Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Audio Two

"This is a story about roomates who are special friends"

5
2 Comments 2
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

One night I awakened out of a peaceful sleep to the deep sound of your voice along with the intonation of a female voice among the rhythmic repetition of creaking furniture, heavy breathing, intermittent groans, and muted sounds of flesh meeting. I listened closely for words but all I heard were indecipherable moans, breathy whispers, whimpering cries, soft mutterings and erratic grunts. I sat up in my bed and realized the very “sexcapades” I remember playfully admonishing you about before I became your roommate was actually happening right next to me. I was hardly shocked, but a little turned on instead.

 

I am by nature a confirmed voyeur, and this I freely admit. But this kind of eavesdropping inspired a brand new type of arousal of the auditory kind for me. Now my imagination would have to fill in for my eyes. I was ready for the challenge! So I fluffed my pillow, drew back my curtains to let the moonlight in, removed my camisole and slipped out of my panties then lay down to make myself comfortable and closed my eyes. Immediately a magnetic force drew my hands down under the sheets. I pretended my hands are yours, and I imagined you caressing all of the intimate parts of my prone body, just like I pictured your hands roaming over your companion.   As I slid both of my manicured hands around my throat, over my delicate collarbones and décolletage, across my full breasts, around my taut nipples, down my soft belly, over my lush hips and between my generous thighs to the pliable flesh of my smooth honey comb. I fantasize the silhouette of your bodies clinging together in the veiled darkness, your skin gleaming like burnished copper, the sway of your strong back as you float silently supporting your weight and mounting her wordlessly hovering over the peaks of her arching body beneath you as she rises toward the fulfillment of your wondrous mouth.   I envision your succulent lips moving south along her curves on a mission downtown.   As you bring your tongue to her clit circling slowly, beginning with a patient strum up and down, wetting every space from peak to valley and all in between, deep inside concentrating on making sure that no inch is overlooked, allowing her to grind shamelessly until she is content. Bringing her to the edge of climax, in preparation to spread her quivering legs open for a sweet and electric hunger fuck to make her passion stream over you flowing like running water; as you penetrate her squeezing and contracting pussy to milk your thick venous cock until you are satisfied.   My heart beat fast, and my rhythm increased as I rocked myself to synchronized ecstasy rising and falling along with my fantasy, molesting, fucking and teasing my pussy with a furious intensity until the sensation began to climb higher and I couldn't hold back any longer. I was cumming, hard on another level. Having an out of body experience as I moaned uncontrollably, powerfully, passionately, unabashed when suddenly a quiet knock at my door brought me to the gradual realization that I might have been too boisterous.   I arose quickly pulling my kimono over my shoulders, the diaphanous fabric barely concealing my stiff nipples and the healthy flush of arousal on my skin as I padded barefoot across the carpet to open the door.   I was surprised and a little embarrassed to see you standing in front of me in the dimly lit hallway with your underwear sexily hanging off your hips around your firm ass. Already silently stroking your erection to life with one hand; massaging the conspicuous bulge which lay beneath the barrier created by your waistband, aiming toward my caramel colored cleavage.   Awkwardly I quickly stammered something inarticulate to break the pointed silence.   I wanted, no I needed you to speak first and let me off of the hook for something to say. No Brooklyn ‘tude from me tonight, as your substantial frame filled the small space of the opening and you stepped inside my room. I caught your eyes discreetly traveling over me wandering into the opening of my sheer robe while inquiring casually “what’s going on in here?”   Ironically I discover you are also stirred by the noises coming from my room.   I hung my head and averted my eyes trying to apologize for disturbing you and searching for words to explain my activity. But as I floundered you smoothly put your arm around me, securing my arm under your elbow around your waist giving me a big warm comfortable hug looking into my eyes deeply and beaming down at me a brilliant smile like sunrise. I looked up into your face searching your laughing eyes as you said “I was only watching a movie, but what you got goin’ on in here sounds much more interesting.” Now that I know what I heard coming from your room was a movie I was even more mortified, and I wanted to just vanish into the darkness.   But standing this close to you my body began to meld into yours and I feared it would not obey when it was time for you to leave.   Again I attempted a coherent explanation. “I was listening to the noises coming from your room and I thought you were with a woman.” “I’m sorry to have even been listening at all, but I kind of accidentally became aroused, and I swear I was asleep, and I didn’t mean to…” The words were tumbling from my mouth much too quickly to make sense and unexpectedly you silenced my rambling with an authoritative finger against my lips and a reassuring squeeze pulling me into your broad chest. My nipples pressed prominently through the sheer material from the friction of your body.   My breasts tingled pleasantly while you began gently fondling the silky veil around my shoulders helping the yielding fabric separate. I welcome the full contact of your warm hard body on mine. I need no more persuasion to give in to you.   My face flushed instantly and immediately lust began flowing through me as y our hands descend down my spine to rest on the small of my back, caressing the swelling curvature of my ass, kneading and rolling the compliant flesh tenderly in your palms. Being supported in your arms undermined the steadiness of my legs but in the presence of your tranquil sensuality I am overcome with an urge to taste your comely brown skin. Impulsively you lift me off my feet with composed confident ease , allowing me to wrap my legs around your waist while simultaneously stroking my neck and shoulders then reaching behind my head passing your strong fingers through my thick hair and quickening my heart. C arrying me a few short steps to my bed burying your face in my cleavage and sucking the crest of my ample breasts, sliding your tongue in the valley between; holding my bare curvy ass in your experienced hands w e clung to each other kissing, rubbing, and aggressively pulling off what few clothes we’re wearing. Effortlessly laying me smoothly down on the cool fresh sheets with steady self-assured poise I sink into the soft bedding with the pillows cleaving beneath me u nder your weight as you descend upon me efficiently getting into advantageous position.

ScarletteThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteThomson

I know you won't hurt me but I still hold my breath without really meaning to. I caress your well-built physique from your lithe neck down your strong back to your smooth round ass pulling you down firmly between my legs. U npretentious, my knees wide apart your stiff cock pushes firmly against my wet slit nudging my delicate labia gradually parting me, probing slightly into the entrance of my aching tight pink pussy and intensifying the throbbing between my legs. As you climb up my body sensually pushing my head back to expose my neck licking, biting and sucking me hungrily my desire grows exponentially beneath you as I grind my hips slowly increasingly harder inviting you to take me. I stretch upward to whisper erotic things breathily in your ear, closing in to taste the soft flesh of your earlobe I said "let me get on top." Then g ently easing off of me obediently and willingly rolling onto your back I straddle your hips shamelessly stimulating my clit along your dark chocolate manhood resting magnificently unrestrained beneath me. Now it was my turn to guide my moist lips south on a mission downtown. I incline my head to taste the flesh of your sexy mouth, k issing your manly jaw, down your neck over the cleft of your throat between your collarbones validating my suspicion of its softness, lingering over your brawny chest, and then on down your rippled stomach. I begin a course of kisses at your navel meeting your swollen dick rising over your belly competing for my attention. Propping yourself up on a pillow you reached down your thigh digging your fingers into my hair l ifting my chin with one hand and feeding me your considerable cock with the other, softly squeezing my cheeks into a pout, rubbing the dark velvety crown across my wet mouth, spreading silky pre cum, spanking my plump rosy lips then laying your throbbing muscle heavily into my eager mouth. I dwell slowly over the glistening head sucking the distended tip, swirling my tongue across the tender spots above and below like a dripping melting ice cream cone. A deep pleasurable sigh escapes you as you penetrate my mouth passing the swollen ridge between my soft full lips, while you push deeper and watch the shaft disappear on the cushion of my tongue, wetting the entire length, filling my mouth and throat with your engorged dick leaving me almost no room to swallow.  Love slipped through my lips, dripped down my chin and landed in your lap. I look up into your approving eyes grasping the thick base of your sizeable member, my fingers sinking deep in the matte black hair accenting the space between the wide stance of your strong thighs spreading the slickness around and churning the thick heavily veined shaft of y our dick in my small hand matching the rhythm of your thrusting, stroking up and down, I labored for breath as you grew bigger. And I sucked harder seeking to accommodate you as deeply as you wish forcing my throat to relax to take it all; rimming your thick dick in silky waves with my magic tongue. Through a beam of moonlight in the otherwise opaque darkness I know your eyes are glued to my pretty brown ass in the air between your legs as I sl owly I insert my fingers into my hot yoni, coating them with honey while I hungrily swallow your cock, tonguing each furrow and contour taking you fully into my sweet mouth, as I palm my kitten and pleasure myself while I suck you off at the same time. I know you don’t want me to stop what I’m doing to you, observing the lewd scene with a slight half smile on your lips. The sight of my breasts swaying gently to your tempo turns you on as your hand deliberately travels to the back of my bowed head encouraging my enthusiastic tongue lashing. Your muscular thighs tense with exertion and I start to taste the first earthy drops of your cum on my tongue, then a flood of ecstasy fills the recesses of my mouth. Calling out unintelligible rough urges, you inhale sharply exhaling my name lucidly yet as in a trance. I take all you have. O pening up to consume more of your straining cock I feel the unmistakable return of your predictably fierce hard on. Abruptly you stop my progress decidedly when you command me authoritatively to “ get on top and put it in" causing my aching pussy to throb at the resonant sound of your voice. Rising onto your elbows and repositioning your body on the bed into a sitting position I stand over you and boldly swing my leg over your body to arrange myself over your magic stick as you grab my hips firmly holding me at my waist above you positioning your rigid pulsing muscle with the other hand to meet me perfectly for penetration. You poised me directly over the swollen head of your thick cock finding the entrance to my creamy pink pussy and spreading my silkiness until my walls yield; pushing me down onto the entire shaft filling me completely hot and dense like molten metal until my ass rests snugly in your lap. I begin to ride you, arching my back then rocking my hips back and forth to get full extension pushing you as deeply as you can go inside me. Holding my body against yours t hrusting into me steadily amid the rhythmic repetition of creaking furniture, heavy breathing, intermittent groans, and our flesh meeting your long shaft burrows into my sweet passage over and over, sending electrical currents fluttering' inside of my belly, taking me beyond my fantasies with your authority and endurance.   For the rest of the night our indecipherable moans, breathy whispers, whimpering cries, soft mutterings and erratic grunts reverberate around the room like a XXX movie. Flipping' me this way and that, picking me up, handling me possessively hitting my spot from the right, from the left, up and down, rotating skillfully touching my walls everywhere at once passionately pushing your rock hard pole deeper into my creaming canal as you pumped energetically dicking me long and strong.   Seizing me roughly you do me harder and harder generating in me a feeling of pleasure-pain but I won't complain as I submit to your intensity, giving me the sweet electric hunger fuck I desired. I've been waiting for you to take me again, I want you badly.   M y passion streams over you flowing like running water. I spread my legs and round my ass, I raise my hips and squeeze my pussy milking your thick venous cock with each thrust until you are impaled deeply in my tender treasure. We move together writhing in a struggle for relief with luscious roughness, until I can’t take anymore and you shoot your load of gushing warm fluid deep inside me. We climax without shame lying together spent and satiated. I snuggle up to the warmth of your body as we fall into deep renewing sleep thinking to myself “I must remember to borrow that movie from you!”  
Published 
Written by Raedigga
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments