Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Camping Bug

"She danced around the campfire like a naked woodland nymph"

13
9 Comments 9
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
My wife and I love getting out in the wilderness and every now and again we are bitten by the 'let's go camping' bug. We especially love camping when the night sky is clear and the stars shine like brilliant cut diamonds. Last week we decided to go to one of our favourite bush camp grounds in the mountains about two hours away from home. This particular camp site is popular during the weekends, but during the week it can be very quiet and a couple of times we have had the whole place to ourselves, which suited us perfectly.

When we got there we were surprised and perhaps a bit disappointed to find another group of campers there. Two couples I guessed about our age. I hope they're not the overly friendly type I thought.

“I don't want to be too close to them. Let's go over there,” my wife said as she gestured towards to other side of the small clearing. “but not too close to those toilets.”

“Of course my Dear, whatever you say.” In truth, I didn't want to be too close to either of them too.

A little later, after setting up the camp and lighting the camp fire, she went over to the 'Spartan like' toilets for a quick shower. The facilities are very basic with little lighting so she doesn't like to hang around there for too long. It seemed like just a few minutes, time for just a single beer, when she wandered back towards our campsite dressed only in a bathrobe.

I sat on my chair watching her approach hoping (like only males do) that she would give me a quick flash – no luck. Then I imagined her robe spontaneously falling open – it didn't of course. Really, what was I thinking? Of course it wasn't going to just fall open; but it was a nice thought and kept me amused whilst I watched her walking towards our camp. When she got back she hopped into the tent to get dressed. If the others hadn't been there she would have got dressed by the warmth of the fire – damn them!

And, as that thought was playing through my mind, a blood curdling scream rung out around the camp and she barrelled out of the tent wrapped only in a towel screaming “There's a bug in my hair, a bug, in my hair.”

At that, everyone looked up to see what the commotion was all about and saw her stamping her feet quickly as though she was running on the spot trying to brush the bug out of hair.

“Get it off, get it off!” she yelled.

The bug (a beautiful and completely harmless Christmas beetle) dropped out of her hair and on to the towel, right on top of her left breast. When she saw it she froze, she stood there petrified, then threw the towel off as if it was on fire and as it fell to the ground she stamped on it. Then she shivered, did a little shimmy-shake and frowned.

Kit_Kat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kit_Kat

She looked like she had eaten a very sour lemon.

"Ughh," she said.

I'm almost embarrassed to say that I was both stunned and over joyed at my good luck over her ... umm ... misfortune. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and I must have been in shock myself because instead of leaping to her aid and rescuing her from a fate worse than death, I sat there mesmerised by the sight of her and couldn't help but think; she's naked, totally naked – hooray!

I ran my eyes along the sensational flowing curves of her waist, hips and thighs immersing myself in the sight of her soft pale skin. She looked so lovely, like a gorgeous woodland nymph dancing naked in the starlight. Her pretty pussy barely hidden behind a gleaming gold, honey blonde bush and her little round tummy were completely on show. Her lovely big tits wobbled, swayed and bumped together as she danced about skipping from one foot to the other continuing to brush the now non-existant beetle off her breast as though even the memory of it was somehow defiling her.

Her frown however, quickly turned to a look of abject horror, when she realised where she was and, as if in slow motion, she raised her arm grasped her naked breast and slowly turned around to see the other group of campers all looking at her. Then, as if I was watching an old movie that had suddenly sped up she wrapped her arms around breasts, crossed her legs, crouched down and made a dive for the tent.

I still have a wonderful memory of her lovely round ass spot lit by the warm glow of the fire as she bent over and fought with the tent flaps for a second before disappearing inside to the sound of a rousing round of applause from the other campers.

Now I don't want to sound unkind or uncaring, because I’m not, but seeing her standing there completely naked hopping about on one foot trying to brush the beetle off was very funny and quite exciting at the same time. In reality, it all happened so quickly that all I could do was laugh. Then I almost choked on my beer.

I could hear her inside the tent now, but I wasn't sure if she was laughing or crying so I went to check on her. To my great surprise I found her laying on her back on the air mattress, her knees drawn up and her legs spread wide apart. Her nipples looked like ripe raspberries and her pussy was completely exposed. I could see her delicious little pussy lips pouting and glistening wet.

She had a huge smile on her face and giggled, "Oh, that was so scary! I felt so exposed out there! I had no idea those people could see me. I'm sooo excited now. Fuck me Darling, fuck me hard.”

“Of course my Dear, whatever you say!”

Published 
Written by flashnic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments