Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

5. Julie sends Dave off with a blow job

"Dave's leaving town for the weekend, Julie sucks his cock before a ride to the airport"

4
3 Comments 3
18.2k Views 18.2k
451 words 451 words
One weekend Dave was to fly back to his hometown to see his wife and kids. He asked me to give him a ride to the airport. Julie came over after work that Friday to go with us. She was tired and hungry after working at the office all day, on her period too. She told me Dave and I were obviously expecting her to suck his dick for him before he left. Like the trooper she is, somewhat slutty, she said "okay," laid her purse down, and took her coat off in my room. She looked great in her nice business clothing.

She looked at Dave, he looked at her, both of them lusty, and he sat on the edge of my bed. Julie kept all her clothes on, went to her knees, and took Dave's cock out of his pants. I got on my knees behind her and stroked her thighs, rubbed her back, soft caresses on her sides and her small firm breasts while she started giving Dave a good cock-suck.

I could tell she liked giving him a blowjob as much as he enjoyed receiving one by the way she rolled her head around so his cock's tip would touch every single spot on the inside of her mouth, on her sensitive tongue, push out each of her cheeks, slide across the roof of her mouth. She continued sucking his dick for maybe ten minutes and he suddenly thrust his pelvis up and jabbed his cock deep into Julie's mouth. I knew he was shooting cum. Julie continued to roll her head from side to side, up and down, all around, while she tasted his semen fully, all over the tissues in her mouth. His cum coated inside of her. She swallowed it all and cleaned him up, got all the semen off his dick, then popped her lips off his cock head and sighed, sitting back on her ankles. I gripped her sides then hugged her.

We stood up and had to leave for the airport right away. Dave kissed her and out to the car we went.

We all went in, I stayed down at the check-in, letting Dave and Julie go up to the gate so they could hug and kiss in the last seconds before he boarded the plane.

Julie came down and was smiling. I hugged her and couldn't wait to get her in the car; once there I gave her a sloppy wet kiss, trying to taste the cum I hadn't seen but knew was there.


It was exciting to know she was so intimate with Dave, suck his dick, swallow his cum, and still could be MY girl, my fiancee.
Published 
Written by ThreeForFun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments