Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Desire Through a Window

"I continued to watch her walk around in nothing but her undergarments. . ."

11
1 Comment 1
18.0k Views 18.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
There she was. Just like always. Standing in front of her bedroom window. I wondered if she even knew that she was standing where I could see her. Hell, did she even know what she was doing to me? I would sit in front of my window for hours just waiting to catch a glimpse of her through hers. Nine times out of ten, I was able to see her. 

Today was no different. I came home from work, took a shower, and went to my room. I sat in front of my window and waited. I did not have to wait long. She appeared like usual in front of hers. The blinds never closed her windows. He slender tight body was visible as she stood in front of her clear window. I watched her as she undressed, flinging her work clothes on the bed beside where she stood. She took everything off except her black lace bra and matching thong . Her dark tresses rolled in waves along her broad shoulders and down her back between her shoulder blades. I could tell that she was a woman that made most men weep.

I continued to watch her walk around in nothing but her undergarments. Her body did not need to be fully naked to enjoy it. She was just as beautiful in her lacy body clothes. But I was not about to complain when she took them off, as I had seen her do so many times before.

I watched her sit on the side of her bed, her breasts so perfectly formed hiding under her black lace. She crossed her legs and sat there. I saw the flicker of light come on and I guessed it was her television. I sat in my chair just watching. For five minutes, she sat, cross-legged on the side of her bed, her tanned legs shining from being freshly shaved. Suddenly she stood up, pulled her long hair behind her head then let it fall back down again. I knew what she was getting ready to do. She was going to disappear for a little while to the shower.

That gave me time to do a few things. I looked at my watch and began timing. I knew that she would be in there at least twenty minutes. So, I went and tidied up my bachelor pad a little, got something to eat and afterwards, I fixed me a stiff drink and went back to my room and waited. I did not have to wait long. She was back inside her room and I had a perfect view through the window.

The towel wrapped around her slender body and showed all the curves she had. She was even beautiful in the towel. Her hair was damp and settled in layers as it flowed over her shoulders down her back. Her legs that poked out from under the towel were perfect. I watched her walk over to the dresser mirror and look into it for a quick second. As she looked into the mirror, she raised her arms and her hands took the towel where it was tied above her breasts and brought it loose. It fell to the floor beside where she stood. I watched her look at herself in the mirror for a few minutes more. I could see the muscles in her back flex as she moved. Her perfect round ass made all of her back side come together.  

She then reached for a bottle that sat upon her dresser. Opening it slowly, I watched her pour some of its contents in her hand. Moving toward the bed, she sat and began rubbing down her legs, spreading the white creamy mixture over her tanned stems. I imagined how soft they were, but now, watching her rub lotion all over them, I could only imagine how much softer they would be. However, she did not stop there.

Again, she grabbed the bottle of lotion and poured more into her hand. This time, she started at her navel, rubbing in circles all over her tanned midriff. She worked her way up until she found her firm protrusions God had given her. Massaging her breasts, her hands worked over them, working in the lotion that would make her skin so soft. When she was through, her nipples were hard and erect, poking out into the air like stiff erasers. It was obvious that she was aroused in more ways than just that one.

I sat there as she continued to rub, this time her hands had made their way down to what was between her legs. I was sure that there was some wetness there. It had to be. With her nipples as hard as they were, it was only a given that she was feeling herself because she needed too. Because she had too. Her hand stayed between her legs for a good five minutes. As I sat there watching, I got hard. I was pounding. I had to feel my cock as she slid her fingers along the contours of her sexual lips.

I observed her continue the finger assault on her sexual entrance. I sat there in the chair, hard up and stroking along with her rhythm. Then she stood. I stopped stroking. I had too. She was walking towards her window. I was stunned. Could she see me? Could see me naked and hard? God, this was a dream come true.

Over to her window she walked. Her nakedness followed her ever so sensually. Once in front of the window, she smiled and pointed. There was my answer. She could see me! She knew I was naked and hard. Slowly, she spread her legs a little.

Eliza_Janis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eliza_Janis

I could see the outline of the muscles in her strong legs tighten. Furthermore, I could see the bare outline of what was between her long stalks. Smooth and eye catching, the folds of flesh that formed her most sensual part, hung slightly, silhouetted in the light behind her. My heart began beating faster and I could feel the pulses in my cock, as it stood at attention.

She began to run her hands across her body, down her sides, over her stomach and gently brushing her breasts. She was teasing me. And doing a damn good job of it. I wanted to stand, but I was weak in the knees. I knew that if I did, I would buckle. I watched her close her eyes and bring her left hand to her mouth. There, she rested the index finger of her left hand in the corner of her mouth. With her free hand, she rubbed it down her hot stomach, over her abdomen, and took her index finger and circled where there would be pubic hair if she had not been shaved smooth. Slowly, I watched her finger disappear into the flaps that concealed the opening of her love channel. Back and forth, she slid her hand along her sensual spot. I watched her face as she did. Her eyes stayed closed as she felt what God had given her. Then satisfied, her hand came up and her fingers to her mouth. She opened her eyes, smiled and then sunk her finger into her lips. I watched her suck on her finger until she had sucked it dry. By now, I was stroking and waiting to burst.

Then she turned around and bent over. The spot between her legs now looked as if it could stretch out for miles. The folds of sensitive skin there now parted slightly and I could see the damp spot. I felt like I could reach out and lick it. I felt as if I could stand up and shove my cock at the window and I could feel myself enter her hot wet partition. It was that real. From the front, I saw her hand come between her long limbs. Her fingers passing over her hot sachet, spreading it open with two fingers. The pinkness sparkled from the dampness. I could tell that it was soft and supple and ready. As I was imagining myself plunging deep into her chasm, she inserted her middle finger all the way inside. I could see her inner muscle clamp down on her finger. Slowly, she started fingering herself to the rhythm I was stroking my erection. She was making me think I was with her. That I was inside her.

I was with her. In spirit, I was fucking her. I watched her keep pace with my stroke. I decided to quicken my rate and as I did, she too, quickened hers. She made me feel as if I were actually inside her. I swore I could feel her pink surrounding glide over my cock as I fondled the shaft God had given me. As she continued at the same velocity I was, she began to feel her breasts. I imagined they were my hands pressing and massaging her mounds as she caressed top half. I could feel her nipples under my palms as they perked with each caress. We were both into the moment and we both knew we would not stop until we reached that magical moment together.

I felt the onset of climax approaching and I could tell that she was feeling hers. I saw her body began to shudder. Her feet began to twitch up and down. I could feel the muscles in my body tensing. The muscles in her legs began to tremble. We were both getting close. But she did not lose rhythm. I slowed my strokes as the onset got closer and she slowed her fingering down to meet my pace. What little pinkness I could see, where her finger did not cover, began to convulse. Just like the erectile tissue in my cock began to bring forth what would spew out of me. We were both going to cum at the same time. I could feel it. I was going to see her orgasm. She was going to see mine. It was going to be mutual.

The spasm hit for both of us at the same time. As I took my last stroke, my hands wrapped around my cock at the base of my shaft, and her finger slid out of her hot wet outlet. I exploded, my hot white stream splattering my window I sat in front of, and her pussy contracted and pushed out a gush that landed upon hers. As I oozed the last bit of my pinnacle, she dripped the last bit that was inside her. I watched it fall from the crease that hid her inner cavity. I sat there, all hot and heavy, my body damp with perspiration. She turned around and faced me as my erection subsided. Her body, shimmering in the light of her room, was flushed.  

Just as if we had actually been together, we looked at each other through our windows and enjoyed the afterglow of a sexual rush. She leaned on her window like she was leaning on my sexually satisfied body in bed. I stood up and reached to my window and put my hand upon it like I was feeling her fulfilled body. We knew what each other was thinking. We could not wait for it to happen again. We were both sure that our desire through a window would happen again.
 




   
 


Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments