Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught in the act Part 1

"Coming home early"

5
0 Comments 0
25.6k Views 25.6k
766 words 766 words
Damn it she thought, managed to leave the training course a day early and she couldn't get hold of her husband to tell him. Never mind it will be a nice surprise for him to see her home a day early.
The rain didn't help, nor the delayed train. Getting in at 9pm at the station dampened her spirits a little, but not to worry, a warm fire, a glass of red wine and a nice hot bath beckoned. And with luck, a nice massage and who knows something warm and hard to round off the day.
What luck, a taxi was waiting. She waved and the taxi pulled up beside her, she climbed in and gave the address to the driver. It was warm in the cab, and she felt good, the fifteen minute journey soon passed as she felt sleepy and dream' t what might lay ahead.
Strange! she thought, as the taxi pulled up outside the house. No lights were visible, although she could see the fire flickering through the net curtains. She paid off the taxi and walked up the drive, thinking that her husband will get a shock seeing her home early. She put her key in the lock, thats odd? she couldn't turn the key. Can't be locked, someone's home.
Probably fallen asleep in front of the fire she thought, I'll knock on the lounge window. As she peered through the window she became aware of movement in front of the fire, her eyes became adjusted to the gloomy interior and as the flames flickered she could make out two bodies on the carpet, not just bodies but naked bodies. It didn't register at first, had someone broken into her house? who were they? why are they naked? She wanted to hammer on the window to let them know that she was there, but something made her stop. There was something strangely erotic about this couple exploring each other's bodies oblivious to everything around them.
She could see his hands caressing the woman's breasts and as his mouth found one of her nipples, she saw an ecstatic look appear in the woman's eyes. She saw her nipples grow as the man caressed and sucked at them. She looked hard at the woman, there was something vaguely familiar about her, it took a while in that dim light before she was recognised as her best friend.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

The shock hit her hard, why was she in my house with a strange man? The awful truth dawned in an instant, that man was her husband.
But wait, shouldn't she be feeling betrayed? hurt? No, it was strangely erotic, this woman sat astride of her husband, as she rode him.
A warm feeling started in her groin, burning deep inside of her. she strained to see everything inside of that room, the other woman threw her head back and tossed her long blonde hair, bringing her hands up to her own breasts as she massaged them, pulling on her hard nipples. They looked so big in the flickering light, her husband grabbed the other woman's bum cheeks as she rode him, grinding her pelvis into his, feeling her little button rub on his pubic bone. A sheen of sweat appeared on this woman's brow and his body glistened in the same light. Their pace quickened, the woman's face showed the pleasure she had.
Looking through the window, the woman was transfixed, subconsciously her hand went down between her legs, she squeezed hard and felt the tingles of pleasure erupt upwards through her body, it felt so good she thought.
Why were they having all the fun? she squeezed her own nipples and worked her little button through the fabric of her panties. She knew she was coming, when the orgasm hit her, it wracked her body sending waves of pleasure through her.
As she looked on, the other woman rode her husband hard, then it came.
She heard the scream from outside of the window, the sweat poured off both of them, the other woman kept going, grinding hard wanting another orgasm, it came quickly the second time, her mouth opened and she groaned, pulling on her husbands hair, he thrust in and out, faster and faster, until he arched his back, pushing his manhood deep inside of her. Her last orgasm came just as suddenly, gripping him tight as she held on to him. To the onlooker outside, this proved to be too much, her orgasm came suddenly, her panties were soaking as her fingers caressed her throbbing button.
What now? she thought.
Published 
Written by stantheman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors