Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jackie, Slut Wife

"Jackie gets it from four guys"

17
1 Comment 1
29.5k Views 29.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My wife, Jackie, well what can I tell you about her. She is 5 feet 3inches tall, has a 34c bust, a tiny waist, and long, shapely legs for her height. We've been married for seven years and have no kids; we decided that we didn't want a family a long time ago. We like the good things in life too much to give them up.

Over the last few years our sex life had taken a bit of a dip, it’s still good, but, has become a bit routine and the same. We were quite adventurous early on in our marriage, and had tried a lot of different things, porn, role play, bondage, etc., but, lately it was just a bit boring. Jackie is a very sexual woman and I could tell it was bothering her. One night after dinner we had a long talk about it.

“How can we regain the excitement that we had when we first met?” I asked her.

“I’ve been giving it some thought,” she replied, “do you remember that I told you one of my fantasies was to fucked by a number of men, not gang banged, although that also appeals to me, but, one after the other while you watched?” I admitted that I’d forgotten about it.

“Well I’d like to give it a go. What do you think?” I sat and considered it for a while. I must admit the thought of seeing my Wife fucked by several different blokes turned me on.

“Where will I be when this is happening?” I asked.

“You could be hidden somewhere or you could be in the room with us….. filming it.” I liked the sound of it all being on film, we could use it when things were getting a bit stale.

“Okay, how are we going to set it up. Do you know of some men who might be suitable or do you want it to be strangers?”

“I think that it would be better if it was strangers. I could pick them up in a bar and bring them back here, where you will be waiting for us with the camera set up.”

“Do you think these men will go for it, are you going to tell them what’s going on?”

“I think that when they’ve had some drinks the promise of a good time with me will be enough for them not to worry about it. I’ll try to pick up a group of blokes on a night out together.”

We carried on planning the event for a couple of hours before we went to bed, the sex that night was incredible, just the thought of it was enough to make us so horny, Jackie kept asking me what I would like to see as we were fucking, and, I described what I would like in detail for her, what she would wear, how she would behave, how she would talk to the men. We fucked three times that night, and that was something that we hadn’t done for years, that was how well this was already working for us.

We decided that it was going to happen the following Saturday, I spent the rest of the week with a semi- hard on just thinking about it. When Saturday came around Jackie spent all the afternoon getting ready, she put her hair up and put on bright red lipstick (this always gets me going), I had selected a dress for her to wear, it was a plain black one that stops just above the knee, but, really hugs her figure and high heels with an ankle strap. Real fuck me shoes, stockings and no underwear. I dropped her off at a bar and went home to prepare. I set two camera’s up and then hid in the wardrobe and waited for her to return. I heard the front door open about two hours later. I could hear Jackie’s voice and several others.

“Okay boys straight upstairs if you all want to fuck me.”

She came into the room along with four guys all in their early twenties.

ElizaBoone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaBoone

They were all around six feet tall and two were very muscular, something which she finds very sexy.

“Right who’s first, who’s going to stretch my cunt. One at a time though.”

They all wanted to be first, so she made them all strip off and got them to stand in front of her. She walked along in front of them and picked one who was called Dan. She took off her dress but left the rest on, and sat on the edge of the bed. She beckoned Dan over and took his cock in her hand and started to rub it.

From my position in the wardrobe I could see everything perfectly. My cock was rock hard as I watched and I started wanking myself slowly.

Jackie wanked Dan for a minute and then lowered he head and sucked his cock into her mouth. He was about eight inches and thick, I could see her mouth stretching to accommodate him. The other boys were all egging him on and playing with their cocks. Jackie let his cock slip from her mouth and positioned herself on the bed so Dan could fuck her doggy style.

She reached around and guided his cock into her and told him to fuck her hard. He grabbed her hips and was slamming his prick into her. I could hear his balls slapping against her and hear Jackie panting and grunting. His mates were all around her watching intently.

Dan suddenly tensed and he came. I could see his bum clenching as he did.

“Yeah, that’s it fill my cunt up,” Jackie cried.

Dan pulled out of her and Jackie said,” Who’s going to be next?”

Her cunt was immediately filled with another cock. After this one came a stream of spunk was dribbling from her. She reached down and caught some in her hand and licked it.

“Mmmm, I love the taste of cum and pussy mixed together,” she said.

I was so turned on watching I was wanking furiously, but made sure I didn’t cum. I wanted to save it for Jackie later.

The boys all took turns using and abusing my wife for another hour. When they were finished Jackie was covered in sweat and spunk where they had cum over her. They left and I emerged from the wardrobe.

“I can see you enjoyed that,” she said.

My cock was as hard it’s ever been.

Jackie grabbed my balls. ”I suppose you want to fuck me now, you perv. Did you like seeing me fucked senseless by those horny young blokes.”

“Oh yeah it was fucking amazing. I can’t wait to stick my cock up your cunt and fuck it.”

“Lick my wet cunt first, tell me how good my cunt taste’s now it’s been filled up with four different lots of spunk.”

I went down on her eagerly and spent ages licking up the juices from her. She stank of spunk and was dripping wet. I felt her cum three times before I was finished. I then roughly grabbed her and sank my cock into her and fucked her as hard and as rough as I could. She was screaming her head off when she came. That brought me to the edge and I pulled my cock from her and made her catch my spunk in her mouth and swallow it.

When we finished we got the cameras and watched the action back, and fucked again twice more.

The video was better than we expected and we now watch it whenever things get a bit stale and have the best sex of our lives. Jackie has revealed she loved acting the slut and wants to do it again, with me in the room helping the blokes out and even participating, maybe even have a gang bang with more blokes, but that’s for another time.

Published 
Written by ledlizzy55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments