Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy: Right Next Door

19
16 Comments 16
12.6k Views 12.6k
942 words 942 words
I never used to think older women were hot. That is until two weeks ago…when she moved in next door. Wait, let me back up just a little bit…I’m twenty. Still live at home. And still single. I’ve always had the same problem with girls…no excitement. Nada. Zip. Zero. And yet, I’d always manage to find myself on a date with yet another conservative daddy’s girl, who didn’t know squat.

Anyway, back to my story. When she moved in, it was like the gods were apologizing for hands that I had been dealt in the past. The woman’s name was Angel. Her parents must have known what they had when they named her, because she even looked like an angel. Golden hair and sapphire blue eyes. HOT.

She had two kids…a boy and a girl. Beautiful children. They were only there on the weekends. Fine by me. At that time she was a mom and held almost no attraction for me.

Soon, I found that during the week, she would walk around the house without any clothes on but only at certain intervals during the day. Mostly when my parents weren't home. It was as if she knew I was watching her…or maybe she was trying to catch my attention. Whatever the reason, I found myself watching her instead of watching television or playing video games. I’d jack off three or four times a day to her. It was watching my own little secret porn show. No one knew, and I was glad about that.

Then, one day, after my morning shower, I lumbered into my bedroom, still half-asleep. I wasn’t paying too much attention to the window, at first. I was trying to find a particular magazine issue and for the life of me I wasn’t finding it. Luckily, I happened to look up at just the right moment and catch Angel…spread eagle…finger fucking herself…Right in front of the window.

“Wha-” I just stood there … in utter disbelief. I dared not breathe for fear that she might look up and catch me watching.

She was slowly massaging her clit, then sensually sliding her fingers in her snatch. Every so often, she slid her tongue over her lips, as if she was imagining she was sucking a cock. Oh, it was so stimulating, I couldn’t help but to unleash my hardening member.

Then, she leaned her chair backwards, and I caught a glimpse of something pink. Just a little glimpse. I leaned in a little closer, hoping my movement wouldn’t catch any attention. Suddenly, it dawned on me. That little bit of pink was stuck up her ass. She had a butt plug in her ass! What a naughty little slut she is.

Fuck me! I moved from the window to try and regain control.

Freya_Vanir
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Freya_Vanir

My cock felt like it was about to explode, it was so fucking hard. Oh, that woman…

Not wanting to miss any more, I went back to the window, dick in hand. Angel now had a toy of some kind, fucking herself painfully slowly. Then, faster and harder. Her pussy glistened in the sunlight streaming in the window. I wanted to take her and show her what a young cock could do. Sweet candy tortures.

Suddenly, she threw her head back and screamed, as she shot her pleasure all over the rug in front of her. When her orgasm subsided, she leapt up off of the chair and danced out the door. And here I was…still standing there, hard cock in my hands…and no stimulation. What the fuck? Now what?

Just then, I heard the doorbell ring. I’m hard-up and you want me to answer the frickin’ door? Aw man! No way! Whoever it was, was very persistent. So I pulled up my jeans, imprisoned my cock, and walked to the door. I was very amazed to see the person standing on the other side of the door. Angel…smiling seductively. She looked even hotter in person. She was wearing a silk robe and twirling the end of her tie. The robe was thin enough to see her still erect nipples.

My cock was now unbearably hard and impossible to hide. “You gonna let me in?” she said, as she pushed open the door. I just stood there like a dumbass. Her eyes lit on the bulge in my pants. “Mmm … is that for me?” Holy fuck! my brain screamed, as she reached out and massaged my cock through my jeans. Shakily, I unzipped my jeans and let them drop to the floor. “Mmm you look so yummy.”

Then, dropping to her knees, she gently massaged my balls and took my cock in her mouth. Oh, she sucked me so good. She swirled her tongue round and round, teasing the head. Nibbled all up and down the shaft. Deep throating me again and again.

Suddenly, she stood up and dropped her robe. “Mmm fuck.” I mumbled, kissing her pert nipples and sliding my fingers between her nether lips. Her pussy was dripping wet, absolutely begging to be partaken of.

Spinning her around, I draped her over the couch and shoved my cock in her wanton pussy. “Yes! Fuck me hard!” She shouted, as I rammed my cock in and out of her pussy. It wasn’t long until she was in orgasmic throes again.

Finally, I couldn’t hold it any longer…I pumped her pussy full of hot cum. Spurt after spurt filled her womanhood. It was then that I decided moms were hot.

Published 
Written by 82tigress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments