Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eat the Seed -- part 3

"Our wives enter the local amateur strip contest"

21
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Saturday was spent in the great outdoors biking on local trails.  My mind raced all day about the prospects of seeing Jill and Emma doing a strip tease on stage.  Twice, I almost got into an accident because I could not keep my mind on the trail.

The day progressed quickly; after biking, we went back to the motel and took showers.  We ate a lovely dinner at a place about five miles away.  We returned to the motel and relaxed; all but Carl took a short nap.  Just before 9pm, the women gathered up their costumes (which they still would not reveal), and headed off to the Spice Warehouse. 

For the next 45 minutes, Carl talked about sports, politics, and the weather—anything but our wives’ impeding strip show.  Finally, we could hold back no longer, and we walked down to the Spice Warehouse.  We paid our $40 cover charge and went in.  The crowd was huge.  Although the majority of the crowd was younger men, there were a number of middle-aged couples, and even a good number of women in small groups.  Neither the seats at the tables nor the seats by the three stages were open, so we sat at the bar. 

I scoped the place out.  There was one main stage, two small stages off to the left, and off to the right was a wall with an entrance blocked by a large curtain.  The stages were occupied by women in various stages of nudity.  Scantily clothed women roamed the floor offering drinks, and lap dances.  The odd thing was that the women (on the stages or floor) were not your typical young, skinny, big-boobed woman; most of the women looked ordinary.  They were in their 30’s and 40’s and little on the heavier side.  Some had big tits, but others didn’t.  Every now and then, one of the women would take a man by the hand and lead him past the curtain to the right.  Every now and then a guy would come out from behind the curtain, and woman would exit a little later.  It was a curious situation.

Carl and I ordered drinks and stared at some of the women.  The fellow next to me, a husky Hispanic guy, struck up a conversation with me.  “You fellows from out of town?” 

“We’re from Colorado.”

“Welcome to our little slice of heaven.  I can tell just by looking at you that you guys came down here for hiking or biking.”  He paused, and nodded toward the main stage, “You guys come for the show tonight?”

“Actually, our wives are entering the amateur contest?” I said.

“Really?” he replied with interest.  Turning to the bartender, he said, “Jimmy, new talent tonight.”  Turning back to us, he said, “By the way, my name is Rico Martinez.” 

“Nice to meet you.  I have a curiosity question for you; it’s been bugging me all day.  In such a small community, why do the town elders allow the Spice Warehouse to exist?  I mean in most small towns, places like this are frowned up.”

The bartender piped up with a smile, “You best answer that, Sheriff.”

“Sheriff?” Carl asked.

“Yup, I’ve been the sheriff for a little over six years.  How do I explain this?  You know this is a rough town filled with a bunch of young guys.”  We said yes.  “Well,” he continued, “they need a place like the Spice Warehouse otherwise they get in all sorts of trouble.”

“There she is,” said Rico.  We glanced over and saw a short, heavy-set, big-hipped Hispanic woman wearing nothing but a baby doll top, underwear, and high heels appeared from behind the curtain. 

As the woman came to us, I could see that parts of her face had cum on it.  Immediately I knew that the guys were going in the back for blow jobs, or maybe more.  She marched up the Sheriff and planted a big kiss on him.  I could tell they were Frenching.  After a few moments, they disengaged. 

“Colin is a jerk,” she complained.  “I told him to cum in my mouth, but no, he pulled out halfway through and shot is spunk on my face.  I think some of it is in my hair.”

She turned to the bartender, “Jimmy, hand me a towel.”  He did and she wiped off her face.

“Fellows,” Rico said, “meet my wife, Lucinda.”

I was stunned but shook hands none the less. 

Rico continued, “These boys are down from Colorado, and their wives are performing tonight.” 

Lucinda laughed, “That’s awesome.  Big crowd, probably big tips for newbies.” 

Carl asked Lucinda, “You dance here a lot?”

“Usually just on Saturdays, but sometimes I like to come midweek when school gets off early.”

I gave Rico an odd look.

“Tell me your names.”  We told him.  “Look, Carl and Ken, I can tell you’re still a little confused by this whole set up.  Maybe the Mayor can explain things better.”

“He’s here too?” I asked.

“She.  She is on stage right now.”  I looked over and saw a thin woman who had to at least 50 on stage.  She was doing a good strip show, gyrating about.  The crowd was going nuts.

After only another minute, the music stopped.  She picked up her money, grabbed her clothes, put on her shirt, and walked over to us.  She gave Lucinda and Rico each a peck on the cheek and asked Jimmy for a Diet Coke.

“Myrtle, these boys are from out of town.  Their wives are going to dance in the contest.  They were curious as to why we allow the Spice Warehouse to exist.”

“Well, boys, we used to have a lot of problems in town--lots of young guys working in the mines and mills without too many ways to blow off steam.  Lots of fights.  Lots of drugs.  The place was a real shithole.  There were several tittie bars in town and couple of porno shops, but we were doing a lot of busts there.  Thus, people stayed away.  Something clicked in me one day when I was talking to Rico.  Guys that visited the tittie bars tended not to cause trouble.  They were getting their rocks off with lap dances and didn’t have so much pent up anger.  I got together with the city elders and we decided to see what would happen if we encouraged the guys to visit these places.  We stopped hassling people and just let them do whatever.  We had an unofficial slogan: A man getting a blowjob isn’t getting into a fight.”

I thought it was an interesting concept but I could not believe it worked.

The mayor noticed my skepticism.  “Oh. it wasn’t easy.  Tough to get the churches to go along, but we convinced them.  You know what, church membership has spiked.  Everyone is a lot calmer.  We’ve convinced a lot of ordinary town woman to help out with this project.  There’s no embarrassment here.  We all know each other.  We just don’t get bent out of shape about sex.  To us. it is like playing in a sports league—fun and harmless.  It increases community and competition.  You’d be surprised how competitive some the wives get.  Also, we’ve started a few fun programs like the Winter Bang.  You should come back for that.”

The conversation lulled, and soon the amateur strip contest began.  Again, what struck me was how ordinary the woman were; they all had very plain bodies with some a little on the heavy side.  None of the women were using a stage name like “Bambi” or “Passion”; all used common names like Mary, Amy, and Cathy.  Various guys hooted louder when certain women appeared on stage.  Each contestant got three minutes. 

Eventually, Jill and Emma appeared on stage together.  They used their real names and were introduced as being from out of town.  Our wives chose “Hot for Teacher” as their song.  Jill dressed as a teacher, and Emma was a naughty school girl.  A sign was placed next to them that said, “Sex Education 101: exploring our bodies”.  Quickly, Jill took off her clothes piece by piece, and Emma followed suit.  Jill would squeeze her tits at Emma and Emma would squeeze her own back.  It was a form of erotic pantomime. 

My cock was hard as steel, and almost was working its way out of my shorts.  I glanced over at Carl and saw he was rubbing his crotch.  The sheriff and mayor both kept their eyes glued on our wives.  The crowd went nuts with every piece of lost clothing and every gyration.  Dollars flew at Emma and Jill.  Eventually, they got down to their underwear, and each caressed their butts.  The song ended.  Our wives picked up the money and their clothes and scampered back stage.

Myrtle turned to Carl and me and said, “You boys must be very proud, and very lucky.  Most of the women dancing in the weekly amateur contests are locals.  Most of the dancers’ husbands are in the crowd tonight.  Rarely do we get out of towners.  The judges are pretty biased toward strangers so your wives have a good chance of winning.”  We smiled and nodded.

Over time, I noticed many of the amateurs coming back on the main floor.  Several walked over to a man, and gave him a big kiss.  I assumed that those guys were their husbands.  Inevitably, a different guy than the one she kissed would take the women by the hand and lead them to the back area behind the curtains.  Once I saw a woman lead one of the contestants back there.

While the contest continued, Jill and Emma appeared, and came over to us.  As they approached, a tall, young man stopped them, and all three chatted for a few minutes.  Our wives were smiling and looking at the guy’s five companions.  Jill and Emma shook their heads with enthusiastic yeses, and proceed to Carl and me.

Jill kissed me hard, forcing her tongue in my mouth.  I kissed back.  We disengaged, and she whispered in my ear, “That was the hottest thing I have ever done.”

“Absolutely it was,” I said back.

After a few moments, we both relaxed.  I introduced the mayor, sheriff, and his wife to Jill and Emma.  The mayor said, “You two put on an awesome show.  Better than I could ever do.  I think you are going to win the contest.”

Our wives brightened up.  “We weren’t that good,” Emma said.  “Besides, there are some big-titted blondes coming up soon.”

Lucinda piped up, “Nah.  This ain’t that kind of crowd.  They like more mature women around here.”  Our wives merely smiled.

Sheriff Rico said to my wife, “The contest won’t end for another fifteen to twenty minutes.  Would you like to go with me to one of the back rooms?”

Jill turned to me and said, “Can I, Hon?  The women in back were telling me all about it.  And it sounds like a ton of fun.”

“Go ahead,” I said to her.  My dick was rock hard thinking of what might happen.  “Tell me all about it later.”

The mayor grabbed Emma’s hand, and said, “I hope you aren’t too stuck up to go in back with me.”

Emma said, “Fuck no.  Lead the way.”  The two women walked across the floor and disappeared behind the curtains.  It all happened so fast, I could not believe what was happening.

The sheriff’s wife was left alone with Carl and me.  My gaze wandered to her, but was snapped away by the next contestant.  One of big-titted blondes came out.  I could feel my dick leaking cum as I watched her gyrate to a heavy metal song.  Two middle-aged women came out after her, followed by Joyce, the older woman from the hot tub last night.  I gave some big yells of excitement.  My wife was a better stripper but Joyce put on quite a show.  She was followed by Margaret, the other older woman from last night.  She was better at stripping.  The crowd went nuts.

Without me noticing their entrance, the sheriff and my wife were standing next to me.  Once she caught my glance, my wife, again, forcefully kissed me.  She shoved her tongue in my mouth.  I knew what I was tasting—the sheriff’s cum.  I swallowed all of it.  The whole thing was so nasty, but it turned me. 

After a little time, Jill and I broke off our kiss.  As she pulled away, I could see more cum splattered on her face.  “Did you two have fun?” I asked.

“Your wife is awesome.  She is a keeper,” Rico said.  “I was telling her about the Winter Bang.  She would have a lot of fun at it.  You too, Ken.”  I smiled.

Emma appeared with the mayor.  Emma’s chin and nose were shinny with moisture.  No doubt is was from the mayor’s pussy.  Emma gave her husband a long, slow kiss with plenty of tongue.

We all sat silently as we watched the final dancers in the contest.  The announcer called all the contestants to the stage.  Jill and Emma bounded to the front.  Our wives were stunned and shrieked with delight when it was announced they won.  They hugged each other on stage then waved enthusiastically to the crowd, and blew kisses.  They collected their money and returned to us, bouncing with happiness.  Hugs and high fives were exchanged all around.

The tall guy who had talked to our wives earlier came over to us.  He congratulated the women and asked them if they’d like to go now.  The women looked first at each other, and nodded, then at Carl and me.

Jill explained, “This nice man wants us to come back to his hotel room to do some private dancing.  It’s their friend’s 23rd birthday.  Can we go, Honey?”

I hesitated.  The man said, “My name is Billy.  We’ll take care of your wives really nice.  We promise to bring them back.”

I relaxed and actually smiled.  I turned to Carl.  He nodded.  I said to Billy, “Just have them back in time for us to drive home tomorrow.”

“We will.  Don’t worry.”  Billy grabbed Emma’s and Jill’s hands and lead them to the group of his friends who were waiting by the exit.

shopiaanderson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shopiaanderson

 Our wives waved to us as they left the Spice Warehouse.

Carl and I sat there for a few moments.  Eventually, Carl asked what I wanted to do now.  I said, “My dick is as hard as steel.”

“Do you want to go the back room?”

“Nah.  Maybe we should stay here a while longer then wait for our wives in our room.”

The mayor piped in, “You guys should go next door to the video booths.  You can always get some satisfaction there.  Hell, my husband goes several times a week and is probably there now.  You’ll see him; he’s short skinny guy.  Runs marathons, has a mustache and wears glasses.”

I immediately blurted out, “Yeah Carl, let’s go next door.”  Before I could get off my chair, Carl was up leaving a tip for the bartender.  We thanked the mayor, the sheriff and his wife for a good time.  We walked over to the other half of the Spice Warehouse.

 

Published 
Written by digger66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments