that a stranger is getting off by masturbating while watching me suck cock. 

Eric bumps against the back of my throat now with each stroke, stimulating my gag response.  I'm fighting back against the dry heaves as ropes of saliva run from the corners of my mouth and hang from my chin to the sounds of me being skull fucked. I can't move. Eric is holding my head securely by both ears while he works me. I can taste the delicious hint of his precum on my lips now, and I can tell he is about to cum down my throat any moment now. Damn, he isn't going to and is instead withdrawing himself from me and squeezing his cock tightly so that the maid can see the precum on the head of it.  I take the tip of my tongue and lick it from him to her astonishment.  I can see that her legs are even more open now and the speed of her masturbation has increased.  

Eric pulls me up off the floor now before sweeping me off my feet and laying me down on the freshly turned down covers, the maid turning in her chair for a better view as he continues. 

The fresh sheets feel cool and tight beneath my bottom as Eric lifts my head and places a pillow under it. As he kneels between my legs, I raise my knees while pressing my breasts together for him.  He is extremely excited, and his massive erection says so.  I open my legs wide for him while looking the maid directly in the eyes through my mask.  

"Do you like his cock?" I ask her. 

The maid nods her head. 

"Watch how well he uses it," I say. 

Eric grasps both of my tiny ankles firmly and drags me to himself across the mattress before opening them wide. 

The maid is rubbing herself very hard now as she spreads her legs even wider and drapes them over the sides of the chair.  Eric cradles his cock in his hand and places the engorged head of it into the tight crease of my delicate little slit to fuck me.  

God, I love the first moment of penetration. The anticipation and excitement of being taken by a man, knowing that his only thought in that instant is to reach as deeply into me as possible and make me cry out.  I am rewarded as Eric presses my ankles back over my head for total control, gazes down at my helpless pussy and impales me.  

Eric's cock stretches my pussy to its limit, and the head bumps firmly against my G-spot with each thrust.  I reach around behind him and cup his balls in one hand, which I can tell is immediately causing him to clench his ass. 

The maid closes her legs, stands up from her chair and moves to the bedside now before sitting on the edge of the mattress next to me for a closer look.

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

 She stares down intently and watches Eric's  cock moving in and out of me, biting her lower lip as she does so.  Eric releases my ankles, and I place them around his waist while he continues.  His hands move to my perfectly rounded breasts as he presses them together while flicking at my nipples with his thumbs.  I can feel them immediately grow hard like little raisins in response before he pinches each one firmly between his fingertips and I give out a little shriek. 

The maid is stroking her clit vigorously again, and I can hear her labored breathing.  She is close enough to me that I can feel her body heat without actually touching her.  A quiet moan escapes her lips, and she unbuttons her uniform far enough down to release her breasts, and she pinches one of her nipples as well.  I can sense that she imagines that she is me.  

I am quickly returned to the moment by Eric's aggressive thrusting into my virgin tight pussy. I fit him like a glove, my pussy lips snuggly gripping his iron hard penis as it moves in and out of me at his will.  With each withdrawal, he pulls back just far enough to leave the head inside me before plunging back into maximum depth again. Over and over he thrusts into me as I moan louder and louder.  I want to cum. 

The maid shifts her body on the mattress now, rotating herself around until she is lying next to me.  She unbuttons the rest of her uniform down the front all the way to her belly and pulls it open with both hands so Eric can view her completely.  Turning my head to the side, her fantastic young tits are standing at attention, her nipples hard and erect as she spreads her legs and fingers herself. 

Eric is watching her masturbate as he fucks me.  I wonder what he is thinking. Does he want her?  She obviously wants him. What will happen next?   Will my husband climb off of me to fuck this person that has crawled to within inches of his cock?

Eric's hand clamps tightly across my open mouth, muffling my keening.  His balls slap against me with each stroke. As I watch the maid, her hips have begun lifting from the mattress with each stroke as she times herself with him, imagining that he is fucking her.  She shudders, and I can hear a subtle whimper escaping her lips as she brings herself to her first orgasm.  She is looking into Eric's eyes, and I feel jealous of her even though his cock is inside of me. 

I need to make her jealous too. I want to drive her crazy with desire. I release my legs from Eric's waist and tug him toward me with both of my hands on his ass, while he straddles my petite body. He creeps higher and higher up me until he can lay his cock in my cleavage to titty fuck me. The maid continues lying shoulder to shoulder with me, only inches away and watches. Until now, she's resisted her urge to touch either of us, but she is unable to control herself any longer. She reaches over and cups one of my generous breasts before sliding her palm over the top of my cleavage to contain Eric's cock inside it.  He continues his hip action back and forth below it under her increasing pressure until I feel her wrap her fingers around him to cut me out of the picture. 

This is a bold move.  A test shot at bridging the gap between watching us and participating with us. I'm sure she is wondering how her attempt will be received. I bite my lip and slide my hand down between her legs to give her the answer. As I swirl my index finger in a circle around her rock hard little clit, her hand tightens around Eric's penis, and she begins stroking him.  His hips have stopped moving now, and he is watching me stroking her as she strokes him. 

The maid's hips are lifting up and down off the mattress again now against my touch. It feels like I am stroking my pussy, only just a foot off to the side, so my motion feels nearly the same.  I can hear her beginning to pant, so I rub harder in response like I would do to myself.  As I do so, a soft whimper begins to resonate from within her, and her hand begins to stroke Eric even more aggressively.   

I look down as I listen to her and watch her squeezing his cock tightly.  He is fully engorged, and the tip of his penis glistens with precum.  I can tell he is very close to cumming and that it will not take much to put him over the edge. I press two fingers inside of the maid's tight, young pussy and feel her explode into her second orgasm.  Her body wretches on the mattress as she clenches my fingers and screams.  Her hand clutches Eric's cock in a full pumping assault, and I can feel him bucking on top of me as his warm cum explodes and splatters across my face. That's it, baby, let yourself go and enjoy this. The maid's hand milks his cock fiercely as more and more cum is flowing from him, pooling between my tits and trickling up into the nape of my neck. Fuck this is hot.  That's it little maid girl. Make my baby feel good. He deserves this. Eric drops himself closer to me and allows her to paint each of my nipples with his cum covered cock brush until he is empty. As her strokes slow, her orgasm subsides, and all I can hear is the heavy breathing from both of them. 

I'm lying here feeling both proud of my achievement and cheated on my fulfillment.  I realize now though that Eric is maintaining his erection even after such an intense orgasm.  He moves lower on my body and spreads my legs again with his knees. The maid reaches over and with her cum covered fingers directs his cock back into my needy pussy.  Thank god, I think to myself, he is going to finish me.  As Eric enters me once more, the maid turns my head toward her and grips both sides of my face securely in her sticky hands, clamping it there while his pace increases. 

Eric always has had great staying power after an initial orgasm and tonight is no different.  He pounds at me now relentlessly with deep, hard strokes. The maid stares into my eyes, never wavering as he takes me.  She wants to soak in every stroke as if she is me.  I can feel myself growing closer to the impending wave of pleasure that is building inside me. The maid can sense it too.  

"Are you ready?" She asks. 

She smiles as I struggle to nod my head in her grasp. My mouth opens, but I can utter no words and my bulging eyes and twisting body tell her that my moment is happening.  Controlled by the two of them, my body explodes in pleasure. Eric pins me harder to the mattress, refusing to slow his pounding as he fucks me through my entire orgasm.  The maid holds me securely, savoring every last moment of my pleasure before releasing me as I feel my body grow limp. 

Eric continues fucking my spent little body now as I lay here unable to answer the call.  He is nowhere close to cumming again yet as he rails me relentlessly. Sensing my lack of response and perhaps an opportunity, I watch the maid roll over while still staying very close to me. She lifts herself to her knees and places her face down into the pillows while silently offering her ass up to him. 

Eric's hips slow at the sight, and I can sense he is contemplating moving onto her.  I wouldn't  blame him if he did.  A young, willing, and totally aroused girl in a maids uniform hiking up her skirt and begging him to take her?  I feel conflicted myself also because maybe I want to watch him do it to her too. Fuck her baby. I want to be the voyeur. 

Realizing I need to decide and act quickly, I summon all of my energy and roll over onto all fours as well.  Faced with two side by side offerings, who will Eric choose at this moment? The young and willing stranger or me?  As I listen for the maid to cry out, my question is answered by Eric's familiar hands securing my hips, followed by his slow and tender penetration. 

"Thank you, miss. That will be all."  I groan while pulling off my mask and throwing it across the room. Taking a deep breath, I look over at the maid a final time before burying my face in the pillows, and gasping "You may go now."

Published 
Written by DreAmy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments