Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elizabeth

"Elizabeth has dessert and enters a real fantasy world."

7
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Edward and Elizabeth met at a nice restaurant. It was raining outside. The hostess greeted them making them aware that it would be a few minutes before a table was ready. She pointed out the coat checkroom and suggested they hang their wet coats and umbrellas there apologizing that there was no one taking coats. Elizabeth followed Edward to the coatroom and removed her coat.

Edward smiled as he took in her navy suit, white blouse, just a hint of cleavage. As he turned around from hanging her coat, he kissed her tongues probing. Elizabeth took his hand and guided it under her skirt. Instinctively his hand moved up her leg learning that her stockings were thigh highs. Continuing upwards he discovered...nothing.

Continuing his hand moved up to cup her ass, and a small moan escaped from her lips. Outside the door the hostess called: the table is ready. Smiling, she led us to our table. The next hour was a blur. Edward kept looking at Elizabeth thinking of the evening’s possibilities. Finally, the table is cleared. Elizabeth got up, teasingly showing Edward the skin of your upper thigh, kissed him quickly on the lips, then announced she was going to the ladies’ room. Just as Edward was getting a little impatient, the waiter offered him a note,

“If you want dessert, tell the hostess.”

When the hostess came over, he showed her the note and said, “Yes.” She informed him that dessert was $100. He gave her the money, and she replied, “Please follow me.”

She led him toward an elevator. When the door opened, she said, “Go to the 5 th floor.” As the elevator door opened on the 5 th floor, the scent of jasmine and roses filled him with curiosity. He walked from the elevator into a hall. Waiting was a woman dressed in brocade. Her features were severe, but she appeared kind.

“Please follow me,” was all she said. She turned and walked down the hall. Edward followed. She opened a door and said, “They’ll take care of you.”

He walked in, and three nude ladies approached. “Your suit will be cleaned and pressed by the time you leave,” one said as she took his coat. She gestured for his shirt and tie. Pants. Underwear. Socks. Shoes. “All will be cared for, cleaned, pressed, and made ready when you return. Put your wallet and other valuables in this container. Decide on a combination.”

Edward was full of questions, as he stood nude in front of these women. He also wondered what happened to Elizabeth. Appearing almost telepathic, one lady offered, “For dessert tonight we have a special room for our guests full of sweet delights and delicacies. To ensure cleanliness we require some preliminary preparations of our guests.”

Edward was led into a bathroom and told to use the facilities and brush his teeth. The door was closed and he was alone. His head was racing. It seemed safe, but at the same time he felt so vulnerable. He finished and opened the door. He was given a lightweight robe and led to what resembled a barber chair. He was asked if he wanted all hair removed. He replied, “No.” A hot wet towel was soon on his face. The scent and warmth was relaxing and too quickly removed. One lady shaved him closely but without cuts. His hair was washed and dried. He was then led to a pool.

One of the ladies asked for his robe and ordered him to walk across the pool with rose petals floating on the surface. He did as instructed and found this a cleansing bath, which left his skin soft and mildly fragrant.

Waiting at the other side of the pool, the third lady offered her hand as he climbed out of the pool. She led him into a dressing room. There he was dried with the thickest of white towels. She offered him a pair of black socks. Then came a tux shirt which fell just to his waist all around. Studs and cuff links. She offered him a pair of fine wool pants. She helped with the fitting and suspenders, as these pants came to the waist only on the sides. Both front and back sections above the legs were missing. He put on a pair of black shoes. A white tie and finally a tails coat. Everything fit perfectly: she reached around under the tails coat and squeezed his butt! He gasped in surprise. The other two ladies, who by now were brushing away non-existent lint, were marveling over how Edward looked. One took his jewels in her hand and smiled in approval. Edward was ready.

They led him to a door framed with a gold casing. “Your date is in there. When you two decide to leave, just look for the door with the gold casing. It will lead you to the dressing rooms where your clothes and valuables are waiting. Have a pleasant dessert.”

In the Ladies’ two ladies dressed in brocade greeted Room Elizabeth. One asked, “Is this your first time here?”

“Yes.”

“There are many pleasures here. Your date wants dessert tonight. Would you like to join him.”

“Yes, please.”

“Before dessert we like to make sure everything is clean and ready. Is that okay with you?”

“I suppose.”

“Very well then. Please use the bathroom, and then we’ll get ready.”

When finished, Elizabeth opened the stall door and washed her hands. She noticed a new toothbrush and tooth powder. She brushed her teeth.

“Please follow me.” She followed the two women out a different door of the Ladies’ Room, down a hall, and into what appeared to be a large bath/dressing room.

“If you remove your clothes, they will be cleaned and pressed upon your return.” The ladies’ look defied questions. Elizabeth did as she was told. She removed her shoes, her skirt and jacket. Then her blouse and half slip. Finally, her bra and thigh highs. One lady took a turban and wrapped it around her hair. Then she was led toward a pool with floating magnolia blossoms. “Walk across the pool to the other side.”

Elizabeth walked down the steps letting the warm water inch its way up her body. The water was shoulder height, and slowly she walked across the pool.

One lady offered her hand as Elizabeth climbed the stairs out of the pool. Quickly she was wrapped in a thick white towel and dried. She was given a light robe and told to sit in a nearby chair. Here her hair was coiffed, make-up applied following a relaxing facial, and manicure and pedicure completed. She was led into a dressing room.

The robe was removed, and Elizabeth noticed in the mirror that her skin was as smooth and soft as silk. All body hair had been removed. One of the dressing women came close with a black object in her hand. “Spread your legs.” What resembled an ivy leaf of black silk was placed on her pussy. A thin black ribbon went around the waist and was tied to another that skirted her pussy lips and came up the back. Bows were tied at the sides and the streamers were long. It seemed clear that if the streamers were pulled, it would quickly fall off.

Another dressing lady brought a black silk chemise and put it over her head. This sheer gown fell to the floor with a slight train in back. The sleeves were long, the back high, and the front just covered her breasts. There were no vertical seams in the gown. It was open in front, back, and on both sides. One lady came toward her holding a black satin corset. Elizabeth braced herself against the back of a chair while the corset ties were pulled. Once the corset was in place, she was turned around. One of the women, holding pink gel in her hand, lowered the chemise and applied the gel to each nipple. The chemise was raised just above each nipple and smoothed. A simple necklace with a diamond solitaire was placed around her neck.

“I think you’re ready. There are rugs, so you won’t need shoes.”

The three women led her toward a door with gold casings. One admonished, “When you and your date have finished your dessert, return through a door with gold casings. It will lead you to the dressing room where you’ll find your clothes and valuables.”

“Thank you,” was all Elizabeth could utter. The door was opened and she entered the large room.

It seemed as if she had walked through the looking glass back in time as she entered a large ballroom with a center staircase leading up to doors, which surrounded the room on the floor above. Each wall had a series of French doors, which appeared to lead out onto balconies or into gardens. Chandeliers with upwards gas light and downwards electric light illuminated the room in a soft glow creating shadows against the walls. She stood still as a statue gazing at the crowd.

Men in tails and women dressed in opulent gowns were talking in small groups. As an orchestra, placed in a corner, began to play, some couples started to dance. All were wearing masks. Was she the only one without a mask? And where was Edward? They told her he was here, but where is he?

A lady dressed in green approached “Welcome, my dear! We’re so glad to have you. Please come with me, and let me explain how to proceed.” Her name was Margaret. She was the hostess and greeted all the guests letting them know what to expect and whether or not any rules had changed. She led Elizabeth through a French door onto a small balcony where they could talk and watch the dancers inside.

“Since this is your first time here, you’ll need to know what to expect. Your escort, Edward isn’t it, is here sitting at a table just to the left of the orchestra. He will come for you soon. When he does, he will dance with you leading you to the center of the room. Other couples, seeing him do so, will move towards the perimeter of the room. Then any gentleman who’s interested will come forward creating a circle around you both. When the music ends, Edward will introduce you to them and will step back into the circle.

“Each man may ask you to walk, turn, answer a question, whatever. You are to do as asked. Each may also choose to touch you. They will not hurt you. Their purpose is to make a decision: they will decide whether to let Edward continue to be your date or whether they will take that privilege. Only one will win.

“Once the decision has been made, your escort will lead you in another dance before taking you upstairs. Dessert is served upstairs.

“Do you have any questions?”

Elizabeth looked at Margaret with a bewildered expression.

MIAFOREST920
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIAFOREST920

She had no idea what to expect and wanted Edward to rescue her from this room. It was as though he’d read her thoughts, for as she replied to Margaret, “No,” he appeared at her side.

“Edward, where are we? What is this place? Have you been here before? Can we just leave?”

He took her hand in his and offered, “Elizabeth, remember when we agreed to dessert?

“Yes.”

“Well, desserts are quite elaborate here. They’re quite wonderful actually. You’ll see.”

“But – Margaret said the men—if they wanted or something—the men would gather round me and make me do things. Is that right?”

“Yes, but it’s fun. They know it’s your first time. They’ll be gentle. It happens to everyone their first time.”

“And what if another wins. What happens to me? To you?”

“If another wins, you’ll go with him and do as you both desire. I’ll stay for a while down here and then I’ll go home. You’ll be fine, because I’ll win. Don’t worry!”

Elizabeth seemed quite worried as he took her hand and led her onto the dance floor. Luckily, he was a grand dancer and the music and twirling about the floor, along with his deep gaze into her eyes erased all concerns. She didn’t notice that he was gradually leading her towards the center of the room.

As predicted other couples receded towards the edges. Slowly, several men left their partner and returned to the center. There were perhaps sixteen men in a circle around the waltzing couple. The music faded. Edward stopped dancing, held Elizabeth around her waist, and said, “Gentlemen, may I present Elizabeth. This is the first time she’s come for dessert, but I believe she’s ready.” Then he kissed her lightly on the cheek, let go her hand, and took his place between two elderly gentlemen.

Elizabeth slowly turned around and looked at the men. She felt like prey on an African savannah. Each man was immaculately groomed in white tie, tails, black pants, shined shoes, and white gloves. All had their jewels exposed, and yet each was under control. The youngest appeared 45, most were in their 50s and 60s, and one had to be over 80.

Finally, the oldest approached and pulled the ribbon at her side keeping the end in his hand. Then he asked, “Please turn around slowly.” To move at all would mean losing her privacy. Slowly, very slowly, she started to turn. The silk seemed to slide easily on her smooth skin lower and lower. She stopped. “Thank you,” offered the old gentleman.

She looked imploringly at Edward who smiled at her but said nothing.

“Elisabeth.” It was a man about 60. He had smooth blond hair and penetrating blue eyes. She turned toward him. He was just six feet and appeared confident and gentle. “Elizabeth, I am Robert. Would you please tell us something: a joke, a story, a nursery rhyme, anything.”

“Yes, sir, if you please.” Following a rather long pause during which she noticed that most of the men were devouring her body, she began, “Hey diddle, diddle. The cat and the fiddle. The cow jumped over the moon, which is very bad for a middle-aged cow.”

Some laughed. Some smiled. Some appeared not to have heard her.

“Thank you.” She smiled at him. It was odd. There was something about him that made her almost forget Edward. He was older than Edward, but he was experienced, educated, and caring. How could she look at another? Edward was her date; she thought she loved him. After all, they were going to be intimate tonight, weren’t they? Robert backed away toward the circle. She didn’t notice as he continued slowly until he stood apart from the circle watching both the men and her.

Quickly another walked up to her. He asked for a dance. As she opened her arms he pulled the front of her chemise aside so that it was no barrier. He held her close, the music started, and he led her around the floor returning her where they had started. “Thank you.”

One by one each stepped forward and asked her a question, asked for a dance, asked for a kiss. Finally, Edward approached. He asked her to remove her corset. She was shocked that he would ask such a thing in front of these men, knowing that removing the corset would allow the chemise to fall loosely revealing her body to them. She said nothing as he opened the front hooks, took the corset in his hand, and threw it across the floor. She stood before them, stoically, her breasts falling as the chemise adjusted to freedom. Gazing past the circle of men, she saw Robert looking at her. Her eyes implored his help.

Robert walked toward her. As he approached, the others fell back. Even Edward. He stood in front of her and said, “Good evening, Gentlemen.” The suitors fell back.

“Would you join me?” he asked.

“Yes,” was all Elisabeth could say staring into his eyes. What was this power he held over the others? They had retreated without challenge. He smiled down at her, took her hand and danced her around the floor ending at the foot of the center staircase. As they climbed the stairs, she became aware that the chemise hid nothing. Her head was racing. Where was he leading her? What did he expect? She was going with this powerful man whom she didn’t know at all. They had shared looks and a few words, and was she now going to offer her body and soul to him?

At the top of the stairs he said, “Elisabeth, my dear. Go down this hall to that door with the golden heart on it. I’ll join you in a few minutes.”

Grateful for the reprieve, she did as directed. As she entered the room, a young woman greeted her. “Please come in. Master Robert will be here soon. Before he comes, we should get ready. I am Amanda, Master Robert’s personal maid. Let me help you.”

Amanda led Elisabeth to a opulent bathroom and took her chemise. “Here, step into the shower and wash. Elisabeth let the hot water wash away the mens’ touches, their scents, and her fears. Automatically, after what seemed like fifteen minutes, the water stopped, and she stepped out taking the towel Amanda offered.

“Come. Lie here.” Elisabeth walked over to a wide table and lay down on her back. Amanda turned on the infrared lamps above, removed the towel, and began to rub a scented oil into Elisabeth’s skin. Elisabeth closed her eyes feeling warm and safe. She didn’t notice when Robert came in and continued Amanda’s ministerings. He poured some oil on his hands and worked the oil up her calves and thighs. He took first one ankle and moved it up, letting her knee bend and fall to the side, and then the other. He was very gentle as he rubbed the oil on her inner thigh. He bent down and kissed her.

“I think you’re ready,” he said gently. Elisabeth’s eyes opened wide with surprise. He silenced any sound as he kissed her, took her hand, and helped her off the table. He led her into an adjoining bedroom.

This bedroom was furnished in expensive cherry, floral wallpaper, and a thick rug covering an oak floor. Against one wall was a large cherry four-poster bed. It had white canopy tulle that hung to the floor and was tied to each post. The bed was high with a white coverlet and lace pillows. The room itself was lit by the moonlight, which streamed in through the tall windows, and the flickering fire in the small fireplace. Robert led Elisabeth to the bed.

“Lie down.” The covers were rolled back, and he helped her step up to the bed. As she lay down he brought up the coverlet and released the netting at each post. Then he kissed her and said, “I’ll be right back.”

Elisabeth tried hard to think, but she felt as if she was living a dream. She felt so fresh and warm under the covers, so protected. Robert would protect her. She was sure.

Some time later Robert returned and silently lifted the covers and slid in beside her. His hand felt cold against her warm skin when he reached for her and kissed her. He found her breasts and kissed them. His hand then took a nipple and played with it before moving down across her stomach and down to her thigh. When pulling her thigh toward him, her wetness dampened his fingers. He silently smiled.

“Robert?” whispered Elisabeth. “Is this dessert?”

“Yes,” he replied, as his hand lightly caressed her face. “Isn’t this what you expected?”

“No—yes, I mean, I—I thought Edward and I. But he let me stand in the circle in front of all those men. If he loved me, he wouldn’t have.”

“I agree.”

“That old man. The one who danced with me? He was nice, but he moved my chemise away, so we were together, touching. Edward didn’t mind at all.”

“No, he didn’t, but that man is extremely kind. He’s a retired thoracic surgeon and can no longer hold an erection. He just wanted to remember. You were nice to him.”

“And then you—you just did or said something, and they all retreated into the shadows. What did you do?”

“Well, every couple of years I come here. Looking. I’ve been alone for a long time, and am hopeful that a young lady would learn to love me. Because of my membership status, the others let me have first pick. When I choose no one, they then are free to choose. I rarely choose. But tonight, seeing you standing there, so tall and yet bewildered, there was something that spoke to my heart, and I had to bring you here.”

“And you want to love me?”

“I do.”

“And you believe you’re safe? Are we safe? Physically? Otherwise?”

“I think so. I hope so,” and he kissed her softly. Elisabeth responded to that kiss hungrily as though all the pent up emotions inside were now free. Their tongues began a dance, and he held her close. They rolled, and he was on top and deep inside. Their dance continued, and she pulled him to her tightly. She held him as their passion intensified and finally climaxed like fireworks exploding in a myriad of colors gently falling down to Earth.

Softly, slowly, he moved apart, lay on his side behind her, and holding her breast, he whispered, “Elisabeth, my love.”

“Yes, Robert. Yours.” Together they fell asleep.

The room was now dark. The fire was almost gone and the moon had set. Robert began to stir and slowly awakened. Elisabeth had kept him covered and slid down so she could take him in her mouth. She wondered how he would react. She hoped he wouldn’t mind, but would awake and love her again.

Published 
Written by 1ce
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments