Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maria Scene 2

"Maria is back with 2 new friends who are eager to please and I get a pleasant surprise"

16
9 Comments 9
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Saturday afternoon was quiet around my house so I took the time to look at my recent photos to enlarge print and mount. The music in the background was soothing and I was being serenaded by Sara Brightman’s Harem album. The sun had gone behind the clouds and I had to turn on a light. It was then that I noticed the lights came on in Maria’s Play Room (that’s what I called it now).

Maria was a petite Latina woman in her late 20’s with a lovely compact tight body who loved to play with other women. She had entered the room and walked to the window looking for me. She held up her sign to call her again. I picked up the phone and called right away.

“Hello Cal are you ready for an afternoon of watching fun? My new friends are very young and eager to play. I met them at the mall. The little Latina is Karen and my tiny Asian lady is Lucy. We are going to entertain you this afternoon. So sit back unzip your pants and let it all hang out.”

I put the phone down next to me, put it on mute and turned up the volume. I heard giggling in the background and chatter about how big it was and the double dildo. They must have been examining the strap on.

Lucy says. “I want to feel that in my tight ass while the dildo is filling my pussy. Let’s get started!”

Lucy walked over to the window and looked out toward my house. She saw me and waved. As I waved back, she removed her blouse and skirt. She had a demi-bra underneath which highlighted her perky tits. Her nipples were very dark and hard. They protruded about 1 ½ inches straight up, so easy to suck and bite. She took off the bra and her tits didn’t move. The bra was not needed. She pulled off her panties revealing a completely shaved pussy. As she turned to talk to Maria I saw the cutest curvy ass ready to be squeezed and pounded. Looking at Lucy I saw she was shorter than Maria. She had to be about 4’ 9” tall real tiny.

Karen walked over and bent down to kiss and suck on Lucy’s hard nipples. Lucy placed her hands in Karen’s hair pulling her tightly against her breast. Lucy’s head lifted up and she let out a loud moan and smiled looking over at me. My cock started to rise. While Lucy held Karen’s head on her breast, Karen’s hand grabbed Lucy’s hot wet pussy. She started stroking Lucy’s pussy and Lucy opened her legs to give easy entrance. Maria walked over and told the girls to calm down. Lucy released Karen’s head.

Karen stood up and Maria pointed in my direction.

Karen said. “Hello.”

I waved to her. She unbuttoned her dress and stepped out of it. She was wearing a full slip underneath. Maria pulled the slip up over Karen. She was now dressed in a pale yellow lace bra and matching panties. Maria turned her slowly so I could see her body. Her breasts were just right for her size. I gave Maria thumbs up and she smiled. Maria kissed Karen on the mouth lingering to push her tongue inside. Karen sucked it down and bit Maria’s lower lip pulling it away. Maria quickly removed the bra and panties. All three women were naked and played with each other as I watch.

Maria took Karen over to the bed and had her lay down face up with her pussy facing out towards me. She took the double dildo rubbed it on Karen’s pussy getting it covered with the cum that is there. When it was covered she started to insert it in Karen’s pussy. I could hear Karen moaning and screaming. The dildo was too big, but Maria kept moving it in and out of Karen. After a few tries it slid in all the way. Karen was delirious with pleasure. She had cum a few times all ready. Karen had her hands on the dildo and was moving it in and out of her pussy. Her hips were bouncing up and down as she came.

Maria brought Lucy over to the bed and had her kneel over Karen above Karen’s pussy facing towards Karen’s feet. Lucy grabbed the dildo and held it straight up and eased it inside her hot wet pussy. It glided in easily. Lucy was used to having large cocks in her so she opened easily for this. Lucy and Karen pushed and pulled against each other. I heard a lot of moaning and screaming as these girls buried the dildo into their pulsing pussies. Karen and Lucy had each had hard wet orgasms and the real fun was just getting started.

My cock was standing at full attention now and I have not had to touch it. Maria came to the window and I heard her ask. “Cal how is your cock. Is it standing at attention yet? Show me please?”

I stood up and my cock was pointing straight out from my body. Maria gave two thumbs up, waved and walked over to the bed. Karen and Lucy had slowed down their movement but still had the dildo buried in their pussies. The bed was wet with all their cum. Maria walked to the bed with the strap on bouncing up and down. She positioned herself over Karen’s mouth. She grabbed Lucy’s hips opened her butt cheeks and fingered her ass. Lucy let out a load moan and pushed back at Maria.

“Ram the strap on into my ass hard!” yelled Lucy. “I want to feel that cock ram all the way into my tight ass.”

Maria placed the tip of the fake cock at Lucy’s tight ass, pushed it in slowly and rammed it home hard.

Lucy yelled out. “Oh that feels so good! Do it again and again. I want to feel the pain of that big cock.”

Maria was pushing in and out hard and fast. Her hair was flying all over her face and back. Lucy was moving back a forth with Maria. Karen had a hold of the dildo pushing it in and out of Lucy and herself. The three of them kept moving so fast it was a blur. Suddenly it all stopped as they reached a huge squirting, yelling, screaming, flooding orgasm for each one.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

There was cum and juices flying all around. Karen was covered. Lucy and Maria quickly scrambled and licked every bit off Karen.

Lucy was still eager to continue. Karen was all fucked out and needed a rest. She walked over to the window and took a bow in my direction. I gave her two thumbs up and she blew me a big kiss. I stood up and waved my cock at her and she clapped and saluted.

She picked up the phone and asked. “Do you mind if I come over and sit on your cock while these ladies continue to play?”

I picked up my phone and took it off mute and said. “No by all means I could use a good fuck right now. I am so hard it hurts.”

“I’ll put my dress on and be right over. Maria I am going over to Cal’s and help him get some relief for his hard on.”

Karen put the phone down and Maria helped her get her dress on. Five minutes later the doorbell rang and Karen walked in and we went up to my viewing station. She took her dress off and helped me out of my clothes. My cock was still rock hard as Karen took it in her hand. She looked at it and licked her lips several times. She knelt down and took it completely in her mouth. I moaned as I felt her lips wrap around my cock. She sucked for a little bit, but as the show started she got up and sat in my lap with my cock in her pulsing pussy.

Maria was lying where Karen had just left with her pussy facing us. Lucy had the dildo and was pushing it in and out of Maria. It was moving in and out fast and hard. Maria’s hips were bouncing with each thrust. She was groaning and asking for more. Lucy stopped using the dildo and started to finger fuck Maria. I remember the last time this happened Maria took three fingers before she got off. Lucy’s hand was small and Maria was in for a real treat.

Karen and I watched as Lucy put three fingers in Maria. She bucked and bounced and rolled her hips. She was moaning and just getting higher and higher. She was cumming on each thrust. Lucy was pushing in and out of Maria at a very fast rate. Maria was still not satisfied. Lucy put a fourth finger in.

Maria screamed. “Faster harder make me cum and squirt.”

Lucy was pounding on Maria’s pussy. Lucy stopped and removed her hand and licked the cum off it. She bunched it up.

Karen gasped saying. “Oh no, Maria is going to get it now. Lucy is going to put her whole hand in Maria’s pussy.”

I shook my head. I had never seen that done before, but Lucy’s hand was small and her fingers were long and thin. She curled her fingers into what looked like a long cup with the thumb tucked in. She slowly pushed her hand into Maria’s pussy. Maria grunted at the invasion of such a large object. Lucy kept pushing in and out slowly spreading Maria wide. After a dozen thrusts her hand was completely inside Maria up to the wrist.

Maria was rolling her head from side to side moaning.

She yelled to Lucy. “Move it in and out I want to feel it in me. I want to have your hand explore the inside of my pussy. It feels so good. I have never felt anything like this. I can feel your fingers moving around and hitting my g-spot. I can feel my pussy pulsing getting ready to explode and squirt all over. My head feels like I will blow the top off. What a feeling I don’t want it to stop. Keep pushing.”

Lucy was pushing in and out rolling her hand around.

“Don’t slow down push harder and faster. Make me cum and squirt. Ahhh that’s it right there stay right there. I am cumming. Here comes my big one. Oooh Now I’m cumming Now!” Maria screamed.

Maria came all over Lucy’s hand wrist and arm. Maria squirted in Lucy’s face and down her whole body. Meanwhile Karen was so turned on by that scene she forgot she was riding me. She had been bouncing up and down on my cock and I held onto her hips so she would not slide off. She was reaching an orgasm just as I exploded deep inside her pulsing pussy. As her orgasm subsided Karen leaned back and kissed me for a long time.

She whispered in my ear. “Can I come back and sit with/on you next time Maria gives another performance? She puts on quite a show.”

“Don’t you want to be part of the show?” I asked.

“No I would rather watch and have a real cock. Pussy is nice but nothing beats the real thing. You have one of the finest I have ever ridden and I want to ride it again today and whenever there is a show.” Karen cooed

Karen gave me her number and I programmed it into my phone. I never knew when Maria would put on a show, but I bet Karen would not care if she could get a taste of me every time show or no show.

Lucy and Maria headed for the shower and washed up. They came back in the room as Karen arrived. Karen took her dress off and put her pale yellow lace bra and panties on followed by her slip and dress. Lucy put her clothes on. All three girls came to the window. I stood up and clapped for them as they took a bow. Maria picked up the phone passing it first to Lucy. I thanked her for the marvelous show. She blushed, smiled and waved as she passed the phone to Karen. I thanked her for the special treatment and told her I would call her. She smiled bowed and waved passing the phone to Maria.

“I have been really fucked today Cal. That fisting was my first and I want to do that again. I know you liked it because Karen said you came hard and long. That’s the show for today. Until next time keep watching my workouts and I will put on more shows.”

The phone went dead. I hung up my end, put my cock back in my pants and zipped up. I left the room whistling for a job well done.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments