Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going Up!

"Opening it up"

1
0 Comments 0
4.2k Views 4.2k
832 words 832 words
The opportunity presented suddenly. I wasn’t excited immediately; after all, we had been talking about taking it to the next level for some time. Soon it became apparent that the stars were aligned…and bloody time too, and so the opportunity became a plan.

It was conference time and she was heading out north to the bright lights, good opportunity and willing candidates abound. We worked through the list and settled on her ex, the Stud Muffin, who by all accounts, in years gone by, put the Duracell Bunny to shame. He was agreeable for a meet and so the game was afoot.

Ironically he was partly responsible for the lag as trust issues gave Hunny Bunny some pause, she was not sure how an outside experience may impact on our very well cultivated relationship, and she was protecting it fiercely. Maybe it was the fact that cruelly we were denied hanky panky time for a long while, and she was certainly in dire need of a good old fashioned rutting, and that may have made her more agreeable, I didn’t really care, all I cared about was that it was going to happen. Oh my, what a tingly feeling those butterflies.

Broken communication prohibited us getting together before her departure, a big deal but small hindrance; this mission had to be completed. Tension elevated as a communication malfunction caused updates not to be completed, and misunderstanding the mother of all fuck ups, was rearing its ugly head.

Thankfully proper communication was repaired and tension made way for excitement. Her first night’s get together resulted in a shower of cum from a hand job after dinner, and plans for a real Hollywood ending the following night. With communication fully restored the mood was well fuelled with raunchy repartee, I was so hard I didn’t dare leave from behind my desk.

The conference dragged on and then suddenly I was informed that they were done and she was on her way to the hotel, the plan for the evening was to be confirmed, and soon it was. The boy was über eager and had left work early to go feed his trusty ailing companion and man's best friend at home before minting up for the big date. I know just how keen he must have been!

Things were happening quickly, she wanted final instructions to be issued and the no kissing rule was brought into play.

Patty_Harvey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Patty_Harvey

We discussed how to have audio available for my enjoyment. He inquired if she wanted to eat in, she declined, and he was suitably disappointed. Text massages kept me up to date, his obvious excitement from seeing her high heels and dress, a form hugging number that rode up her leg as she exited the car. His confirmation by hand, that she was indeed going commando. “Slut!”, he whispered.

Sometime later I received the coded text, “your favourite song is playing”, and on queue I dialed her number, she fabricated a conversation for his benefit and pretended to end the call. At this time I was giddy, almost delirious with excitement as the scene unfolded for me to hear. I closed my eyes to picture her naked curves in front of him, her thick jet black hair framing her oriental features, her beautiful dark eyes that are always alert and so mischievous, her full mouth that was speaking the words as I heard them…teasing him…teasing me.

I became aware that she was going to some trouble to make sure I was aware of what was happening, it was almost a blow by blow commentary, so cleverly delivered with her familiar dulcet tone. I yearned to feel her soft skin, the fullness of her magnificent breasts punctuated with those delicious pointy nipples. I wondered if he was going to mark her body as he used to do...mark his territory, something for me to savour when I see her next, the thought almost sent me over the edge.

“The condom is fitted”, she informed me and soon I heard the very familiar sounds that only she makes when she is enjoying a ravishing. I heard her issuing requests for him to go deeper and harder and I imagined her legs high in the air with her toes pointed as she was by now close to orgasm. I couldn’t help it and had to remove my pants, the sensation of what was happening was sending me over the brink, I erupted without even touching myself, I came so much it was almost painful.

I heard her having her first orgasm quickly followed by another. They changed position, I surmised he was fucking her doggy as I heard the slapping of flesh against flesh, she moaned with pleasure and I imagined her cunt stretching over his big cock and I realised that it was better I was not there as I surely would have pushed him aside to satisfy my own lustful yearning…
Published 
Written by plaincharlie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors