Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting My Inner Voyeur

"My Boyfriend the Submissive?"

14
8 Comments 8
12.8k Views 12.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I was never an early riser. Give me the opportunity to sleep until 11am and that’s what I’ll do. On the other hand, my boyfriend, Liu loves to get up early. One Saturday morning, I broke my routine. I woke up before 7am. As I was ready to go downstairs, I saw him and my best friend Melinda talking in the living room. The both of them were completely naked.

Liu looked so relaxed hanging out (literally) as he sat on the recliner facing her. Although she didn’t have her legs wide open, she was still giving him quite the show with her shaved pussy on display. Her flirtatious body language was obvious. She would gently toss her hair and lick her lips seductively. Whether he was smiling about the conversation or the view she was giving him, I’ll never know.

I was too curious to interrupt them. After a few minutes had gone by, Liu got up from the recliner and walked towards her. She gave her breasts a quick shake and giggled as he approached.

“Do that again,” he said looking very amused.

“Do what again?” she replied pretending she didn’t know.

“Shake your tits for me again.”

“Like this?” she asked as she gave them a sexy shake. Her full 38C breasts with large, brown nipples shook from side to side, as she laughed. Liu moved closer to her, his dick now eye level with her face.

“Yeah like that,” he smiled as he moved closer to her. His dick now eye level with her face.

“Oooh look at this!” she said as she reached for his semi-erect cock and started stroking it. She looked up and him with her big brown eyes and licked her lips invitingly.

“You want me to suck it?” she asked pretending to be innocent.

“What do you think?” he replied as he played along with her.

She circled the tip of his cock with tongue before licking the length of the shaft. Liu looked down and smiled at her skillfulness.

“Suck it, baby!” he ordered her.

Melinda took held his cock in her hand and put her lips on the tip. Very slowly, she started sucking him, taking the entire length of it in her mouth. Liu moaned as he pumped his hips towards her, slowly fucking her mouth. I could hear them moaning. He was talking dirty to her, telling her how he was going to “fuck her little cunt”.

God I loved it when he talked dirty during sex! I couldn’t ignore my own arousal as I slipped my fingers between my legs. I rubbed my now swollen clit as I watched the live sex show they were putting on. My rational side was trying to make me jealous, telling me that he was MY boyfriend and he shouldn’t be fucking my best friend. My sexual side was enjoying every second of the show. Hell, I had sex with the both of them. I knew the pleasure they could give.

Liu held her head in place as he was giving her a hard face fuck. She reached behind him and squeezed his ass as his entire cock was in her mouth.

“Yeah, yeah that’s it!” he said as she pulled him closer to her mouth. She stroked the cheeks of his ass as his balls bounced against her face.

“You get me nice and hard and I’ll reward you by fucking your pussy raw!” he told her.

She took his cock out of her mouth.

“Too bad your cock isn’t as big as your ego,” she said, but only half-jokingly.

He was too turned on to notice what she had said and continued to gently rock his body against her face.

I sat on the stairs and spread my legs giving my clit some much-needed attention. I finger fucked myself and I put my wetness on my clit. The sensation of which sent a charge through my body.

I turned my attention back to them as Melinda stopped sucking him and got up from the couch. They held each other tightly and made out passionately. Melinda’s breasts pressed against his chest and he grabbed her tits, rubbed, and licked them. Her soft moans were turning me on as his tongue flicked her nipples.

“Fuck, I love your tits!” he told her as he licked them with passion, sometimes slapping them before licking them again.

Melinda rubbed her clit as he sucked her tits. She pressed his head to her breasts and he was moaning as well.

“Yes, baby, yes Suck my tits!” she whimpered as she played with herself.

He toyed with her breasts as if he had never seen them before. He squeezed them together, licking her nipples simultaneously. He sucked them hard, pulling them with his mouth. At other times, he would just suck on one, as if he was nursing, while fondling her other breast.

Liu gently motioned her down on the couch and knelt between her legs. There he kissed from her neck to her just before her pussy.

“Don’t stop, don’t stop, baby!” she cried as he did the same again.

He slipped his finger inside her pussy.

“You’re so wet,” he said as he finger fucked her.

“Eat my pussy, Liu!” she whispered, her voice quivering with arousal.

She lay back on the couch, her legs spread wide. There was nothing left to the imagination as he pussy was glistening from her wetness. I could see her clit sticking out as Liu smiled. His cock was in a fully erect state as he knelt between her legs, his fingers spreading her pussy apart.

I rubbed myself faster as he licked her pussy.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

Melinda let out a moan as he sucked her clit, his head slowly moving from side to side. She was clearly in her own private heaven as he feasted on her hot little pussy.

“Oh my God! Fuck me with your tongue!” she moaned as she raised her hips and arched her back.

My body was shaking from the arousal as I masturbated to the sight of him eating her pussy.

“Oh my God! Liu!” she moaned repeatedly as he licked her, stopping only to gently slap her pussy before eating it again.

Melinda grabbed her breasts as she moaned and quivered in pleasure. I thought of what it felt like when he ate me and I rubbed my pussy faster, trying not to draw attention to myself.

He stopped eating her and without saying a word, put his cock inside her, pumping his body quickly. The both of them were laughing as they were fucking as if they were playing some sort of game.

“Mmm, deeper baby, deeper!” Melinda exclaimed

“I’m almost all in,” he said as he watched his cock penetrate her.

“Oh shit! It feels so good!” she exclaimed as she was breathing heavier.

“Damn you got a tight pussy!” he said as he fucked her.

I could tell Melinda was uncomfortable as she clutched the back of the sofa. Liu pumped very gently. So gently, he looked like he wasn’t moving at all.

I was so turned on, but I didn’t want to cum just yet. I din’t want the feeling to end.

“Bend over the couch and let me lick your asshole!” Melinda said.

“I thought you didn’t like doing that,” he said.

“In case you haven’t noticed, I’m female. I have the right to change my mind.”

Liu glanced at her pussy. “Yeah you are female,” he said with a strong innuendo.

He pulled his cock out and bent over the armrest of the sofa as Melinda opened his ass. She got on her knees and licked his asshole.

Liu opened his legs wide and pressed his ass closer to her face. I could see her tongue circling, before entering his hole.

“Oh yeah, that’s it!” he said as he looked up.

She licked him a few more times before sliding her finger inside him.

“Yeah, fuck my ass!” he yelled.

She gently twisted her finger inside of him before pulling out. She got up and place her hand on the small of his back

She slapped his ass hard.

“Have you been bad?” She said in some sort of spontaneous role play.

“Yes ma’am I have,” Liu replied apologetically.

“Then I think you need a spanking,” she said.

“Yes, ma’am I think I do,” he replied.

He bent his body forward, presenting his ass for punishment. Melinda spanked him hard with her bare hand. I could hear the slaps against his skin. She slapped his ass over again, harder each time. I stopped rubbing myself as I was in too much shock.

Did he actually have a submissive side?

I watched as his ass turned from a reddish tint to a dark red. I couldn’t believe that my seventeen year old best friend was spanking my 41 year old boyfriend.

It didn’t take long before I heard Liu cry, “OW” after each stroke.

“You like that?” she asked

“Yes!”

She slapped his ass again.

“You like that?”

“OW, yes ma’am,” he replied.

By the time she stopped, his ass was beet red.

“Turn around!” she ordered him.

He turned around to face her, his cock sticking straight out.

Oh shit, he liked being spanked!” I thought.

Melinda took walked back several paces and opened her legs.

“Get down on all fours and crawl to me!” she ordered

Liu smiled and got on all fours.

“Do you want me to bark too?” he said as he intentionally slipped out of character.

“No!” she replied trying hard to remain in a domme mode.

“Crawl to me on all fours, I said!!”

He got down on all fours and crawled towards her.

“Now eat my pussy!”

He looked up at her. “Your pussy is worth crawling for,” he said before he quickly licked her pussy.

“You’re so good,” she said as she pat him on the head. He continued to lick her, making loud, lapping sounds as he did so.

“Oh God, I’m going to cum!” She yelled as she pressed her pussy down on his face. With a loud scream she came, gushing on his mouth.

He stood up and kissed her, her pussy juice on his face. Melinda bent over the recliner, her ass and pussy were his for the taking. Liu put his cock in her ass and fucked her doggie-style.

I started rubbing my clit again as he slammed his body against hers. I could see him sweating and hear him grunting as they were in full- blown intercourse.

“Fuck me, I’m your little bitch!” Melinda shouted as he pumped her harder.

“Yes you are, you little cunt, and don’t forget it,” he replied.

I watched Melinda’s bouncing tits. God I wanted to lick them. I wanted to eat her pussy while he fucked me. I needed them so badly.

My fantasy was interrupted when Liu came on her back, shooting his warm cum all over her.

She turned around and kissed him and the two of them laughed as they kissed.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I stripped naked and walked down the stairs...

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments