Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leah's Long Distance Surprise - Part Two

"Leah Makes One of Nick's Fantasies Come True"

21
14 Comments 14
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words
After a few hours of romping on the farm with Nick, I finally left in the late afternoon to head back to the motel room to get ready for our night out... "The Big Surprise"... My heart was already pounding thinking about it on the drive back. I knew what I had planned, and how I saw it playing out, and I could only hope it would go as hoped. As I pictured it in my head, I dipped my hand into the bottom of my shorts and began to flick myself playfully as I drove down the dirt road, swerving slightly ever so often.

I got back to the motel, and opened the door to my room. Luke was sitting on the bed watching TV and smoking a joint. "God, don't you ever do anything else?" I asked him as I shut the door, putting my purse on the table. "No, not when I'm on vacation." he retorted. "So, how'd it go? Ol' boy surprised?" he asked.

"Yes, very" I said, smiling, " tonight is definitely the night. I'm supposed to meet him at some bar called 'Tucker's Place'. At 10pm."

"Alright, so then whats the plan?" he asked. I about died when Luke asked me that question. I picked up the Bible and threw it at his head. He dodged it, laughing and sputtering that he was kidding. He knew damn-well what the plan was.

I told Luke we had three hours to get ready. I wanted to beat Nick to the bar, so I could have Luke in position. I told I was going to take a shower and start getting ready. I slipped back into the old bathroom and fought with the shower handles to find a tolerable temperature. I slid under the water, letting it run down my body. I felt the sprays burn my skin, I had some sunburn from sitting out in the Texas sun all afternoon, and tried to rub the sunburn away with soap. I washed my hair and body and stepped out of the shower.

I was still wet after being fucked all afternoon. I hadn't felt Nick's touch in months, and I could still feel it on me from the few hours ago. I leaned against the bathroom door looking in the mirror. I thought about Nick's cock in my mouth, gagging me, and his hands in my hair, his voice moaning my name. I smiled at my reflection and watched my own hand in the mirror drop and slid underneath the towel and find my clean, wet snatch.

I closed my eyes and tilted my head back against the door. I rubbed my clit in circles with a finger as my free hand let go of the wrapped towel and started massaging my nipple through the thick cotton. I kept Nick's face in mind as I thought about another guy entering my pussy. I felt my pulse quicken and my breaths get deeper as one finger was joined by another, and gained a quicker speed. I thought about Nick's cock in my mouth, fucking my throat, and the mystery cock thrusting my pussy. I started panting as I felt tingles move from my feet and up my legs. I dipped two fingers inside my box as I felt myself start to gasp, and pushed inside, hitting my g-spot, and causing myself to cum.

I regained my bearings and re-wrapped the towel around myself, using the bottom corner to dab up the small puddle starting to drip out of my pussy lips. I jumped when Luke knocked on the door, yelling at me to quit playing with myself and get a move on.

We switched rooms, and as Luke showered, I pulled my clothes from the bag. I picked out a pair of boot-cut jeans that had more holes that denim, and a red and white plaid button up shirt that I cut short and tied in a knot underneath my boobs. I left the top buttons undone to highlight the cleavage my new bra was giving me. I lit the joint Luke had rolled and started my makeup, leaving my eyes a thick, smokey black with long lashes and some light pink gloss on my lips.

Luke and I finished getting ready and popped a few shots of Jack Daniels before we left the motel and got to Tucker's Place around 9:45pm. We walked in a few minutes apart and took seats at different spots in the bar. I didn't see the truck Nick said he'd be driving, so I ordered a drink once I sat down. A few gulps later, a hand touched the back of my neck. As I turned to see who it was, a set of lips met mine, and I knew it was Nick by his touch.

We had a few beers and he introduced me to some of the friends he had made. We played a few games of pool, downing shots and slugging down beer for a few hours. When I got the hint Nick had a good buzz, I decided I should put my plan into action. As he walked to the bar to order more drinks, I slinked behind him.

He asked the bartender for a couple more beers, I came up from behind and wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. I ducked under his arm and slid myself in front him. I pushed myself up on my toes and wrapped a hand around his neck, bringing him in for a kiss. I kissed him so hard I couldn't breath. I forced his mouth open and tangled my tongue with his, sliding my other hand around and grabbed his cock over his jeans. I felt him jump under my touch, and I giggled though the kiss.

He pulled away smiling, and I put my mouth to his ear, whispering. "Hey babe? Do you remember telling me about your fantasy? The one where you watch?"

Nick had confided in me that his biggest fantasy was to watch me get fucked by another guy. After a bit of thinking on it, that's why I decided to make my surprise trek to see him. And if I was going to come all that way, why not make a fantasy come true at the same time?

He pulled away again and looked at me funny. "Yeah?" he said with a puzzled look.

"Well, I want to do it."

He looked at me surprised "Really?"

"Yes. And I want to do it tonight. With him."

I diverted his view to the end of the bar, where Luke was sitting. At this point, Luke was looking pretty entertained, judging by the two girls trying to vie for his attention. "I want to fuck him." I told Nick. "And I want you to watch babe."

The look on Nick's face was priceless. A mix between confused and turned on. I kissed him once more on the lips and I told him I'd be right back. I walked towards Luke, catching his eye and winking at him. As I approached him, the girls stopped talking and gave me an evil look. I played dumb, and introduced myself to Luke, offering my hand. He took it in his and smiled.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to ask you a question."

"Sure, what can I do for ya?" he played along...

I leaned in a whispered in his ear, telling him that it was green light. He took his que, and his mouth dropped in surprise and he looked at Nick at the other end of the bar.

ViolettaK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaK

I turned and looked at Nick too, seeing him nod once.

Luke looked back at me and laughed. He wasn't sure exactly agreed to do this for Leah, but shit, he was always down for some crazy fun. But he opened his mouth and gave his answer. He looked at the girls said he was going to have to excuse himself. I grabbed his hand and pulled him off the stool, aware of the protesting from the pissed of country girls.

I led him towards Nick, and introduced them.

"Babe, this is Luke. Luke, this is Nick."

The boys drank a few beers and got to know the basics. They got along, and soon the three of us were walking towards my Jeep. Nick drove us to the motel, and we settled into the room for a few more rounds of shots.

Nick sat in the chair by the door as I joined Luke on the bed. When I knew Nick noticed that I was getting touchy and flirty with Luke, I started to make my move. I stood up told Luke to unbutton his pants. He moved to the edge of the bed and undid his pants and freed his cock.

He was semi-hard and I dropped to my knees, taking him into my mouth. I worked his cock with my lips, kissing the head and using my tongue to lick circles around the tip. I felt the blood rush and the muscle stiffen with the urge of my touch. I worked his shaft with my hand and sucked on the tip like a sucker before swallowing his length down my throat and massaging him with my throat muscles. I felt Nick's hands wrap around my chest, and tug at the tie at the bottom, undoing it and sliding it off my shoulders. He popped my bra and slid it off in the same fashion, gripping my shoulders reassuringly before sitting back in the chair.

I kept sucking Luke's cock until he started moaning. When I knew he was really turned on, I stood back up and undid my own jeans. I slid them down over my ass, and climbed on the bed on all fours. I told Luke to eat my pussy, and he got behind me. His tongue slid between my legs and he started lapping at me as I started getting wet. His tongue felt good, and I started moaning. I looked over at Nick, and he had a smile on his face. His hand was on his jeans, rubbing himself hard over the denim.

Luke grabbed my hips, and flipped me around. He pulled my jeans off the rest of the way and threw them to the floor. He dove his face back down into my snatch, teasing my clit and reached his hands up to my tits. He rubbed them hard, and pinched the nipples till I gasped. He let go and moved his hands back down my body, trailing his fingers causing goosebumps to raise on my skin.

He stood up and pulled his jeans off, stroking himself a few times while looking at me. He got on the bed and positioned himself between my legs. He pressed his cock into me, pushing open my pussy lips and sliding in a few inches. He held himself up and used his hips to pull back out, and push deeper back inside. Luke grazed my g-spot and I jumped, thrusting my hips up off the bed. I grabbed his ass and pushed him towards me, begging to be fucked.

Luke obliged and picked up his pace. He started pounding his hips into mine, fucking me deeper with each thrust. I started moaning as he settled into a hard, deep rhythm and looked over at Nick again. He was still sitting in the chair, but he now had his cock in his hand and was stroking himself steadily. I smiled and between gasps, asked him if he was enjoying himself.

"Yes Ma'am" was all I heard. I smiled at the words and my eyes jerked shut as I felt Luke slam into me and push me to my first orgasm. I felt my snatch tighten and my juices poured as waves of electricity flowed through my body. I moaned loudly and grabbed the bed-spread, gripping onto it tightly and pulling out-of-place. Luke kept fucking me until my orgasm subsided, and then told me to get on my knees.

I turned so I could face Nick as I got pounded from behind like a dirty whore. While I was turning around, Luke grabbed my face and shoved his cock into my mouth, throat fucking me a few times before pushing me onto my knees. I stared into Nick's eyes as I felt Luke's cock push into my cunt. After taking Nick's dick all afternoon, and now his, I was starting to get sore. But it felt good. I begged for more.

Luke barreled into me full force, pushing me closer to the edge of the bed with every thrust. I screamed and moaned as he fucked me, never taking my eyes from Nick's. The look in his eye told me he was enjoying his fantasy playing out in front of his eyes, and his hand was furiously pulling at his dick. It looked purple and mean, and I could tell he wanted to cum. As did I.

I could tell Luke was getting ready to cum too. I felt his body tensing and he paused between his thrusts. He started fucking me hard again, grunting with effort and sweat dripping off his forehead and landing on my back. I started to feel my own body tense again as another orgasm built inside me. I screamed when I felt him hit my g-spot, and violent gush of liquid flow from my fucked pussy. I moaned when I felt him pull out of me and ropes of warm cum hit my skin, weaving a pattern on my back as they pumped from his cock.

I jerked my head up as I screamed and Nick's cock was in my face. He held it up to my face and I opened my lips. I stroked my tongue around the tip a few times before Nick pulled himself from my mouth and shot his first stream across my cheek. He took a step back and the remaining juts of his cum sprayed my tits and dripped to the sheets.

Luke fell on the bed trying to catch his breath as I remained on all fours, trying to catch a few drops of Nick's cum on my lips. I had never seen Nick cum that much before, and was amazed to see that he was still dribbling.

Nick bent down and kissed me hard. I reached a hand to his cheek and stroked his stubble.

"My dirty little slut... I wanna fuck you so bad now."

"Its your turn isn't it?" I asked.

"Yes Ma'am."

I grabbed Luke's clothes and tossed them to him and told him to get lost, throwing a wink of 'Thanks' in his direction. He slid his jeans and shoes on and once the door was closed behind him, slipped off the other room we rented and fell asleep.

Nick looked at me and smiled. I turned over onto my back and watched him pull his shirt over his head and unzip his pants and prepared myself for Round Three.

Published 
Written by LeahLidocaine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments