Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An interesting afternoon with the girls

"Continuing our naughty vacation"

8
2 Comments 2
14.4k Views 14.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
So later in the week, while still in Cancun...

We had just had lunch and it was early afternoon, we had been out late the night before as I remembered security telling us it was cinco half when we were walking back to our room this morning. Amanda was tired so she was going to go back to the room for a nap and I returned to the party at the pool.

Jill and Tori kept me company while Amanda was back in the room. The three of us did shots and had a few jello shots that were left from the night before. The party continued, as the pool started to get crowded, we continued to get louder and louder. Our group was about fifteen strong as we had about eight couples around this time of our trip.

None of the girls had their tops and one by one, they were stripping down to less and less. Jill started turning things up when she stripped down and put a g-string on that covered nearly nothing. The Tori went to change and she had even a smaller thong on. Annie, the quietest of the group, decided that she would go change too. I escorted her back to their room so she could change. Last year when we were here, I had over stepped the line a bit with Annie. So I was still trying to make up for going too far on our previous trip.

When we got back to their room, by the time the door was shut she had dropped her bottoms to the floor. I wasn't surprised, we are all were really close. However, when she turned around, grabbed me and pushed my shorts down to the floor, I was a bit confused.

"Last year you moved way faster then what I was ready for," she said as she grabbed my cock in her hand then kissed me tightly.

I was unsure what I should do. "Umm, I've been trying to restrain myself from hitting on you," I said.

"I know," she said, "but now I want to take advantage of you."

She backed me to the bed and pushed me down on to it. She grabbed my cock and started licking the head, teasing me, knowing that I have wanted to fuck her since last year.

I had gone too far, pushing her beyond what she was ready for last year. This week has been painful watching her parade around in her tiny little red g-string. Watching her ass has made it extremely hard to keep my hands off her.

She stated sucking my cock, on her knees. All I could see was her tiny little ass in the mirror. I was now imagining everything I have wanted to do to her since last year. She was taking my cock deep down her tight throat.

Annie had that perfect dancer body, she is about 5 foot 2 and maybe 100 pounds wet. Her tiny body looked so fucking amazing in the tiny swimsuits she had been wearing. Every day she would wear a different one. Today was one of those days that the top came off around 10am but she had a modest bikini bottom on. So when the other girls were changing into g-strings it made sense that she go back and change.

"Don't you think Kevin might worry if we don't head back soon?" I reluctantly asked as she was deeply swallowing my cock.

She continued to suck my cock then finally stopped. "Yeah, I better throw something on. You pick it out for me," she said.

I got up and headed to her bag as she crawled onto the bed. I ruffled through her tiny thongs and found the smallest little black g-string.

Smiling devilishly, "I thought you would like that one, I got it just for you," she said.

Looking back at her lying on the bed, playing with her pussy lips and slipping her fingers between her wetness was painful. "Please, put this on. We've got to get back to the pool before they put out an APB for us," I said.

We left the room and I was trying to figure out how to keep my hands off Annie. As we turned the corner to go to the pool she said to me, "I'll need to check on Amanda to make sure she is okay in a while," as she gave me a wink.

When we got back to the group everyone was drinking, no one really must have noticed we were gone longer than expected. Jill and Tori were getting us drinks from the bar. Every time knowing we were all doing nothing but watching their asses in the g-strings they were wearing. As soon as they would come back with drinks, we would have empties for them to get refilled, or for us to watch them walk away again.

When they were at the bar I noticed that they were putting on a show for more than just us. We didn't mind, their audience was two other girls and a guy the girls were drinking with. The five of them came over to our group.

Annie said she was going to go check on Amanda so Jill and Tori said that they would go with her. Our room was close so I figured they would be back in a few minutes.

While they were gone, we pulled these two new girls into the group and the other wives convinced them to get topless as well.

"WOW!" I thought, as I couldn't keep my eyes off these girls.

We all had a few more drinks then noticed that the girls were not back by the time the pool bar was closing. By now, it was these two new girls, Kevin and myself. We didn't really mind.

Kevin was working these girls and they decided to go back with him to their room. I decided to go back to see how Amanda was, figuring that the girls had gone to another pool or back to their rooms. I left Kevin and the girls to their fun and walked back to our room. I realized that Annie had my key so I hoped that she left the door open for me. As I topped the stairs, I could see the door was slightly open so I wasn't too worried.

I opened the door and before I said anything, I saw Annie, Tori and Amanda all on the bed.

evaliu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
evaliu

Annie and Amanda were in sixty-nine and Tori was licking Annie from behind as Annie was on top.

I quietly closed the door for them not to notice and stood in the hallway so I could watch the three of them playing with each other. It was fairly quiet; none of the girls were saying anything but they were deeply entangled with each other. Tori took Annie's place on top of Amanda and turned toward where I was standing. I was in heaven, watching them eating each other's pussies and taking turns adding the third.

Annie noticed I was standing in the hallway. She came over and dropped to her knees, looking up at me and whispered, "Sorry, we woke her and she didn't want us to leave."

Then she pulled my shorts down again and in a single gulp swallowed my cock. She softly sucked as my cock continued to grow inside her throat. Then she pulled my cock out of her mouth, stood up and whispered in my ear, "Watch, you will enjoy."

She returned to the bed and started fingering Amanda as Tori was licking her pussy. Tori looked up at me, briefly stopped licking Amanda's pussy that Annie was fingering and smiled. Then she continued and dove back into that wet mess they had created. With every thrust of Annie's finger's Tori would suck on Amanda's clit. All I could see was a wet mess that they had been creating.

Finally, Annie had nearly four fingers deep in Amanda's pussy. Annie's hand was so small that she easily could put her whole hand inside. Annie pulled her fingers out and I could see the wetness was running between her legs and dripping down her ass crack onto the bed.

I grabbed Annie's hand and whispered in her ear, "Fist her. Fist her in her ass while Tori licks her pussy making it so wet for you."

Annie looked at me with a look of shock on her face. I whispered in her ear again, "She likes it," and walked away back to the end of the hall to watch and see what would happen.

I stood there watching as Annie starting slowly putting two fingers inside Amanda's ass.

"Hmmmmmm," Amanda finally made a sound.

Tori, was licking Amanda's pussy and had her face buried between her legs focused on eating Amanda's pussy.

Wetness from Tori and Amanda cumming was dripping down to Annie’s fingers entering her ass. Annie added another finger, now three fingers are slowly banging Amanda's ass and Tori was still focused on eating her pussy.

"Hmmmmm, yes, please more," Amanda begged. Annie looked back at me as she added another finger.

Annie now had all but her thumb inside Amanda's ass. Thrusting them deep inside. Tori gave Annie some more natural lube as she turned her hand to tuck her thumb inside. Annie looked shocked.

"Please," Amanda begged, and then Annie pushed her hand inside. "Yes! More please!" Amanda continued to beg.

I walked into the room and over to Amanda lying on the bed being ass fucked by Annie's fist and tongue fucked by Tori. Amanda was in a sexual rush. He eyes were closed as she was licking Tori's pussy, which was so wet that Amanda's face was soaked with her pussy juice.

I knelt down, whispering, "Do you mind if I join them?"

Startled, she opened her eyes realizing I was in the room and only said "Please!"

I walked to the end of the bed where Annie was fist-fucking Amanda, as Tori was tongue fucking her pussy. I stepped in front of Tori licking Amanda's pussy. She stopped and started licking my cock. Tori was now sucking my cock while Annie was fisting Amanda's ass and Amanda was licking Tori's pussy. Tori got my cock hard and slipped the head inside Amanda's pussy.

I could feel Annie's fist inside Amanda's ass once I got inside her pussy. Tori started licking Amanda's clit while Annie and I started fucking Amanda at the same pace. We tried to find the right pace that worked for the both of us. Finally, the perfect pace was she would push into her ass when I was thrusting into her pussy. With every thrust we both made the bed move and Tori was pushing her wet pussy further into Amanda's cum covered face.

Then I could feel Annie deeper in Amanda's ass then my cock was in her pussy. I looked and Annie had her tiny forearm almost all the way inside Amanda's ass. I slowed as she pulled her fist from how deep she had thrusted it. I could feel her fingers pass my buried cock in Amanda's pussy. Annie was fisting Amanda but also stroking along my cock. I could feel that my cock was going to cum soon. I pulled out of her pussy and Tori took the head of my cock into her mouth. Tori was devouring my cock and Annie was still fisting Amanda's ass slowly. Just as I was about to cum, Tori pulled my cock from her mouth and put the head of it just inside Amanda's pussy.

I started to cum and Tori started to lick the head of my cock as it was barely inside Amanda's pussy.

"WOW!" I couldn't believe what these naughty girls had done and were doing.

Then Annie stroked my cock with her other hand milking my cum onto Tori's awaiting tongue while still fisting Amanda. Finally, when I was finished, Annie pulled her cum soaked fist from Amanda's ass. Amanda was finished and Tori and Annie were amazed at what we had just done to Amanda.

Amanda lay there panting and whimpering. She was soaked by Tori's cum on her face and her pussy and ass were glistening by the mixed fluids; my cum and the juices Annie had used to fist her so deep.

"Thank you, I will return the favor Annie. If you wouldn't mind," Amanda said as Tori and Annie were quietly sneaking out of the room.

Published 
Written by Darkcorner
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments