Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach Path Adventure

"Unintentional exhibitionism at the beach"

52
33 Comments 33
13.4k Views 13.4k
707 words 707 words
This beach adventure happened many years ago but it is a great memory for me. I was alone and enjoying time off in this favorite place of mine. This favorite place is a wonderful island beach in the Florida Keys. It is a place I would escape to whenever I could. I had walked quite a way down the beach until I was far enough away from others and where I thought it would be safe to enjoy some naked beach time. I found a spot just back from the beach next to a seldom used nature trail that had an old picnic table and a place to spread my blanket. There was no one else around, so I spread my blanket, took my shorts off and laid out in the sun. It was paradise!

After a few minutes of the warm sun I spread my legs and began to get hard. I rubbed my cock. I already had precum on the tip and I rubbed that around the head of my cock. It was a very erotic time and I thought it would be great to beat off and cum. I began stroking my cock a bit more seriously and I began to get a lot harder, but before I could carry out my wonderful plan I heard the sound of a camera shutter. I opened my eyes and saw a very pretty woman in a very small white bikini standing nearby taking pictures of me!

I thought about being modest and covering up but I didn't want to spoil my time or hers! She now knew that I had seen her and she looked at me as if to ask if this was alright. She could tell by my reaction that I had no objections at all. I lay back, took my cock in my hand again and started to masturbate slowly, making sure she could see everything I was doing. I pressed my hand flat against the base of my cock so that it would stand straight up for her. I spread the precum around. My cock was now very hard and shining with precum. I could hear her camera and the thought of her being turned on and taking pictures of me was making me crazy.

EvaMiracle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaMiracle

I began to stroke my cock harder and I could tell that I would cum soon if I didn't slow down.

Then an amazing thing happened... she walked over to the table, set her camera down, took her bikini off and sat down on the bench facing me. I think she wanted to play too because she spread her legs, giving me an amazing view. I propped myself up on my elbows to watch. She began to rub her pussy and her clit and I could see that she was very wet. She rubbed her breasts and nipples and watched me as I began again to stroke my cock... I knew there would be no stopping now. She was pushing her fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clit and we both knew that we would cum very soon. Without speaking we were both ready to cum and I began to shoot my load of cum everywhere. She was watching this and it pushed her over the edge and she began cumming too.

It was really an amazing and very erotic experience. We had both watched and helped each other cum! We both took some deep breaths and smiled at each other. Then she bent over and put her fingers in some of the cum that was on my belly. She rubbed my cum on her nipples and pinched them until they got hard again. I couldn't believe any of this was happening. I have wondered if her partner, when licking her nipples, could tell what she had done. She then put her bikini on, picked up her camera and began walking down the path.

For a moment she turned and said teasingly, 'I'll see you again.' She must have been referring to the photos she took because that was the last I saw of her. I have wondered if she often looked at the photos of me and became aroused and wet. I hope so!

Published 
Written by BeachExhibit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments