Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking in the Bushes Part 1

"Two party girls put on a show for a lonely travelling business man"

6
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
It was a warm summer evening, and the sun was beginning to set as I stepped out of the open French doors of the small country hotel onto the patio. The sky was a deep orange.

Evening dinner had been pleasant with good food and wine, and I was going to take a walk around the grounds before making my way to bed.

I could hear the sea waves breaking down on the beach and breathed in the wonderful sea air.

There was a party in full swing. By the look of it a girls get together to celebrate a twenty first birthday. There were lots of pink party balloons emblazoned with the number twenty-one tied to patio tables and chairs with white ribbons, and young women on the patio in heels and party dresses getting gradually louder and more raucous as the champagne flowed.

I grinned. Pretty girls too! Lots of shining blonde, brunette or auburn hair, tied up, or let down, pretty smiles, hourglass figures, lots of touching, laughing and teasing, lots of cleavage and bare legs and glimpses of lingerie straps here and there.

Hmm! Something inside stirred. I’d better take a walk; too much excitement for a business man travelling alone.

I could hear the chatter and laughter from the party as I walked across the lawn, down to a wooded area where a path led through the undergrowth and came out on a cliff edge with a great view of the sea. I’d sit there for a while as the sun set and perhaps have a crafty cigarette. I’d given up (again), but hey, I was on a business trip. Who was to know?

After walking the path through the wood I came out at a clearing where a dusty cliff path ran in front of me. Beyond this there were some heavy rocks and I sat on one of these and looked out at the gorgeous sea view beneath.

I took a cigarette and cupped my hand around my lighter as I lit it and drew in deeply. Music now drifted down from the party, some gritty swamp rock and roll, perfect for a hot summer’s night. All seemed right with the world, and things were about to get better.

There must have been another path a hundred yards or so along the way, as I could hear female voices laughing and giggling, getting closer. I sunk down a little behind my rock so as not to be immediately evident and whistled inwardly as one gorgeous blonde girl came out from the wood. She was clutching a bottle of champagne in one hand, and leading another gorgeous looking girl with the other.

The first girl had strawberry blonde hair flowing over her bare shoulders. She took a swig from her champagne bottle as she led her friend into the clearing and giggled with pleasure. Her little pink party dress clung to her curves tightly to show off her wonderful hourglass figure and plump heavy breasts, pushed up in her strapless number. Her legs shone in glossy stockings, and she tottered on high black heels. She spun around to face her companion.

Her friend looked a little younger. She had platinum blonde hair with pink highlights, cut short in a bob. She had bare feet and legs, and a little flared mini skirt which only just covered the cheeks of her bottom. I guessed she’d hitched it up as they’d run through the wood, and she was displaying the most wonderful amount of golden firm flesh. She had a little white vest top, with a plunging neckline, almost see through so I could see she had no bra beneath and her nipples were pert and erect.

Oh fuck, yes! My cock was as hard as the rocks I was hiding behind as the girls made their way towards me. I stubbed out my cigarette and threw it aside so the rising smoke would not give me away.

LaraK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaraK



As they approached, the first girl spun the other around by the hand to face her. She passed her the bottle and the short haired blonde took a swig sloppily letting the bubbling liquid spill out around her pink lips and run down her chin. She laughed and licked her lips as she lowered the bottle.

“Hmm,” The first blonde purred as she pulled her companion close, sliding her hand around the girls narrow waist. I leaned up a little higher over my rock to get a better view. This was too good to miss.

Oh God, they looked fucking wonderful entwined together looking into each other’s eyes, clearly a little drunk and very horny. The first girl pulled her friend to her, pressing their bodies together, squashing their tits together and wrapping their arms around one another.

Fuck! My cock was as hard as iron. Fuck yes! 'Please, please kiss,' I thought to myself.

The first girl slid her hand down over the other girls firm bum cheeks, down to the hem of her short flared skirt, and grasped her flesh, digging her nails in at the crease of her tight arse.

“Oh, Samantha,” she purred, “I’ve been dreaming of doing this for ages.”

She leaned forward, her lips parting wide, and they kissed, their pink glossy lips meshing, their tongues pushing into each other’s mouths. They held each other tight, exploring each other’s curves with their hands, kissing deeply and urgently. They moaned and giggled through their kissing.

The younger girl leaned back, breaking the kiss, and tried to push her friend away in mock resistance.

“Oh, Sarah,” she moaned, “stop it, stop it now! Someone will see us!”

Sarah flicked back her long blonde hair and took the bottle from her friend, swigging from it again and then casting it empty to the floor.

“I hope they do,” she smiled, “they can watch me fuck you if they like.” She kissed her friend again deep and passionately, sliding a hand up the back of Samantha’s thigh and under the hem of her skirt. She grasped the girls bum cheek making Samantha gasp. I could see right to the top of her golden thigh where the pink lace of her knickers was tight against her skin.

I breathed hard, reaching down and curling my fingers around the aching hardness of my cock, rubbing myself.

God they looked so hot! It brought out the animal in me. I snarled. I wanted to be fucking them right then and there, sinking my hard cock deep into Samantha’s wetness from behind. As Sarah clawed her arse cheeks apart and I reached around her and gripped her tits in my palms, I'd thrust into her and fill her with sticky hot cum. I frigged my cock hard with my hand through the material of my trousers.

Samantha was whimpering as Sarah pushed her hand firmly between her thighs and spread her legs with her knee. She rubbed her fingers back and forth making Samantha close her eyes and shudder. Sarah pulled back holding her hand up in front of the younger girls face.

“You dirty little slut, Sam,” she smiled triumphantly, “You’re so fucking wet!” She pushed her fingers to the girls lips, “Have I made you all hot and horny?”

Samantha gulped. “You said just a snog!”

Sarah pushed her hand back between Samantha’s spread thighs and kissed her deeply again, as the younger blonde groaned and kissed her back.

I crawled forward over the rocks as the girls kissed to see them more clearly, and shuffled forward behind a bush hoping they could not see me there. I was not passing up the chance to have a view of this.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments