Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping a friend chapter 3

"We get caught in the rain"

0
0 Comments 0
6.0k Views 6.0k
658 words 658 words
This is the next chapter of my first story. If you have not read chapters one and two you probably should.


Chapter 3

At first it was almost unnoticeable, and then as if the stopper had been opened and the light had been poured away the bathroom became increasingly dark. Then thunder. Loud and close the lighting flash fills the house. My tools still outside, I rush from the shower tug on my jeans and head to the stairs taking them three at a time.

You are outside already putting the top up on your convertible as the sky’s open. The rain soaks your summer dress and it clings to your body like a second skin as you help me to gather my tools. We fall into the house laughing and dripping wet.

Your dress now nearly translucent clings to your body like a second skin. My eyes are drawn to your form but I force myself to look away, I pier out the window. “Looks like we are in for quite a storm.” I say.

“Good thing diner is almost ready or I would not have been able to keep my promise of making it worth your while. I am going upstairs to change, there are dry towels in the main bath if you want one.” You add as you head for the stairs.

As I follow you up the stairs I can not help but watch you, and to imagine what it would be like to help you out of that wet dress. To gently dry you’re skin, pampering you and covering you with kisses as I go.

At the top of the stairs I turn right into the main bath, and watch as you disappear into you bedroom closing the door behind you. I peel off my wet jeans and grabbing a towel from the rack, then realize that my clean cloths are still in your bathroom. Wrapping myself in the towel I head down the hall to your room.

LorenneMays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenneMays

How is this going to look I wonder.

As I tap on your door the phone rings. Your door opens just a crack from my knock. You have obviously not heard me because of the phone and the storm as you turn to answer the phone. “No Justin just stay there” I hear you say. “This storm is to strong for me to and come get you now. I will call you a little later when it settles down to make a plan. I love you too. Bye honey."

I am just about to knock again when you turn to the mirror and lower your dress. Your breasts freed from the fabric, your nipples hard from the cold of your dress. I watch your reflection in the mirror, drinking in every curve and angle, my cock quickly growing hard beneath my towel. Dropping first your dress and then your panties to the floor you step out of them and bend down to pick them up.

or the first time a can see just the slightest hint of your pussy, clean shaven and glistening wet. You scoop up your cloths and head to the bathroom for a towel, walking straight towards me your breasts swaying as you move. I am frozen to the floorboards. Can you see me looking through the crack? Do you know that I am here? My heart pounds in my ears as I hold my breath, completely captivated by the scene in front of me.

A flash of lighting and a crack of thunder and I make my move. You turn catching something out of the corner of your eye but I am gone, two strides down the hall my towel in my hands and I am back in the bathroom. I have the door shut before you get there. I hear your bedroom door click shut. It was worth the risk.

To be continued. As always I welcome your comments.

Published 
Written by fftodd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors