Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desert Wildlife

"A different kind of wildlife in the Sonoran Desert"

7
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"All constructive comments are appreciated"

Crystal is my girlfriend. She is fifty-five years old, five feet four, and about one hundred twenty-five pounds. She has 36C tits, a nice, slightly chubby ass, and white/platinum hair bleached by the Arizona sun. When Crystal is dressed up, she is a stunning piece of womanhood.

Crystal has suddenly developed an interest in the Sonoran Desert. She is not a biological science major but someone whose friends have been telling her stories about central Arizona.

I agreed to take Crystal out into the desert. I told her I had to get some gear for the trek. I got us a first aid kit, water bottles, binoculars, and a map.

We had walked into the desert and the mesquite forest. After about an hour, I spotted some turkey vultures. Crystal got excited and handed her the binoculars so she could view the birds. She thought it was awesome and wanted to see more wildlife. She gave me the binoculars, and I scanned the horizon.

Then, I saw some natural wildlife. There was a couple about one hundred yards away in the treeline. The girl was giving the guy a great blow job.

I laughed and said to Crystal, "Look over at about ten o'clock in the mesquite forest. You'll see some real desert wildlife."

I handed Crystal the binoculars. She was expecting to see some desert animals. Instead, she was watching a blow job. Crystal was mesmerized by the couple having oral sex. Her breathing began to quicken. She adjusted the glasses to zero in on the couple's action.

I thought to myself that the couple had a great idea: sex in the Sonoran Desert.

While Crystal was watching the blow job and enjoying the sex, I was behind her, removing her blouse. It was time to give her a physical. She did not try to stop me but was getting increasingly excited by all the action. My hands went right for her succulent breasts as she was enjoying the blow job she was viewing. I was more interested in unhooking her bra and setting her tits free. My hands cupped her breasts and felt how heavy they were. The nipples were rock hard.

Crystal was starting to cum from my assault on her breasts and the action she was watching through the binoculars. She came before I ever got to her pussy. Her legs began to buckle, and she dropped the binoculars.

Crystal gasped and moaned, "Oh yeah, that was nice."

I enjoyed both shows. I took Crystal's hand and placed it on my rock-hard penis. She instinctively started to stroke my cock.

"What happens if someone sees us?" she said.

"Nothing if it is not a ranger. That couple did not worry about it. Neither should we."

Crystal continued to jerk me off. I noticed her intensity and speed were increasing.

"Give me those binoculars. I have to see how the couple are doing," Crystal said as she looked through the field glasses and returned to check out the action.

Suddenly, she said, "I can do better than that. Watch me do my stuff."

Crystal dropped to her knees. She started to tit fuck me. It was an incredible sightseeing my cock slide between her tits. When my cock moved towards Crystal's mouth, she would lick it and try to suck the knob. After about five minutes of titty fucking, she grabbed my rod and stuffed it into her cock hungry mouth. She was like a starving desert coyote devouring its prey.

Crystal bit, sucked, and raked her teeth over my rod. The activity of her mouth was working because I was feeling and enjoying every nibble.

"I'm cumming," I moaned.

Then, the flood from my balls flowed into Crystal's mouth. She sucked down the jism. Any excess was a bonus that spilled on her breasts. She proceeded to clean my spent member with her snake-like tongue. All the overflow on her breasts, she scraped off and put in her mouth. She even licked her fingers clean. Crystal was proud of her cocksucking and blow-job skills.

Then, she looked at me and said, "Great snack before lunch!"

Upon finishing her snack, she went back to the binoculars. She was obsessed with the couple having sex in the desert. The couple was now fucking doggie style. I thought to myself that couple was horny and brave, lots of scorpions and cacti on the desert floor.

Crystal said, "That guy is an animal. He is fucking her like there is no tomorrow. He deserves an ovation and a medal."

I said, "There are too many cacti, insects, and snakes to be rolling around on the desert floor. Wait till we get back to the house."

I thought we had seen enough of the desert for one day and should return to the SUV. It should be a quiet ride home.

Crystal had her own plan and was not waiting to return to the house. I just found out the ride home would be better than the desert.

Crystal was still horny and began rubbing herself before I got the SUV started. The couple in the desert had ignited an inferno in her cunt. She unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. She removed them and was sitting topless next to me. Her fantastic breasts were in full view. She began attacking her nipples. She was pulling and pinching them. They were responding by getting puffy, red, and erect.

Her hands were migrating south to her cunt. Down went her shorts and panties in one swoop. Crystal began to masturbate like a sex-crazed fiend. Her fingers were relentlessly working in and out of her pussy. She was enjoying her self-inflicted pleasure.

As I was driving, I began to pass a semi. The truck driver looked down into our SUV. He was watching Crystal's performance. She was not disappointing him. Then, she reached into her purse and pulled out a seven-inch chrome vibrator. She stuck it in her mouth and began to lick and suck it. Next, she clicked it on and began to pleasure her cunt.

When the semi-driver saw Crystal do that, he almost lost control of his rig. I told Crystal that the truck driver was watching and enjoying every moment of her performance.

She yelled at me, "I don't give a shit. Make sure you drive so he can see everything. I don't want him to miss anything. I'll give him a show that he remembers until the day he dies."

Next, Crystal put both feet on top of the dashboard. She began to arch her back every time that she plunged the silver vibrator into her pussy. The truck driver was watching an Academy Award performance. Crystal did not care who saw what. She was too busy self-abusing her pussy and enjoying every moment of it. Her pleasure was utmost on her agenda. If anyone saw what was going on, "Good for them."

Crystal was now groaning, and filth was spilling out of her mouth. She was beginning to cum again. She was thrusting her hips in an upward motion as she rammed the vibrator into her cunt. I was enjoying every moment of it.

Crystal let out a scream, "Oh, Fuck, that felt great!"

Then, there was a loud grunt as she collapsed naked on the SUV's seat. She curled up into a ball.

I started shaking my head. The semi-driver gave a "thumbs up" and blew the diesel's air horn. I sped off, and Crystal was totally satisfied.

We got back to the house; Crystal was utterly wiped out. She looked like a wreck. Her clothes were wrinkled, her hair was messy, and she moved quickly. She needed rest and maybe some time to dream about her sexual adventure in the Sonoran Desert.

littleERICA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
littleERICA

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments