Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Maria

"Maria and her friends put on one hell of a show."

22
11 Comments 11
13.4k Views 13.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Competition Entry: Spice It Up!
This is for you Dave.

I live in a city along the Interstate 880 corridor in Northern California. Houses here are close together on what are called zero lot line boundaries. My house faces the street but over the fence my neighbor’s backs into mine. I can see in the back bedroom window which is 4’ tall and 6’ wide with no curtains.

The home is owned by a Latina couple, Maria and Carlos who are in their late 20’s. They have been living there a few months. I met them because we share a common fence and it needed repairs. We had to agree to split the cost. We have been sociable and shared meals with them at both houses.

I have a room that is dedicated to our computers and printers and stuff. I have a tall drafting table there where I work to get my photographs ready for exhibition. The table is in front of the window because I like a lot of light to cut matt board, mount photos and frame them.

I was working on a series of photos for a company in San Diego which wanted to lease an exhibition for a year. I had to pull it together and include some new images.

I was working early one morning just before dawn. I was standing at my table when I noticed the lights come on in Maria’s back bedroom. I could see into the room. There was a bed and a stair master in full view.

Maria entered the room and was getting ready to use the stair master. She wore a thin robe, workout shoes and a headband to hold her long black hair up. Maria is a petite woman 5’ 1” very curvy and taut. She keeps her body in fine shape. Her breasts were not overly large on her petite frame. Her nipples are dark and big. She was shaved and always seems to be wet and very horny.

All these visions took place before I met her. She got up on the stair master and took off her robe. Her body glistened in the light from the room. She started slowly. Her body was nicely toned. Her breasts bounced slightly as she moved up and down. She grabbed a towel and wiped her face. The sweat was glistening on her breasts making them shiny in the light. There were small rivulets of sweat running between her breasts down over her taut stomach to her mound. Her hips were moving side to side making her pussy wink at me.

As it got brighter outside, she looked up at my house. She saw me watching her. Instead of covering up and running away she smiled and waved. I waved back. She kept on exercising for a little bit. When she finished she stepped up to the window and did a slow turn so I could check out her body. She pushed up her tits presenting them to me. She stepped back and spread her legs bent backward and showed me her pussy. She wiped her body down playing with her tits and pussy as I watched. She had my cock standing up. I was definitely going to need a cold shower this morning.

This little live action show goes on every morning and I faithfully watch. I went in search of my old binoculars. I want to get up close watching Maria. The binoculars sit prominently on my work table ready for use.

Two days later about mid morning, the lights go on in the back bedroom. Maria walks in carrying a large Victoria Secrets bag. She is followed by two of her girlfriends. I have met them but their names escape me. They each carry a plain paper bag. I wonder what is going to happen. Maria walks to the window to make sure I am watching. She sees me and waves. Her girlfriends come over and wave too. They know I am here, the old lecherous man that I am.

Maria steps back from the window so I can see her whole body. She spins around to show it off. She unbuttons her blouse slowly as if she were doing a strip tease. Her friends are watching with their mouths hanging open but smiling. She removes her blouse and moves her hands to her skirt. The skirt falls to the floor and her girlfriend picks it up. Her girlfriends I remember now are Lola and Soma. She twirls again making sure I get a good look. She pushes up her bra covered tits and flashes them at me.

She walks over to Soma and undoes the belt on her dress. She spins Soma around so I can see her clothed body. She is petite like Maria but with smaller breasts and just as curvy. She is not as beautiful as Maria but has her own qualities. Maria pulls the dress over Soma’s head. They are surprised as am I by the fact that Soma is naked under the dress. She is blushing as Maria and Lola laugh. Soma puts her arms above her head wrists crossed and very slowly turns around as if she was an ice skater. Her breasts sag a little more than Maria but have huge dark brown nipples that are stiff and hard. I am impressed.

Maria and Soma turn to Lola. She has started to remove her clothes before they can touch her. Lola again is the same size as Maria. Her top flies off and her slacks hit the floor. She has on a camisole, a bra and bikini panties. Maria pulls the camisole over Lola’s head. She turns slowly around so that I can appreciate her body.

The three ladies get the Victoria Secrets bag and reach in. They are standing in the window facing me so I can watch closely. They each pull out very lacy bras, one light blue, one white and one black.

Lola is the first to make a move. She removes her bra and tosses it with the clothes. She has smaller nipples but breasts just as large as Maria. She puts the white lace bra on, adjusts the straps and pushes her breasts until they are comfortably seated. She reaches in the bag for the matching panties. Lola turns to face me as she removes her bikini panties revealing a well trimmed hair covered pussy. She pulls on the string bikini white lace panties. She is looking hot. She turns very slowly now giving me full view of her lace clad breasts and her beautifully shaped ass.

BilllyJam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BilllyJam

I whistle. Of course no one hears me.

I can feel my cock stirring in my pants. It is awful hard to resist pulling it out and rubbing it. I do resist because Maria seems to have something more than a lingerie show in mind. So I leave it be for a while longer.

Soma got the black bra out and swiftly puts it on. Her breasts fit perfectly. She reaches in the bag to get the matching black lace thong. She pulls on the thong and does the same turn she did earlier. Her body is nice but nowhere as nice as Lola or Maria. She kisses Lola and they linger a bit too long. I see some tongue action as they pull slightly apart. Lola’s hands are all over Soma pinching, grabbing, pushing, rubbing and caressing. Soma pulls away smiling.

Maria steps up to the window. She removes her bra and panties. She bends down and puts her tits into the cups of the bra and pulls it on. She stands up as she hooks it in the back. She bends down and puts her feet in the light blue panties. As she pulls them up she wriggles her ass. Once on she adjusts bra and panties. She slaps her butt and turns slowly letting me appraise the lingerie. She looks in my direction for approval. Lola and Soma appear too. I give them two thumbs up. They laugh and wave hugging each other.

They take off the lingerie and put it back in the bag. I am about to go back to work when Maria comes to the window. She is holding a piece of paper with a phone number on it and using the hand signal ‘call me.’ I pick up the phone and dial the number. Maria answers. “Cal is that you?”

I say. “Yes Maria it is me, what would you like?”

“How was the show? Were we hot or what? Would you like more?”

“You are all very hot women who put on a great show. I am a man why wouldn’t I want more. Bring it on.” I say.

She says. “Lay the phone down turn up the volume and just listen. We are going to give you the show of your life.”

I put the phone down, turn on mute and set it on speaker. I hear giggling and rustling from her house. Lola walks to the window so I can see her body. She is naked except for a strap-on dildo. She grabs the dildo and strokes it like a cock.

Soma walks over gets on her knees in front of Lola sucking on the dildo. When the dildo is sufficiently wet Soma gets up takes Lola’s hand and leads her to the bed. Soma climbs on the bed in doggy style position. Maria moves under Soma with her head at Soma’s pussy. Soma dips down and plunges her face into Maria’s wet pussy. I hear Maria scream in pleasure out of the phone. Lola has gotten on the bed and walking on her knees positioned the dildo at Soma’s pussy. She pushes it deeply into Soma. I hear her moan in ecstasy. I watch as Lola pushes in and out of Soma. She is pushing real hard and deep. Soma moans with every push. Soma is still buried in Maria’s pussy licking and biting all around. She has found Maria’s clit and bites it softly. Maria’s hips rise and shake pushing Soma deeper. Juices come flooding out of Maria. Soma slurps them up as fast as she can. Lola is still pounding away at Soma’s pussy. Soma has been moaning and pushing back to get the dildo deeper into her.

Soma lifts up her head and turns to Lola and says, “Shove it in my ass. I want Maria to eat my pussy.”

Lola pulls out of Soma with a dildo covered in Soma’s cum. She spreads Soma’s ass and shoves the dildo into her ass. Soma grunts as it enters and sighs when it hits bottom. Maria has raised her arms to grab Soma’s hips from below. She positions her mouth at Soma’s dripping wet cum-soaked pussy. Her mouth and tongue hungrily lick all the cum left by the dildo. Maria wraps her tongue around Soma’s large erect clit. Her lips and teeth kiss and nibble it. Soma starts to shudder as a huge orgasm works its way into her pussy. Soon, Maria’s face gets covered by a new flood of cum gushing out of Soma. Lola pulls out of Soma and joins Soma cleaning off Maria’s face.

All I can hear on the phone are slurping noises like someone is eating a bowl of soup. This goes on for a long time. I can see the women and Soma and Lola working on Maria’s face and breasts. Maria is laying there enjoying all the attention. Everyone is still moaning and squealing. There is some giggling there as they tickle Maria with their tongues.

Maria sits up. Soma curls up in a corner of the bed to watch. Her last orgasm made her very weak and she needs time to recover. Lola takes off the strap-on. Maria produces a double dildo. Lola cheers. Maria and Lola sit facing each other with legs overlapped pussies close together.

Maria yells at the phone. “Cal, take out your cock and start stroking it. I want you to come when Lola and I do.”

I remove my cock from my shorts. I have a big feeling of relief. It is real hard. I watch as Maria pushes one end of the dildo into Lola and the other end in herself. They start pushing and pulling on each other. They start off slowly getting used to the size and depth. Each one is moaning and groaning moving faster. I can hear them moving and the slapping sounds of the dildo as it moves in and out. Their pace quickens. My pace quickens. I can hear them grunting and groaning.

Maria and Lola yell out at the same time. “I’m Coming Now!”

I take the phone off mute and moan loudly. “So am I!” Streams of cum fly out of my cock onto the tissue paper I use to wipe my prints. It gets absorbed right away.

Maria picks up the phone and pants. “That was great. We will have to do that again sometime.”

I hear a dial tone and she is gone. That’s my neighbor Maria. She is a lot of fun to watch.

Now all I have to do is wake up my wife. I am still horny and hard.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments