Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Me Fucking Her

"Listening on my lover and another woman"

12
5 Comments 5
9.8k Views 9.8k
990 words 990 words

I worked late tonight, knowing that I would be coming home to an empty bed. I checked my cell phone again to see if you left me a message. Nothing. It has been a whole two days. Nothing, until a couple of hours later, after I had a little dinner, showered, and got into bed. My cell phone, at long last, uttered a sound. Finally, a sign of life, a text.

Hi, Sweetheart. I want you to cum for me tonight by phone .

I smiled and almost said out loud “YAY, phone sex!!”

I want you to put on my t-shirt and nothing else.

I practically jumped out of bed and pulled off my nightie and got the shirt from your closet.

I will call the house phone at 10pm. I want you to answer it with the speaker button.

As I pulled off my panties, I thought, speaker? What is he up to??

You will only listen after that. No noise, don’t make a sound. Just listen.

I got back into bed and texted you back.

What do you mean? I don’t understand. Aren’t we going to have phone sex? I want phone sex.

I waited; you did not text back. I looked at the time. It was another half hour before 10pm. I closed my eyes and smiled as I wondered what naughty game you had in store for us.

I had drifted off to a light sleep when the phone rang. I jerked and rolled over to push the speaker button on the phone on my nightstand as you instructed. I almost answered but remembered otherwise.

I heard your voice, “Let’s go to my room, I’m on a higher floor,” followed by what I thought was a female voice, “okay.”

I frowned in confusion. Then I heard only the scuffling sounds of fabric. I sat up fully on the bed, stared at the phone.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth as I heard you again, a good several minutes later, “Here we are…….God, I’ve forgotten how hot you are.”

I brought my fist up to my mouth and bit down on it; my heart was pounding hard. My chest constricted, then I started breathing again, hard. I heard her murmuring. I realized you were kissing.

I had not previously ever conceived so vividly the stripping, peeling away, tearing off, and strewing of clothes as I listened to the rustling sounds of fabric, crash of belt buckle, parting of the teeth down the zipper, the fall of shoes, and the clink of your cufflinks. I was shaking all over and I hugged myself to steady the tremors that ripped through my body and heart. My arms pressed against my nipples, which beaded into hard, long eraser heads and tingled with lust. My legs were bent and pressed together, only to emit from between, the flow of my wetness.

Against the backdrop of crumpling onto a bed, rippling and rustling of crisp bed linens, groaning of mattress springs, I heard the shuffling of bodies, gasping breaths, and the wet sound of lips separating.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

A woman was moaning your name, over and over again. I was also chanting your name in whispers as I slid back down on our bed and my hands slid down my body. My fingers caressed myself as I listened to your wet lappings and the waves of her moans. Somewhere in my rational brain I was thinking that sure, we’ve discussed this fantasy but not more than that. She groaned about only your mouth knows how something, then told you to put your fingers in. Who was she??

I felt beads of sweat fall along my face. I was burning up from the heat.

I heard you again, “I can spend all night eating you up. Relish you, my darling little slut.”

My emotions took a skydive plunge into turmoil and angst that simultaneously fueled my skyrocketing salacious lust. My hands caressed, lips swelled and parted, hips rocked, and fingers penetrated. I kept pace with her crescendo cries. When she screamed your name and I flinched, jerking my face hard into the pillow. I screamed out the release of my own climax.

I must have been whimpering for five minutes before sounds and voices registered in my brain. You made my complement whimpered like you did me.

I heard her cried, “inside……inside…..” and then the shifting of bodies and weight.

I heard her claim you. I had thought you were mine.

I thought I was simmering down but I started panting again as your familiar growl and grunt transmitted through the phone. I heard you enter her with wondrous gasps. I heard your forcible exhalation, like you were pushing into tremendous tightness. You said something in a state of astonishment. I heard the start of your name then she was cut off. Your joint moans muffled and mixed together, not escaping your sealed lips. I heard languid movements slowly creaking, then replaced by vigorous, dynamic rhythms pummeling against a wall.

My limbic brain took over, coiled and intensified my lust and emotions. I could not tell which part of me was speeding up and which part was trying to slow down to keep tempo with you. Frantic heaving started to broadcast over the speaker and my silence gave away to my own labored breathing. She cried out your name in a drawn out slur with your urging voice mixed in the slur. I knew that particular downward inflection of your voice. I was desperate for my own explosive end as I worked myself frenzied but in sync with the lowering of the pitch of your voice, the slowing but louder creaking, and the growls vibrating from your throat as your orgasm resonated into her.

You had never more thoroughly and intensely fucked me than you had tonight, from clear across the other end of the country.

Published 
Written by malloryma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments