Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends and Lovers

"Charlese becomes suprised when she starts to see her closest friend Ben as a possible lover."

6
3 Comments 3
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Friends and Lovers

Charlese Le’Push

July 2010

Ben and I have been friends now for three years. I have been avoiding him for a few days because of my inner turmoil about him.

Over time the line of friendship for me has become blurred.

I am absolutely in love with his mind. We talk about everything from the cosmos to the depths of the sea, politics, sports, and science. We don’t always agree but we have a respectful acceptance for our differing points of view.

When we started in college we lived in the dorms. Now we share a house with some friends. It’s typical off campus living except for the house we rent. It is sweet it has five bedrooms a hot tub, sauna, and pool in the back. We have parties every Friday they’re pretty tame though were all serous about getting to grad school.

It all started when I noticed how attractive he had become. I was caught off guard because I didn’t see him that way before. I never really noticed the change in his body until now.

I was curious as to why he never appeared on my ‘more than friends’ radar. I was looking back at some pictures from our freshman year. When we first met he was a kind of a scrawny 19 year old, as for me, I looked a little silly with my giraffe legs and knobby knees. He used to tease me about my legs. Both of our bodies have changed and our friendship has grown.

I looked at some recent snapshots of us from a hiking trip we’d gone on in New Hampshire. I lay on my bed after looking at the pictures. I tossed and turned. I imagined him stroking his cock there at the edge of my bed. His neck was so sexy, his eyes steamy and wanting. I became wet with desire.

I tossed and turned and tried to ignore my impulse to pleasure myself with the imagery of Ben in my mind. I knew that if I let him into me in this way that he would notice something different about me. I just couldn’t. I tossed and turned.

I just couldn’t stop myself. I started touching my breasts and circling my nipples then slid my hand through my wet folds and massaged my clit in gentle circular motions.

I imagined Ben climaxing. His huge cock in his hand and a stream of cum slipping out of his pulsing shaft.

My breathing was heavy my head cocked to the side pressing my hips up into my fingers. I slipped my finger into my steamy core and tickled my sweet spot. I imagined Ben watching me. My other hand was gripping the sheets as I came hard and sudden.

I curled up and went to sleep.

The next morning I saw Ben in the kitchen as usual. My face became flush when I looked at him. He took a double-take and smiled slightly. I looked down and tightened the draw string on my robe. I thought to myself “Oh shit, he knows what I’m thinking.”

I scurried over to the kitchen table tripped over the chair and sat down. He came over with a cup of coffee and sat with me, he began reading. As he read I looked at him curiously I bit the side of my lip remembering my fantasy last night. Just then he looked up and I quickly looked away. He smiled again and said “What’s up with you today?”

Thank god Tony and Lauren came in to the kitchen to get breakfast. I stood up and said “Got to go, see ya later.” I went back to my room and flopped on the bed.

I pulled myself together to go get a shower. I was so caught up in my thoughts I barged in on Ben stepping into the shower he must have just jerked off because no man can be that well hung without a slight hard on. I pretended I didn’t see his huge cock and looked at him square in the eyes. I had a look of terror, excitement and lust. He looked back gently and confidently and said “It’s ok.” I blushed and pulled the door shut as I shot out of the bathroom and ran back to my room.

I started getting dressed. I was in total disarray. I’d put my shirt on backwards and inside out. I did get my underwear on right though. A few minutes later he knocked at my room door. “Come in” I said. I blushed again as I looked into his eyes.

He came in and sat on the edge of my bed with only a towel wrapped around his waist and said “We’ve traveled together, slept in the same bed, and we know each others deepest dreams and fears. “So what you saw me naked.” to that I replied “You don’t understand” He said “Well explain it to me then.”

I stood in front of him in my backwards upside down oversized shirt and said nothing. He prodded me “Well”. I looked into his eyes with a lusty gaze and bit my lip. The expression on his face changed from concern to curiosity, then said “Oh”.

I sat next to him on the edge of the bed and told him about my fantasy the night before.

His penis peeked out of the fold of the towel.

Anelisse1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anelisse1

My panties collected my sweet juices as he looked into my eyes with wonder and surprise. I pulled my shirt off; my perky breasts and erect nipples engaged his hands. He touched my breasts tenderly. He turned to taste my nipples and his towel slipped to the floor.

I lay back on the bed and he lay next to me. Our bodies were woven together warm and sensual. His leg between mine I slid my panty covered center against him moving up and down slightly as I looked into his eyes.

My torso was pressed against his cock. He pressed into body. I pressed my hand down my flat hard stomach and slid my hand under my panties between his leg and my pussy. Like a magnet my finger reached deep inside me to titillate my G spot. He grabbed his cock and caught my eyes he slowly and sensually began to pull and push his hand up and down over his massive rod. We moved together as one sharing the most personal and sacred moment together.

I watched him touch himself.

I rocked on his thigh with more vigor. To that he began moving his hand hp and down his hard shaft more rapidly. He looked at me with reverence and lust.

I removed my finger from my folds I pressed my pussy tight up against his thigh and clenched it as we came in unison.

My panties now drenched in my essence and his cum pooled on his torso.

I reached for the towel and whipped him off. I slid my panties off and opened his hand put them in his palm and closed his fist.

I said “I do know about your little fetish with panties.”

We shared many sensual and sacred moments together observing each other masturbate in various places around the house.

My favorite experience was in the sauna. I knew he was getting ready for his after swim warm up in the sauna so I slipped in sauna and closed the door behind me. I wanted him to see me so while standing with one foot on the bench I slid my hand down my torso and into my pussy. I became distracted with pleasure.

My eyes were closed in the hot steamy sauna and I felt a waft of cool air wave over my body I could feel my nipples harden. I opened my eyes and Ben was there in the doorway of the sauna. He leaned his shoulder and head against the door frame and let his towel fall to the floor. He stood back to take the image of me masturbating into his mind.

He looked deep into my eyes then walked toward me. He kissed my neck and lips softly. His cock lifted with my every moan. The tip of his hot pink dick was touching my hand that was swirling on my clit. He reached down and clenched his cock in his hand and stroked it slowly.

Watching him touch is cock made me cum instantly. My knees quivered and my clitoris fluttered in wavelets that sent shivers to my scalp.

I moved my hand but stayed close. The tip of his cock touched my clit each time he pulled it away from the base of his pelvis. My pussy was begging for his cock to intrude on my soft silky core.

He looked into my wanting eyes and reached for my hips he slid his wet hot steamy shaft into me. I wrapped both my legs around his waist. While deep inside me he sensuously moved his hips in circular motions. I began to cum again. He moved faster and faster went deeper and deeper my moans seemed to encourage him. I whispered “Ben I’m coming” He relied “Oh babe, yes” and pounded his pelvis into me as he came furiously.

After we cooled of we went to his room. He smiled at me and said” Those giraffe legs of yours sure are hot” I smiled and I hit him with a pillow.

After a bit of horse play on the bed he sat on his knees in front of me licked his hand and began to stroke his rod. “Watch me.” He said. “Watch how my cock grows and angrily explodes its fluids onto you.” I obeyed for a few moments.

I needed to join in the moment. I lay back and placed each of my ankles on each of his shoulders. My long tan legs were even turning me on at this point. I slid my fingers in and out of my oozing canal. He watched my pussy weeping and pulsing. My fingers reached in as far as they could to fill my wanting core.

I watched him jerking himself off now bouncing up and down on his knees grunting with each out breath. He was looking into my eyes and I into his. He lost his rhythm and yanked his cock rapidly as he milked his rod his cum came coursing out of his pulsing rod in stream after stream. His fluids spurt out landing then drizzling over my pussy and torso.

The sight made me cum in multiples.

Published 
Written by LePush
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments