Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cravings

"Plans to watch her bisexual lover take a surprising turn"

9
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words
If everything was going as planned Kim's partner Cathy will have invited her man friend over by now. Kim smiles in anticipation as she hurries to get home at the designated time and "catch" her lover in the act. She can't help but caress her erect nipples as she drives quickly through traffic.

They love each other so much. When Cathy jokingly suggested that she needed a man to satisfy her cravings, Kim jumped at the idea. It surprised her how much the thought of a man fucking her lover senseless, making her cum over and over, impaled on his cock, turned her on. Kim wanted to give her that experience, and she wanted to see the look on her face as she climaxed.

Kim moaned softly in excitement when she sees the strange sportscar parked in their driveway when she pulls in. She finds the door unlocked and can see a trail of Cathy's clothing leading upstairs to the master bedroom. She follows, trembling in anticipation. She can hear muffled moans and groans as she nears the bedroom door. Could it really be happening? Kim quickly slides her panties off without taking off her skirt, and almost rips her blouse open in her eagerness. She cups her large breast in her left hand while reaching under her skirt, touching herself with her right, slowly rubbing her expanding wetness.

Standing there, she slowly cracks the door and peaks in bracing to see her "unfaithful" lover being fucked by some average guy. But Kim's draw dropped when she sees her lover kneeling before not one, but two well built, very dark, handsome, black men, with one hand wrapped around each large black cock. Kim can see that her lover is really enjoying herself. Her lips are wrapped around the head of one cock, slurping noisily as the man fucks her moaning throat, while she strokes the other man's cock vigorously, making a squishing sound as the skin slides back and forth over the head of his cock. Then she switches cocks, stroking the first and sucking the second.

After this back and forth continues for several minutes, the men suddenly lift her to the bed and lay her on her back. The first holds her shoulders down and the second kneels between her thighs and prepares to fuck her. Kim looks at the man's cock and is amazed. It is at least 9 inches and thick, with very large balls hanging below. It is the color of chocolate and glistens with her lover's saliva and precum.

Kim is rubbing herself hard now, watching every reaction of her lover as she prepares to get fucked senseless by these two men. A shiver runs up her spine as she watches the huge cock press against her lover's pussy, parting the wet lips, and slide in a good 6 inches. Her lover groans loudly and starts to shake. The other man has both hands on her
tits, squeezing, as his equally large cock rests against her lips. Cathy eagerly licks the underside of the black cock from balls to slit, as the first man starts to lift and plunge hard into her pussy. With each thrust, his cock sinks deeper, until Cathy is taking all 9 inches with each stroke. The man's ass mesmerizes Kim as it lifts and drops while he plunges into her lover. She can see the muscles of his butt and legs ripple under taught skin. She can see his hard cock and balls sway as he lifts, only to disappear against the white skin of Cathy's hairy pussy.

Cathy looks over at Kim seeing her masturbating and smiles with a look of total love and fulfillment, just as Kim starts to shake in orgasm. She arches her back, eyes locked on the black cock pumping into Cathy, and cries out as her body shakes violently and then falls to her knees. This in turn causes Cathy to buck wildly, flailing out of control under the powerful hammering cock, and squirting fountains of cum as her orgasmic cries are cut short by the other man's cock as it is shoved down her throat. At this point, the black cock in her pussy is thrust to the hilt and as the man grunts and clenches. Kim watches his as he shakes violently, pumping cum deep into Cathy's pulsing pussy. He then lifts suddenly, withdrawing, cock still spurting strings of white cum all over Cathy's pussy lips and hair.

shantymarlovy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shantymarlovy

He falls over onto his back, totally spent.

Having heard Kim's recent cries of pleasure, the other man stands and walks over to Kim who is now on her knees after her orgasm. He takes her by the arm and guides her to Cathy, forcing her to eat Cathy's cum drenched pussy. He positions Kim onto all fours between Cathy's thighs and pushes her face to her lover's recently abused pussy. Kim looks at the cum slowly dripping from between her engorged lips and tentatively stretches her tongue out to taste it, secretly delighted at the opportunity. The men laugh as she runs her tongue along Cathy's pussy lips collecting spunk on her tongue and then swallowing it. Mmm salty. She then licks between Cathy's still quivering pussy lips for more and starts to lick deeper and deeper try to get more and more cum dripping from her lovers vagina. These penetrating licks have an immediate effect on Cathy who groans and grabs at Kim's hair, pulling her face and tongue deeper into her pussy. Kim collapses against her lover, her breasts on the bed, on her knees with her ass high in the air.

Kim is so engrossed in licking her lovers cum drenched pussy that she doesn't notice the other man kneeling behind her, his huge cock fully lubricated, until she feels the head of it press against her anus. Before she has time to react, the man has grabbed her hips and pulled her hard onto his cock. Kim feels the incredible pressure on her ass spread wide as the cock slowly impales her, parting her puckered skin, and sliding deep into her ass. Kim cries out, just as Cathy lifts her pussy to her mouth, smothering the noise.

It feels like the entire length of the huge black cock is buried in Kim's ass, but in actuality only the first two inches are. Cathy lifts her head to see the remaining 7 inches protruding from Kim's beautiful ass. After the initial shock and burning gives way to numbness,
Followed shortly thereafter by pleasure, Kim pushes back against the probing cock, pushing it deeper with each thrust, until his balls slap against her skin, over and over.

As Kim becomes accustomed to being savagely ass fucked, she returns her attention to Cathy's cum covered pussy. She cleans the cum off her clit with quick flicks of her tongue. She then slides a finger into her lovers pussy to feel the cum within, displacing it as she starts to finger fuck her. She watches it drip from between her engorged pussy lips, running slowly across her puckered ass hole. Then quickly Kim reaches out with her tongue and catches it before it can fall to the bed, slowly rimming Cathy's sensitive anus.

Kim can feel the cock in her ass get harder and harder, and can hear the heavy grunts of the man's efforts become more ragged and irregular. Then she feels him reach under and start rubbing her. Cathy watches her lover losing the struggle to remain composed. With each thrust into her ass, Kim's tongue and lips slide from Cathy's clit. She watches the large black cock emerge and plunge into Kim, while 3 of her fingers push in unison into Cathy's pussy.

But it is the look on Kim's face, the intent look just before she cums, that sends Cathy over the edge. She arches her back, lifting her pussy hard into Kim's face before bucking wildly, powerful contractions squirting juices in the air like a fountain against Kim's face. This in turn triggers Kim's orgasm, knees giving, body spasms squeezing the hard black cock in her ass, urging it to cum. The man thrusts deep, his entire cock buried in Kim's ass. He grunts loudly, lifting Kim off the ground, impaled by his cock. Barely couscous, Kim feels jets of hot cum fill her ass in spurts until he slowly withdraws leaving a trail of cum dripping from her ass.

The men lay back, utterly spent and watch Cathy lovingly embrace Kim. They kiss deeply and hold each other tight.

While this wasn't exactly what Kim envisioned, she was more than happy with the results. Not only did Cathy fulfill her lust for cock, Kim found and fulfilled a new desire of her own. Sharing their love only makes it so much stronger.

Published 
Written by tadgh64
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments