Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Surprises

"A very promising holiday"

14
5 Comments 5
16.5k Views 16.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words

It was a glorious evening to take a stroll. A warm Mediterranean breeze flowed around me; an arm of air sneaking up my light wraparound skirt to gently caress my naked, freshly shaved mound and send excited shivers through me.

To be without knickers these days is very daring of me. I don’t really know why: when I was younger I did it all the time, and thought nothing of it.

We were on holiday so, what the hell, I was going to have a "no panty rule" for a couple of weeks. I wanted to feel naughty and sexy, wanted the thrill I get from other people sneaking a look if I’m daring enough to ‘accidentally’ expose myself. To see a bulge grow in a guy's trousers and know that I caused it, always turned me on so much. I used to do that a lot but the years of family life have dulled my sexy side.

I'm only forty-five but I’ve become used to wearing business outfits and attending meeting after meeting with stuffy people. I was never a stuffy person but, looking at me at work, you would be forgiven for thinking I was boring and sexless. Hmm... I’m now thinking of going without knickers under my business suit. Yes, I will do just that at my next meeting.

My older inhibitions have been frustrating me for ages. Sex on a Friday or Saturday, never during the week, always too busy for “us” time. Both John, my husband of twenty-five years, and myself (I’m Jane, by the way) have been taken over by life but we have vowed to make an effort this holiday. We've pledged to find the ‘us’ we used to be, the sexy couple who flirted and shagged all the time.

Don’t get me wrong, we still have regular good sex. We still love each other as much as ever but, like a lot of couples, careers and family have made us predictable and, although I hate to admit it, a bit boring.

Previously, I was always the exhibitionist. John let me take the lead and was happy to share my turn on when I flashed someone. When I flashed my tits, I would get wet and tingly and, if I managed to flash my pussy, bent over so a guy had a view of my peach... well, I needed John’s cock in it as soon as possible. That's how incredibly horny it used to make me feel.

So, on our first holiday in three years - the promise of two glorious weeks of relaxation, fun and sexiness - it took only two days before we were both in the mood.

* * *

Strolling alone in the early evening warmth while John prepares dinner, I feel so at ease. Already the pressure of work feels behind us. 

Wandering through the trees that surround our beautiful holiday villa, I’m exploring a place that feels as though time has forgotten it. Dappled light passing through the trees cast shadows on old ruined walls of ancient buildings.

I’m not just exploring, though. I have a wicked ulterior motive: I’m looking for a place to have sex later, somewhere secluded that looks out to sea, where we can be animals under the sky. I’m a bit dreamy and lost in my thoughts, thinking of this morning and what John had told me. Now I'm feeling a sensation between my legs as I walk; anticipation is what it is!

A day on the beach had been great. Stripped to a small bikini made me feel sexy, I still have a great body, even if I say so myself: flat stomach, firm boobs and a tight bum. Not bad at all for forty-five. Showing myself off in the sun was a silent turn on for me, I knew I looked as hot as the younger bodies surrounding us.

Laying in the sun wearing my dark sunglasses, I could check out all the young guys that mingled around. The girls in small swimsuits made the bulges in the boys trunks swell a bit. One lad, selling drinks, seemed to spend a lot of time around us. He had a very large bulge in his trunks and, with the material clinging to it, I could actually see his cock length. And it looked very thick, too.

The reason for his stirring was close to me. Her tight body adorned in a tiny white bikini, she lay on her back, apparently paying no heed to the attention she was getting. Similar dark glasses mask her eyes and, though she could be asleep, I bet she isn’t. I do wonder, though, if she knows the satin triangle between her legs is pulled into her pussy, showing off her slit to the young man in the tight trunks.

My mind drifted to wondering what it would be like to pull his trunks down, to expose his cock and see how big it really got. I was wondering what something that thick would feel like as it parted my lips, both sets of lips. Oh wicked, delicious thoughts.

I have watched my share of porn and know there are really big ones out there. I am perfectly satisfied and well serviced with John’s cock and I always cum on his length. But it's not a large one and I admit to always having been curious. Just to say, I'd had one!

It's not something I had thought of in ages. I would never cheat but, if I could really pull his trunks down now, would I be so certain? There's a thought for another time.

Time for a swim, that was my thought right now. I'd looked down and noticed a damp patch forming between my legs; my pussy was hot and sticky, beginning to swim with its own slippery juices, just from imagining a large cock ploughing into my groove. Well, that and staring at nearly naked young bodies. I was so randy I was even finding the girls hot. Another thought for another time!

As I float around in the warm water of the Mediterranean, my mind drifts back to early that morning. The more I think about it, the more the tingling between my legs increases. Under the water, I rub up and down my slit, just tickling gently through the tight material of my bikini bottoms. I love the feel of my pussy lips held snug together by the tight lycra. They are incredibly sensitive and my gentle stroking is heavenly, every now and then I push a finger into my puffy soft groove feeling the little jolts that run through me as I contact my clit.

* * *

That morning I had risen early and stepped into the shower, wanting to wash away the heat of the night. I smoothed my hands over my wet naked body, feeling my round firm breasts and my nipples immediately responded to my touch. Leaving one hand massaging my tits, I moved the other downward until it encountered the trimmed but hairy mound that marks the start of my pussy mound, a fire already building within.

Reaching behind for the soap, I gasped in surprise as my hand brushed against the already hard cock that belongs to my husband. John, had quietly stepped in behind me. Hmm, it was a nice surprise.

His strong arms reached around to soap my breasts and caressed them gently as has a thousand times before, knowing just the touch I required. Soon he was making me moan and long for attention elsewhere. I was getting breathless. Suddenly I felt so horny: I needed his cock in me. I didn't want foreplay, I wanted fucking. I wanted to cum hard and quick.

Leaning forward, my arse contacted his groin and I felt the familiar stiffness of his manhood as it slipped down through my bum cheeks past my rear hole, coming to rest at my other entrance, I could feel his engorged knob begin to poke into my slippery fanny.

I really was so slippery already, a mix of soap and sex juice washing over his cock. I couldn't wait, so I pushed back hard, my slit quickly parted and his stiff pole slid in so easily until it could go no further, his balls tight against my hairy slot. But still I pressed back hard, trying to feel even more length invade me. I needed it deep, I wanted to feel full, I wanted every bit he could give me.

God it felt so good. With my tunnel stretched and filled, no further movement was necessary, we just stayed locked together. I felt the pulsing of his cock and I’m sure he could feel the contractions of my cunt wrapped around him. I couldn't believe what was happening; an orgasm took me without warning, so strong and from so deep. We hadn't had sex for a few days and this release was so welcome and powerful it made my legs buckle. If I hadn't been impaled on the delicious hard shaft of John’s cock I may have fallen.

My shaking and after-cum feelings went on for an age, my pussy pulsing with a rhythm all of its own. Gradually, I calmed and then prepared myself for John's onslaught that I was fully expecting and still gagging for. But it didn't come.

As he slowly withdrew, he didn't plunge back in. Instead, he slipped from my slippery hold. He kissed me and said, “That was a taster of tonight. Think of it all day; tonight we will enjoy many more delights, just like we used to, maybe even outside after dinner. I want to stay hard for you all day, filled with desire for your body. So that orgasm needs to last you till later."

With that he laughed and winked as he stepped out out of the shower. Then he was gone, leaving me alone and slightly breathless. Yes, I thought, this is what I wanted, surprise sex and teasing words that leave me on edge, ensuring I would be horny all day. Oh yes, today was going to be a good day.

I was still thinking of him sliding into me, filling my hole far deeper than my fingers could reach, as I moved the shower head between my legs. It was only seconds; the stream of water pummelled my clitoris and I was shaking again. One orgasm indeed!

Outside tonight! Now that thought was very appealing indeed. My head was so full of horny desire, it was then I decided to give John a surprise.

With a smile on my face, I lowered the razor to my furry mound.

* * *

That was all earlier today and I had indeed thought of him filling me, thrusting hard and fast into my wet, willing and now slightly desperate sex slit. I was also eager to see the look on his face as he touched my smooth mons. I was thinking lots of horny thoughts.

On this walk before dinner, I was getting all my horny thoughts of the day together and trying to find an ideal place for an evening shag under the stars, the warm night air wrapping around us.

That air is tickling my pussy and, with a clean and freshly-shaved haven, my clit is extra-sensitive as the warm air gently seeks it out from the depths of the smooth lips that hide it from view. John will be surprised I've shaved.

Emma_Lares
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Lares

It's not something I’ve done in a long time but I’ve been wanting to be a bit naughty for ages.

God I am so horny, I may have mentioned that once or twice! I have a need to be taken again, this time though I intend to feel his spurting cock inside as I cum. I have it all planned.

What I didn't have planned, though, was the next half an hour...

* * *

As I wandered through the trees I heard a noise, a soft and familiar moaning coming from behind a rock wall. Being curious, and pretty sure of what the sounds were, I quietly crept up and, from behind the wall and out of sight, I peered between the cracks in the stones.

Even though I suspected what the noises were, I was still a little shocked by what I saw. My surprise was such that I gasped and I don't know how I wasn't heard. But I couldn't tear myself away from the sight of a young man passionately kissing a young woman.

It was so hot to watch. As I suspected, the noises were her moans and they were being brought on by his hand working away inside her bikini knickers. Clearly, he was shoving a finger or two deep into her young pussy.

I had moaned exactly like that myself hundreds of times and, if he hadn't had his mouth over hers, I’m sure she would be crying out in pleasure. It was obvious by her convulsions that she was cumming on his fingers. I could see by his movements that they fucked in and out of her young cunt and he also looked to be rubbing her clitoris at the same time.

Without realising, I found I had put a hand between my legs, two fingers probing my sticky hole. I should have gone and left them alone but the sight was too horny and I was curious to see what would happen next. His shorts had a really big bulge in them and her hand reached for it.

It was then I realised it was the lad from earlier at the beach, the one I had daydreamed about seeing his cock. Okay, as I've said, I know I should have left right then but I'd already enjoyed the thought of seeing his trunks down and now, faced with the real prospect of that happening, I was going nowhere.

As he continued with his finger movements, her hand found what it was seeking. When she made contact with the bulge in his shorts, he moaned. Her hand was all over the mound of cock trapped in his shorts. I could see all that was happening, so clearly in fact that I watched his bulge getting even bigger. His shorts strained to contain his rapidly hardening member.

She didn't stay on the outside for long. Her hand disappeared into his shorts, under the elastic of the waistband and down to his bulge.

I was captivated and I was so very wet now, my fingers rubbing my slit fast and hard. I was imagining what she was feeling, fingers circling his rigid flesh. I could only imagine, though, so I still watched as her hand gripped his cock and he tried to free her breasts. As soon as her firm, full mounds came into view he dipped his mouth onto her nipples.

Her own mouth now free from his, she breathlessly moaned, “Oh my god, you feel so big. What the fuck have you got there?”

She didn't wait for a reply but moved so she could pull down his shorts. Inching them down, struggling to pass over his erection, his shaft started to come into view. Lower his shorts went but his cock was very long and she hadn't reached the end yet. Then it was released and it sprang upright.

I again gasped so loud I swear I'm amazed they didn't hear me. His cock was so long and, my god, it was thick. I guessed it had to be nine inches, possibly more. Almost twice as long as my husband's cock, and way, way thicker. As she ran her hand up it, I saw that her fingers did not meet around its girth. It stood up so proud and very hard, I could even see the veins standing out. The top was adorned by a knob so large I can't adequately find the words to describe it, nor the look of pure delight on her face.

"Oh yes," she said, "I really, really like this," and her mouth was on it, sucking not much more than the huge mushroom inside her mouth. Her hands, both of them, stroked up and down his impressive length. She sucked him for what seemed like an age and very expertly, too, making him slippy with her own saliva. This clearly wasn't her first blow job.

He started to moan, saying he would cum if she carried on. Clearly not wanting that, she released him from her mouth and slowly wanked him, her hand moving up and down his length, giving me a perfect look at his huge cock.

I swear, while doing this, she looked over to where I was hiding, and smiled!

“I want you to fuck me,” she suddenly said, standing and quickly stepping out of her knickers to reveal a silky smooth slit, very much like my own. She took off her top, freeing her firm boobs and allowing him unrestrained access to them.

Her lovely body really did remind me of the younger me, and her hair was a similar blonde colour too. Yes, I thought, at twenty I definitely looked that good as well.

Preoccupied in these thoughts, I missed seeing from where a condom was produced but she was now rolling one onto him, with some difficulty due to his size. At last it was in place and the putting on of the tight rubber seemed to harden his cock even further, making it stand proudly erect and even more swollen.

Who am I kidding? It was probably more than twice as long as the cock I was used to getting. There was no point in comparing. I was so horny and I really was more than a little envious of her getting to play with a cock like that.

Playing was one thing but could she really fuck it?

As she squatted over him, she was facing me. I saw her glistening pussy slit, slightly open from his probing fingers. Now, though, it had a huge knob wedged against it.

She reached down and parted her pussy lips. Positioning his erection against her entrance, she slowly descended and her pussy began stretching and stretching. Then suddenly it was gone, it was inside. When his huge dome disappeared, she let out a loud sigh of pleasure and possibly a little pain, too.

If I had doubts that one so young could take it, they were gone now as she continued to ease down onto his shaft. A few bounces and his balls were hard against her; she was stretched wide and immediately cumming hard as she hit his base.

I was mesmerised, watching his massive cock disappearing up her hole. It must have been so deep, I could only imagine what she was feeling. God, I was envious.

When she'd obviously adjusted to his size, she picked up a rhythm. Riding crazily up and down, the whole length of his massive cock was slamming in and out. She came again and again and soon he also cried out that he was going to cum. Finally, they collapsed on top of each other and, thankfully, the gasps of my own intense orgasm were drowned by their noisy climax.

His cock slipped out, leaving her pussy wide open, pink and glistening. After a minute or so, she pulled off the condom and went back to work on his cock with her mouth. He immediately started to grow again, fat and solid, and she seemed to look in my direction as she sucked hard on his knob.

I sneaked silently away, a mix of emotions twirling in my brain. I possessed knowledge I’m not sure I should posses. I'd seen a pussy-wetting horny sight: such a huge cock, I’m not sure I could have taken it like the blonde girl. But, then again, I have never had to try.

My pussy was aching; I had been rubbing at it hard and had several good cums while watching. I have to admit, though, I was jealous. I know that's wrong but I couldn't help it, she looked so good riding that long fat cock. Yes, definitely jealous.

I had a quick shower when I got in and... yes, another orgasm thanks to the shower head. It didn't satisfy me though because now I craved a cock. I wanted cock pounding me. Very soon!

As we finished preparing dinner, I was quietly lost in the thoughts of what I'd witnessed. I was pouring wine when Sarah, my twenty-years-old daughter, walked in the door and came over to help. She was wet from her shower and smelled nice.

We smiled at each other and she leaned to kiss my cheek. “Did you enjoy that mum?” she whispered. “I knew you were watching. You saw his big cock, didn't you? Wasn't it was fantastic? It felt so good, really good." She licked her lips and then smiled. "By the way, he said that if you wanted, while we're here on holiday, he would like to fuck you one evening. When I met him on the beach earlier, he saw and thought we were sisters!"

Then Sarah walked away to hand a glass of wine to her father, who was ribbing our son James about a girl he'd been talking to while they'd been sailing.

“Thank you darling,” John thanked Sarah. “Have you enjoyed your day? You said you and mum were having a 'big' day doing nothing but laying around.”

“Oh yes, dad,” she said, “it was a big day, it was the biggest I’ve had. It was so good, I'm planning on having many more like it, starting tomorrow.” She laughed.
She looked over at me and smiled, and I had to grin back. That was very naughty of her, but also quite funny.

I confess I was startled by what she'd whispered to me but, hopefully, I didn't show it. I was beginning to think, though, that this may turn out to be our best family holiday yet.

I was also looking forward to being fucked very hard tonight, and I knew the perfect spot.

But that's another tale.



Published 
Written by Jay51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments