Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasies can come true - Part 1

"Rachael gets her fantasy job but it's her new flat that helps her fulfil a lot more"

4
1 Comment 1
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Rachael had just landed a big job in the city and had been given her own penthouse flat in a small apartment block. She was a petite woman with long brown hair and green eyes. She had perfect facial features and a long neck that led down to her perfectly proportioned body. She had 32b tits which were complimented by her pert ass and thin waste.

Although she was only 5ft 4 she oozed confidence and class.

She arrived at her new apartment which had a large well lit balcony over looking one of the main streets. "I think I'm going to like it here she said" before deciding to go and take a shower.

She removed her fitted shirt and slid down her pencil skirt revealing her perfectly fitting black underwear.

She then realized she had left her phone on the balcony so walked out to get it. As she walked on to the balcony she noticed that the small block of flats was over looked by two other larger apartment blocks. There was a party going on in one of the flats opposite and she realized they could all see her on her balcony in just her underwear.

She teased the crowd by walking around the table and leaning over pushing her tight ass in the air. As she walked back inside she glanced over her shoulder and saw a small group of men watching her. "I was right I'm going to love it here" she said smiling cheekily to herself.

She walked back in the bathroom and undid her bra sliding it off down her arms. She then faced away from the mirror sliding her black panties all the way down her legs glancing back to see her tight trimmed pussy in the mirror.

She climbed into the shower and let the warm water run over her. She slid her hands over her boobs realizing her nipple were now rock hard. As she continued down her body her hands grazed her pussy. She was wet, a lot wetter than she was expecting. Maybe she had only teased herself on the balcony. She finished up in the shower and wrapped herself in a large bath sheet.

She walked through to her kitchen and poured a large glass of wine. Grabbing her bag she decided to go and make the most of the warm night and went to sit on the balcony.

She sat facing the flats where the party was now in full flow. She took a long slug of her wine and opened her legs slightly feeling the warm breeze sweep between her legs she smiled to herself. Looking up at the balcony opposite she could see she had once again been noticed by several men at the party.

She let the towel slip between her legs giving them a glimpse of her trimmed pussy. The balconies weren't too far apart and there was a tall dark and handsome man with his shirt unbuttoned halfway down revealing his toned chest. She decided that he was going to be the main audience for the up and coming show.

She moved around in her sight and adjusted the towel so she was sure he could see her wet pussy clearly.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

She slid her hand down and gently opened the lips of her pussy. Looking across to the balcony she watched as her mystery man licked his lips and adjusted his cock within his pants. She had his attention now to make sure he enjoys the show.

She begins to rub her clit gently and let's the towel fall open revealing her pert tits. While one hand continues to dampen her pussy, making it glisten softly in the balcony lights she grabs and pulls her nipples with the other.

She can feel more eyes on her as she spread her legs wider. Lifting one leg up over the arm of the chair. She is so wet and already feels close to her first orgasm.

She looks across and can now see a hoard of men gathered on the opposite balcony but her tall dark handsome stranger is still her focus. He is now staring deep into her eyes as he strokes his hard twitching cock through his trousers.

Knowing her plan is working she plunges two fingers deep into her pussy, arching her back and throwing her head back over the chair. She slides her fingers in and out feeling her pussy beginning to tighten. Her handsome stranger is now leaning forward over the balcony to try and get a closer look.

Her spare hand reaches into her bag and she lifts out her small vibrator. Switching onto high she slides it deep into her pussy and slouches down in the chair. She begins to writhe around with pleasure and places both hands on her tits squeezing them tightly together. She moans loudly as her body begins to twitch she can feel her orgasm coming.

She pulls out her vibrator and slams three fingers hard Ito her pussy sending a raging orgasm through her body.

She twitches in the chair as all the muscles in her body contract and her pussy tightens around her soaking fingers. She once again look across to the focus of her show. She can see his cock twitching in his trousers from here. She licks the juice from her fingers before pointing straight at him and waving him over.

He turns and walks away from the balcony. Has he suddenly got cold feet now the show is over? She is unsure but looks along the line of 20 men and even some women. She walks back to the table finishes her wine and bends down to lift her towel giving them one final look at her sodden glistening pussy.

There is a small wave of applause as she heads back inside and slides her balcony door shut. "they seemed to enjoy it" she thinks to herself before pouring another glass of wine. As she sits down she hears a knock at the door.

Could this be her handsome stranger, her pussy twitches just at the thought. Are two of her fantasies going to come true in the same night ...

Published 
Written by Hornyukteacher
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments