Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the park

"Slutty babe enjoys a double penetration outside"

21
7 Comments 7
36.3k Views 36.3k
946 words 946 words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
We are at your place , just kicked back watching movies. You in just sweats and no underwear or shirt. Me , in just my pink lingerie. As we are sitting there , you grab my hand and say "Let's go for a drive!". I look at you and say "Just like this ? What will the neighbors say?" You say "Who Care ? , Not I !".

Ok, I am game so we go out the door. In what we was just wearing. There is a couple of guys out next door that you know and they just look at me and one whistles. I just smile and wave as we are getting in your truck.

I sit beside you and you put your hand under my lingerie and start fingering me with 2 fingers as your driving. We get to a red light and I move over some so I can lay on my stomach, I pull out your already hard cock and start licking and sucking on it.

You moan my name as you pull off. I take the tip of your cock in my mouth , sucking hard as I jack you off with one hand - You cum hard in my mouth , I get up and you look over at me watching me lick my lips.

We start to pass a park but you make a sudden stop and pull in. No one else is there its 10 PM on a Friday Night. You get out and open my door. As I get out , you stop me right at the door and raise up my lingerie, start sucking each of my nipples getting them so hard that the hurt. I just moan your name as I reach down , putting my hands in your sweats , and start jacking you off to get you hard again which doesn't take very long at all.

We walk over to the picnic table and you have me lay down while you go to the end of it and spread my legs wide open in the air. You start licking and biting my clit , I grab your hair begging you to stop teasing and to PLEASE FUCK me with your tongue. You stop for a few secs and look up at me. You smile an evil smile and stop teasing , next thing I know your working your fist inside my wet pussy and you start fucking me hard and deep with it. I put my legs on your shoulders - Look you deep in your eyes telling you harder and deeper - DON'T STOP. We look at each other as we both feel me squirt over and over. You pull your fist out and my cum just runs down all over the table.

Your just about to go down and start eating me when we hear a couple of male voices. You stop and I sit up and there is about 4 young guys there.

MariaHugeCockTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaHugeCockTS

All with big smiles on their faces. I look at you and without saying a word, you go back down and start eating me out. And before I know it , one of the guys cums over and without asking stands over my head , pulls out his cock , puts it in my mouth and I start giving him head. But, he doesn't cum in my mouth , he pulls out his cock and cums all over my tits. he then goes and licks it off me. You have stopped eating me out and was watching him and I all that time. I look at you and you just smile.

Then the other 3 cum over - one starts licking & biting my tits, another one asks you can he eat my pussy and you say sure , the 3rd one has me suck his cock. You and the 4th one just stands back and watches. You both pull out your cocks and start jacking off to the site of seeing me and them. I have them stop and get on all 4's. You cum over and I start giving you head as one gets under me and starts sucking my tits and then another cums up behind me and starts fucking my pussy . Before I know it the one under me raises up and also puts his cock in me. I am being DP and it feels sooooooo good.

You cum in my mouth as the other 2 pulls out and shoots on the ground. Then I get off the table and we don't speak to the guys and leave. We get back to your place . We go to shower , we wash each other off. You lean me up against the wall and tell me "You have been a bad girl. You need to be punished!".

You pull back my head and start kissing then biting my neck and shoulders. And without warning you shove your cock into my tight ass and start fucking me hard and deep. I am moaning and then I scream little. You pull my head back again and start kissing me deep and demanding. I beg you to cum in my ass but you stop just before you do and make me get on my knees , you tell me "Give me head!"

I smile and look up at you and do what you tell me. You cum in my mouth. And just when I thought it was over - You lead me out of the shower and push me on the bed. You start to fist me without any lube or baby oil. I just look you deep in your eyes and tell you it feels sooooooo good and that's the truth. And after wards , you hold me tight til we both fall asleep.
Published 
Written by sluttybitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments