Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Looking Down Upon My Neighbor

"Neighborhood Watch in Action"

29
9 Comments 9
16.2k Views 16.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I had just bought and moved into a new home in a great subdivision. The house sits on a upper elevation and looks down into my neighbor's backyard. There is a four foot concrete block wall surrounding the yards. It is sort of an odd setup, but leads to some interesting situations.

When I moved into the house, gradually I met my new neighbors. Most were straight laced mature couples. Beyond the rear wall, there was an exception to that rule. The difference maker was the neighbor directly behind my home. She was a brunette in her late forties with no family members. In other words, like myself, she was alone.

My house was not up to my liking and I needed to do some renovation. So, I started with the back yard. I was busy trimming trees, pulling weeds and changing the landscaping.
As I was working, I peered over the wall and looked into my neighbor's yard. She was sunbathing alone by her pool. I noticed that she was medium build, average size breasts, and a great suntan. She was wearing a white micro bikini that was awesome. I continued my work, but that view over the wall was breath taking. It deserved one more look.

Things had changed from the last time. She had taken off her top and her tits were pointed at the sun. I had to be careful not to be seen and startle her. While on her back, she began to cup and rub her breasts. Her hands were busy all over her body. She enjoyed playing with her tits and her hands started to move to her crotch. I observed her having little orgasms and knew this was not her first time for solo sex. Quietly, I slid away and went into the house.

About two days later, I was planting bushes in my front yard. I figured some color would help the place. While digging in a hole and getting it ready for planting, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Excuse me, I'm the neighbor who lives behind you. My name is Lola."

"Hi, my name is Aaron."

We exchanged pleasantries and she returned home. I got done with my planting and headed for the showers. After getting cleaned up, Lola was constantly on my mind. I could vision her in the front yard talking to me and sunbathing in the back. It was driving me crazy. Now, was the time to switch gears and find another pass time. It worked for a short period of time.

The weather had gotten cooler and I figured sunbathing was over. However, a heat wave out of Mexico hit the Valley of the Sun. The plants had begun to suffer and needed extra water. So, I began to hand water them. When I got to the back yard, temptation was too much. As I peered over the wall. there was Lola in her white micro bikini, wide brimmed hat, glass of wine and some music. This time, she had taken off her top and bottoms. I guess she was trying to get the last blast of summer. 

As I watched her, she was squirming around looking for a place to get comfortable. Suddenly, Lola raised up her knees and began to finger her crotch. She was starting to mellow out and worship the sun, I could faintly hear her groan and she reached under her towel and pulled out about a nine inch chrome vibrator.

I was dumb struck her actions. She laid down flat and drew the silver bullet to her womanhood. At first, she turned it on and rubbed her clit with it. For her, that was not enough.

In her aroused state of excitement, she thrust the dildo deep into her pulsating womanhood. Her rhythm started slowly, but she rapidly increased the speed. Lola started slamming the chrome projectile with reckless abandonment into her cunt. She arched her hips to meet the thrusting vibrator. She was thrashing on the ground, in a split second, froze in mid thrust and her entire body went limp collapsing in a heap.

I jumped in disbelief and thought she had died. But in reality, it was one of the most savage orgasms that I had ever witnessed in my life. My stirring would turn out to be my big mistake and I would pay for it later.

Two days passed and I was walking down to the mailboxes to see what had arrived for me. At the boxes, I ran in to Lola. She appeared out of nowhere and startled me.

Lola said, "I saw you watching me a couple of days ago."

"Who, me?" I replied.

"Yes you. I could feel your piercing blue eyes looking at me before I spotted you. Did you like what you saw?"

"Why yes I did. Very much."

"Would like to see more? I have offer that you can't refuse." she said.

Lola told me to come over, but I suggested lunch at a local eatery. We met and she spilled out the ideas of her plan. It was extremely well thought out. We would each get free email accounts under an alias for all of our correspondence. This is where the details of the rendezvous would be exchanged. She had ground rules of no physical contact, but verbal exchange was encouraged. Frequency would be determined by her and since the weather was changing, things would be moved indoors.

Lola was right, it was an offer that I could not refuse and agreed to her terms. If nothing else, it would be a new adventure in my life. I could hardly wait for it to begin.

We both set up email accounts and I awaited her invitation. About a week later, I got a message to be at her place at eight on Thursday evening. I was to enter quietly through the rear and sit down in the family room. She would join me in a short time.

Thursday arrived and I followed her instructions to the letter. As I sat in her family room, Lola appeared in an entirely different outfit. The white micro bikini was gone and replaced by sheer red crotchless harem pajamas with patent leather stilettos. As she walked, her tits bounced on every step into her bedroom. Lola twirled into a harem type dance to get herself into the mood.

By the time she had reached the bed, her face and body were covered with beads of sweat. Her hands were busy rubbing every part of her body. She was just beginning tonight's sexual quest and her breasts and crotch were her major targets. She was thoughtful enough to have positioned a chair for me to observe her performance and I sat down.

Lola started slowly exploring her body. The more aroused she got, the more sensual her actions became.

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

She began to pinch and lick her nipples and let out groans of pleasure. Her hands moved to her vaginal area and started to rub her clit. From where I sat, she was getting wetter and more excited by her own hand. Her fingers entered her love canal and she was so wet that three easily slid in. Her passion had totally taken over her body.

Lola stated, "This feels so good. It is spectacular, but I need more."

Suddenly, Lola reached under a pillow and produced a flesh colored latex multi-speed vibrator. This woman had quite a toy collection and had intentions of using them.

While she was on her back, she began to insert the vibrator in her mouth like a sword swallower at a carnival. Her mouth began to suck and make oral love to her vibrating dildo. I was amazed at how much of the dildo that she could handle. When she finished with it, the dildo was wet and juicy and she easily slid it into her pussy.

"Oh fuck, that feels fantastic!"

As she started to fuck herself with her vibrating plastic friend, Lola let out a low guttural moan. With every thrust, her intensity with the sex toy increased her pleasure. She was enjoying herself and pushed herself to a pinnacle of passion. As she increased the vibrator's speed, her body began to shake and quiver all over with pleasure. Filth was pouring out of her mouth.

"Fuck yes, this cunt is on fire. I am doing myself and having someone watch me. I love this feeling!" exclaimed Lola.

She had a euphoric look on her face and was in her own sexual universe. The vibrator had taken her to new heights. Quickly, she was approaching her climax.

"I'm cumming. Do you hear me? I'm cumming with this fucking vibrator," she yelled.

Lola's orgasm was a massive quake before she collapsed from total exhaustion. It probably made her Wall of Fame. I was amazed that she could cum so violently by herself. As she was passed out on the bed, I covered her with a blanket and let her recover from her ordeal. I returned to my place to get a good stiff drink and some sleep.

The next morning, I awoke and checked my email accounts. The private account had one item from Lola and the subject read PHOTOS. I hit the open button and link, then popped up about a dozen pictures from last night. By the camera angle, it was set up in the left corner of the room.

I had to shake my head because I never thought to look for a camera. The pictures were taken at about two minute intervals and some were very sensuous shots. Lola was not afraid or ashamed of anything.

I hit reply and sent her a message, "Thank you for brightening the start of my day."

Unexpectedly, I got called out of town on a family emergency. I was gone for more than two weeks before I returned to normalcy. I checked my private email account and saw that there were numerous messages from Lola.

I sent her an email explaining what had occurred and told her that I was back. For over a week, I did not see her in the neighborhood or hear from her. Finally, on my private email account, there was quite a message. It read as follows-Friday Night, 8 o'clock, and be ready for anything.

I acknowledged her message and anxiously awaited Friday evening. My mind raced with what kind of sexual antics was Lola going to spring onto me. I had no real idea what she had planned for the evening's entertainment.

It was Friday evening and proceeded to Lola's place. I let myself in, sat down in the family room, and awaited her arrival. Her entrance into the room was spectacular. Lola was totally dressed in black leather. She had on a open nipple top with black stockings and matching thigh high stiletto boots. To call her hot was an injustice, Lola was an inferno.

I followed her again into the bedroom watching her naked ass jiggle all the way. The room was set up just like my previous experience here. Lola climb on the bed and began to pleasure herself. Her hands assaulted her breasts and pinched her nipples until they were rock hard. She took the nipple and licked it with her tongue.

In the meantime, her hand was on its way to her crotch. She let out a sigh of relief as her hands began to play with cunt. Immediately, she went to work on her clit. Her fingers flicked it back and forth giving her waves of pleasure. It did not take long for Lola to finger fuck herself. Her hands and fingers were playing on symphony on her pussy.

Out of the blue, she flipped over and got on all fours. With her ass sticking in the air, out came the silver vibrator. She clicked it on, easily slid it into her cunt, and began to give her pussy the ride of a lifetime. I could tell that this was not the first time that she had performed this maneuver, because of her ease of doing it. All of sudden, she screamed at me.

"Get that cock of yours over here. I need more and Aaron, you are the lucky guy."

I walked over to the bed. I guess the "no touch" rule was about to be revoked by Lola. She took my cock in her mouth and took her hand and inserted the vibrating dildo into her ass.

Now, Lola felt like she was being spit roasted. This was her own personal way to get it from both ends and control everything. Her mouth was savaging my manhood and I was hanging on for dear life. She was moving back and forth simulating a double penetration. This drove her to begin to climax and utter filth flowed from her mouth.

"Aw fuck," she gasped with a mouthful of cock.

Her body continued to shake and quiver for about thirty seconds after totally succumbing to her final orgasm. She had sucked me dry, climaxed and now was passed out on the bed.

I gently removed the chrome dildo from her and tried to make sure that she was comfortable. I quietly departed and returned to my home. Lola had me perplexed.

My body allowed me to fall into my bed, lay there and take stock of the situation. I had no idea what the future had in store for Lola and I. The future was to be totally unpredictable. I could not predict Lola's future sexual desires.

Published 
Written by GrayGhost
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments