Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An afternoon In Porto San Michele

"Sensual wife teasing hubby and two strangers on the beach"

11
5 Comments 5
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words
It was about one in the afternoon in Porto San Michele, on the eastern Italian Riviera. At this time the lovely town was mostly deserted. We'd just had lunch by the pool at the Santa Marguerite, a nice restaurant inside a beach establishment of the same name. The resort was elegant and complete with the best amenities, private cabins, hot showers and an stylish bar famous for serving the best espresso in town. So we decided to stay for the afternoon and to rent an umbrella with two lounge chairs.

At the reception, we asked for the nearest set to the shore and we were told that the closest available was a fourth row. We asked why so far back since the place seemed deserted. The cashier told us that it was deserted at this hour because people were hiding away from the burning sun, but assured us that the first three rows were booked for the whole summer.

The place seemed so nice that we decided to take it, although this was not what we originally wanted. A beach attendant showed us to our set and, once we'd got settled, we asked him to bring us a couple of cold beer and some chips.

While we were waiting for the drinks, we noticed that we were essentially alone with exception of two other sets. One was located right in front of us on the third row; a young man in his early twenties. The other was on our row, three umbrellas to our left, occupied by a gentleman who appeared to be in his mid-fifties.

My wife took off her sheer cover-up and Panama hat and laid down under the sun, wearing a daring Brazilian swimsuit, a white and unlined number that we'd bought a couple of days earlier. Since I am not the type of person that likes to just lay under the sun, I walked to the shoreline and checked the water temperature. The water was warm and clear. It looked shallow for several hundred feet, a perfect beach for little kids and near-shore snorkeling.

I was there for only a minute or so when I saw my wife walking toward me - without her top on. Wow she was a vision! She walked past me and, without saying a word, she went into the water topless. Following her lead, I got in the water as well, and we had fun swimming and jumping together in the waves. No one else was in the water so we fooled around for a while before going back to dry under the sun. We called the attendant and ordered another couple of beers.

With the beach nearly empty I got out my camera and started to take pictures of her. She's posed for me topless in public several times before but, at fifty, her attitude was sexier and naughtier than ever. Like the finest wine, her allure improved with age. She knew when to be teasing or indecent, racy or just suggestive, risqué or salacious.

She was at ease topless and, nowadays, her breasts were even bigger, curvier, heavier and sexier than in her thirties. So, it would have been a mortal sin to cover them up. To add more spice, I asked her to adjust the front of her bikini bottom, which she narrowed down to the thinnest strip possible, just enough to cover her pussy.

While I was capturing her beauty in full color, I saw the younger gentleman on the third row fumbling with his smart phone.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

I realized that he could have been taking pictures as well, perhaps to get a souvenir for himself. At first I was upset because I didn't want to see her pictures turning up on the internet, on You-porn or something of that nature. But, at the same time, being a top dog, I was proud and turned on by this young man staring lustfully at my wife's tits and crotch. 

I told my wife that the young guy was staring at her tits and she burst out laughing, saying that the gentleman on our left was also staring at her goodies. She told me that he had turned around his lounge chair and, from this new position, he could see her in all her glory. He wore a pair of dark Ray-Ban, which were perfect for hiding his stare.

We both started laughing and thought that the old gentleman and the young guy were the perfect audience for having some fun. I sat next to my wife and whispered in her left ear, "l Let's have fun with these guys. Go ahead and start touching yourself." And she did.

She smartly skipped the prelude and went straight to the nitty-gritty. She moved her lounger into the walkway between rows three and four and put her right hand on her tits and her left hand inside the bikini briefs. Shamelessly, she moved the swimsuit's crotch aside to show her pussy in broad daylight, for my pleasure, and also to the delight of our viewers, of course.

I was stunned by this boldness and I was so glad that I was recording it on my smart phone. Our friends' eyes were glued to her body and thoroughly enjoying the performance.

Sadly, this moment did not last long. We were interrupted by the arrival of a beach peddler, one of those colorful sellers from Senegal or Algeria that are so popular on Italian beaches. These traveling salesmen walk from umbrella to umbrella trying to sell anything from cigarette lighters to pocket books or fake jewelry.

I can't deny that we were initially disappointed; his arrival had stopped our afternoon's diversion and brought us back to reality. The young guy on the front row must have felt just as disappointed as we did because he left right away.

We decided to browse the goodies from the peddler and we ended up purchasing a lady's hand fan. After we contracted the price back and forth, settling for 15 Euro, we asked him if he would take a couple of pictures of us with the new fan.

He willingly volunteered, enjoying my wife being topless and the wonderful view of the swimsuit's crotch, laid between her pussy's lips. She did not bother to cover it up and I had no plan to tell her.

He took several pictures from various distances and angles, including some nice close-ups, then went on his merry way. The older gentleman enjoyed the show as well before he was joined by the rest of his family.

Published 
Written by smoothcouple92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments