Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Evening Plane Home

"airplane neigbor makes a secret pass high altitude"

8
1 Comment 1
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.5k words 1.5k words

I boarded the KLM evening plane from Vienna to Amsterdam. I was exhausted but very happy that I got the last aisle seat in the very back of the plane. I had hoped to get some rest after three tiring, yet satisfying days in Austria’s beautiful capital. Apart from being tired, I was a bit worked up; I had met this young lady in a Vienna bar and had made quite an impression on me. Nothing happened: but at a certain moment late at night she confided in me that she was bisexual. That sparked off fantasies of her, my lovely wife, and me in the middle. An image I still crave…

The KLM stewardess in her crisp blue two-piece started making conversation about the horrible Dutch weather and that she could luckily soon trade it in for Kuala Lumpur temperatures. Not sure why she picked me for the small talk, but I could picture her slim figure with olive brown skin lying on an exotic Malaysian beach. The swimsuit lover I am, I saw her wearing a shiny silver one-suit that would outline all her perfect curves.

My daydream was brutally halted by a belated young Dutch couple who apologized for taking the two empty seats next to me. Slightly annoyed I had to comply and, at the same time, my object of swift fantasy went back to the galley to rearrange the salty snacks or something equally mundane.

The guy, I guess in his late twenties, installed himself at the window and started making irritating noises with a childish game on his tablet. His girlfriend, seated herself next to me and asked him to stop. I was thankful for her intervention. I closed my eyes to avoid all the pre-flight safety talks and dozed off in a light sleep, trying to get myself back to the beach and the tanned flight attendant. All to no avail of course, so I took out my book. A nice Dutch novel about five friends (my generation) that from their childhood on, were secretly or openly in love with this one Muse named Laura. I enjoyed the book, since it made many references to my early boy- and manhood.

Only ten minutes airborne, the girl next to me got out her book. It was a cheap paperback version of Fifty Shades of Grey”. Now everybody tells me that the book is not that well written, but so far this year I have encountered over a 100 women reading it in public. Ladies are even known to blink an eye towards other women reading it. All taboos are gone in that field, but I must confess I do enjoy it when I meet somebody who openly reads hardcore porn scenes. And in this case, very near to me.

The girl had dark short hair and was dressed quite indistinctively. Certainly not drop-dead gorgeous, but a cute and open face and beautiful grey eyes. Those eyes crossed mine on a few occasions when I was stealthily trying to read some steamy words with her. Apart from a slight shyness, I saw no reason for looking away from her gaze. She was angling for it. Her boyfriend showed hardly any interest in her bawdy distraction. He divided his attention between the window and some dull computer magazine. So why not share the fun with her other neighbor?

 

When the pretty flight attendant came with drinks, we both got our tray-table out and put our books on it, reading further in (mostly) her book. I could see she had difficulty concentrating as her reading pace was very slow. Her shapely fingers were pointing out the paragraphs and sentences to help her read. Slowly she displaced herself from being crossed-legged towards a more open position and our knees slightly touched. I noticed this, for I was putting all my attention towards her and her bedtime stories. I did not withdraw immediately and she did not apologize. We both didn’t move, so I guess it was ok this way. I think she enjoyed her book, I heard her swallow lightly every now and then and she wetted her dry lips regularly with some glossy stick. She saw me noticing her moisturizing efforts.

She smiled at me, coyly. Likely she couldn’t help it, the atmosphere in airplanes being notoriously dry. After stowing her lip gloss in her fake leather handbag, she put her left hand back on the tray and brushed my right hand. It gave me a tingly and warm feeling, although it was only for a split second. Then she gave me a good view on the page she was trying to conquer. It spoke of a woman being orally satisfied after having denied pleasure for a long time. I wanted to relive the touchy, electrical sensation I just experienced. In order to create movement, I changed pages and touched the back of her palm very lightly. The feeling was again very sensual and sent shivers through my whole body.

JazmineBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazmineBrown

All of a sudden, she put the sharp heel of her boot in my shin, creating another high and places it there to rest on my leg. She then lifted her left hand away from mine and started making caressing movements into the air, all well in front of my eyes. The sight of her fingers opening up and closing, curling and stretching had a hardening effect on me. And the vivid memory still has.

Next, she gets out a brown scarf and spreads the soft fabric over her lap. I caught myself thinking that the dimensions were big enough to cover both our laps. Well, at least my erection. She reinstalls her hand back onto the tray, against mine. Our fingers find each other again and the rubbing and brushing recapture immediately.

All the while, she moved her heel ever so slightly over my stretched right leg. I feel her sinking deeper into her chair and her head, no more in an active reading position but pushed back into the pillow. Her face alternated left, towards me, and to the right, probably to check on her ignorant boyfriend. As our pinkie fingers interlocked, we continued to exchange subtle touches and brushes. Suddenly, with her right hand, she brought her scarf to her nose and mouth and started to breathe though the cloth, sucking up the smells and fragrances that must be hidden there. This image of her scarf taking away her oxygen and replacing it with scents, together with our hands and legs rubbing, got me in a constant state of bliss.

I developed orgasmic thoughts, something I actually wanted to avoid there and then. Looking right, her gaze and flushed cheeks told me that she, in her turn, wanted to do everything but to avoid that ultimate pleasure. The plane now started the descent towards Amsterdam and we have to stow away our tables. I had to hide my erection under my book. We both repositioned and put some distance between us. She put down her scarf and her book ended up in the magazine holder in front of her.

I thought this was the end of our short lived secret, but then the Captain dimmed the lights and I followed suit dimming my reading light as well, the last one on in our row. The weather in Amsterdam was very bad and the predicted landing turbulence came as promised. In the total dark, we felt safe again and she openly placed her left hand on my leg. I complied immediately and our finger play went on, now even enhanced by the bumpy airplane. Back came the scarf to muffle her blood filled lips. Back is the heavy breathing, apparently only audible to me.

Unaware of his girl’s ecstasy drift, the boyfriend looked into the rainy night through his window, saying nebulous words and sentences to her. He was met with similar vague yes-yeses and mumbles. I got into a kind of orgasmic state that was unlike anything I ever experienced before. I felt like coming in waves, without actually coming and it went on for the whole period of landing and touching down. All I lived for there was her smell, the sound of her inhaling heavier and heavier and our fingers touching each other. She seemed on a similar wavelength. Just before touchdown, she came, her breath choked in her scarf, clutching my hand stronger than before as she gyrated in her seat. My lucky stars were aligned: My neighbor, a total stranger, secretly shared an intense orgasm with me, induced in the public realm with the permanent risk of being exposed.

When the cabin light was put on again, we shared glances and I got a very intense gaze from her. I will not easily forget her glowing face and her half-open mouth. Add to that, the strong female smell that filled our row of seats. I wished the couple a very good rest of the evening and got a cheeky wink from her before I went out. I headed for the parking lot where my gorgeous wife was waiting for me.

 

Thanks Countrylad81 for helping with editing!

 

Published 
Written by Dutchtravelman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments